Mika to Headline Live Gig at London Eye

SkullyRox

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

right just asked my mum and she said my dad's boss knows the guy who owns fiat or whatever :blink:*keeps on praying*

anyone know if u have to be over 18 to go? :fisch:

It says on the Terms and conditions that its for UK residents that are 16 and over:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

It makes a change...

right just asked my mum and she said my dad's boss knows the guy who owns fiat or whatever :blink:*keeps on praying*

anyone know if u have to be over 18 to go? :fisch:

I don't see why, you can drive at 17 can't you?

See if you can get us a deal, Danika. :wink2:

BTW, well spotted Skully!

I don't see why, you can drive at 17 can't you?

BTW, well spotted Skully!

yeah should do.

lol, i shall try my best :wink2: just keep crossing your fingers for me :biggrin2:

NEW FIAT 500 TO LAUNCH WITH FLIGHT ON THE LONDON EYE

FIAT Group Automobiles UK Ltd is launching its new FIAT 500 in the UK – with a flight in one of the capsules on the British Airways London Eye!

The new Fiat 500, which has recently been voted Car of the Year 2008, will take to the air on Monday 21 January at 8.00pm – exactly 500 hours into the New Year.

FIAT is also staging a celebrity and showbiz ticketed event around the launch, featuring live bands, top presenters, and a fantastic light show.

FIAT UK Marketing Director, Elena Bernardelli, says: “It will be a great event, and we at FIAT are committed to making the country smile for the night.”

London Eye Head of Sales and Marketing, Helen Bull, says: “After celebrating 2008 with a phenomenal firework display, what better way to continue the party than with a fantastic event only 500 hours into the New Year, with 2008’s Car of the Year.”

Press release

YAY!! Entered, thanks!

When your filling in that form to win tickets, what do you put for the 'Promotional code'?:blink:

Ok, I was going to answer to that one but thought that it would be a bit much, answering 4 times the same thing

Yes, please, get us some chickets!! Please please please!!!!!!!

I'll do whatever you want!:roftl:

NEW FIAT 500 TO LAUNCH WITH FLIGHT ON THE LONDON EYE

FIAT Group Automobiles UK Ltd is launching its new FIAT 500 in the UK – with a flight in one of the capsules on the British Airways London Eye!

The new Fiat 500, which has recently been voted Car of the Year 2008, will take to the air on Monday 21 January at 8.00pm – exactly 500 hours into the New Year.

FIAT is also staging a celebrity and showbiz ticketed event around the launch, featuring live bands, top presenters, and a fantastic light show.

FIAT UK Marketing Director, Elena Bernardelli, says: “It will be a great event, and we at FIAT are committed to making the country smile for the night.”

London Eye Head of Sales and Marketing, Helen Bull, says: “After celebrating 2008 with a phenomenal firework display, what better way to continue the party than with a fantastic event only 500 hours into the New Year, with 2008’s Car of the Year.”

Press release

can the reminder be put on the calendar?:thumb_yello:

*gosh I haven't the flight ticket yet..but it's too long from the concerts..*:boxed:

oohhh. another competition for uk residents only... surprise surprise.. :boxed:
It's not a competition for Mika though. :) It's the car company's launch party-which Mika just happens to be at. I'm a UK resident-and I wouldn't even dream of entering otherwise! Although-I would take the car. ;)

Woot! Thanks for the links girls!!!:thumb_yello:

What a gorgeous car will look gorgeous in PINK! LOL!!:wub2:

Hope they don't give MIKA one as he can't drive either Jen!

I am being so greedy wanting the car and the tickets?

Will settle for the tickets if have to choose!:naughty:

xx

Woot! Thanks for the links girls!!!:thumb_yello:

What a gorgeous car will look gorgeous in PINK! LOL!!:wub2:

Hope they don't give MIKA one as he can't drive either Jen!

I am being so greedy wanting the car and the tickets?

Will settle for the tickets if have to choose!:naughty:

xx

I think I would go for the car..sell it, then be able to afford tickets to all mika gigs :naughty:

right, so I'm a little blond dutchie, where's/what's the london eye? I know, I'm stupid.

Dammit, I wanna see Mika too! I'm just so jealous when I see your lists of all the times you've seen Mika :P. I got to see him once, I'm lucky I got to go, best night EVER :)

right, so I'm a little blond dutchie, where's/what's the london eye? I know, I'm stupid.

Dammit, I wanna see Mika too! I'm just so jealous when I see your lists of all the times you've seen Mika :P. I got to see him once, I'm lucky I got to go, best night EVER :)

london_eye.jpg

that's the London Eye

Although I presume the concert won't be actually ON the wheel... Imagine that...A concert for about 6 people in one of the little capsules for the 30 minute circulation. I'd pay good money for that!