Mika to Headline Live Gig at London Eye

SkullyRox

london_eye.jpg

that's the London Eye

Although I presume the concert won't be actually ON the wheel... Imagine that...A concert for about 6 people in one of the little capsules for the 30 minute circulation. I'd pay good money for that!

The car is going to be put in one of the capsules and go round! How cute! lol That would be a small concert!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah seriously? i dont think you could fit a car in the london eye could you? :roftl: :roftl:

But yeah being as its a vip audience i dont think we will get into this one....unless we could be so egotistical to say yes we are vips we are members of the mfc :roftl: :roftl:

hahah seriously? i dont think you could fit a car in the london eye could you? :roftl: :roftl:

But yeah being as its a vip audience i dont think we will get into this one....unless we could be so egotistical to say yes we are vips we are members of the mfc :roftl: :roftl:

There's a comp Bexx, go to the start and scroll down for the links.

Bexxy!

Yes indeed VIPS!!! LOL!!! Wasn't the ICA only Vip's and competition winners?

Did I say I got the earrings that match his brooch in Bab's sig for Christmas? My family have good taste as they never saw his brooch first!!! Good old Butler and Wilson:wink2:

xx

Bexxy!

Yes indeed VIPS!!! LOL!!! Wasn't the ICA only Vip's and competition winners?

Yeah but I think this'll be harder to get tickets for... practically all of us who applied for ICA tickets got them didn't they?

I doubt we'll all be that lucky again for this!

hahah or we all win cars :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

yeah your right Jennie we would all have to be very lucky but theres no harm in trying :thumb_yello:

just have to check my email on the 18th January:cool:

well if i won the car i would drive it around yes but i would get a paint job with the mfc design on it first :roftl:

hey anythings better than my car at the moment :naughty: :naughty:

well if i won the car i would drive it around yes but i would get a paint job with the mfc design on it first :roftl:

hey anythings better than my car at the moment :naughty: :naughty:

Hey at least you've got one! We have one betwwen us and I haven't driven for years because of it!! So the car would be fantastical and will drive you around Jen... Ok MIKA you too if I have too! LOL!!

xx

Hey at least you've got one! We have one betwwen us and I haven't driven for years because of it!! So the car would be fantastical and will drive you around Jen... Ok MIKA you too if I have too! LOL!!

xx

YAY hehe and Mika can be the Navigator and i will sit in the back to stunned to actually speak :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I would definitely drive Mika around if they gave him a car, I've decided not to be a chicken anymore.

I've entered the comp, so fingers crossed, but I'm not holding my breath. If I shoud win the car though, I'd sell it get a newer van get it customized with "Van in cartoon motion" (remember Donny Bexx?) and get tickets for the US gigs, YES!

YAY hehe and Mika can be the Navigator and i will sit in the back to stunned to actually speak :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

You would be stunned if I was driving never mind the fact MIKA was there too!!! LOL!!:thumb_yello:

I would definitely drive Mika around if they gave him a car, I've decided not to be a chicken anymore.

I've entered the comp, so fingers crossed, but I'm not holding my breath. If I shoud win the car though, I'd sell it get a newer van get it customized with "Van in cartoon motion" (remember Donny Bexx?) and get tickets for the US gigs, YES!

Sorry Rose MY idea first!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

london_eye.jpg

that's the London Eye

Although I presume the concert won't be actually ON the wheel... Imagine that...A concert for about 6 people in one of the little capsules for the 30 minute circulation. I'd pay good money for that!

hahah me too count me in

Missed that bit out.....MIKA navigator!!!!!!....he is dyslexic Bexx so we could end up anywhere....But would we care? :wink2::roftl:

xx

I don't see where it says you win a car though, I entered it for the Mikaness of it all but if they throw in a pretty little car too then HEY I wont complain (cos I am obviously gonna win).:naughty::naughty::naughty::mf_rosetinted: Well if by some miracle I do then er...it would be a rush job to get trains and hotels in London all over again gosh why do they have to leave it all till the last minute, but looking on the bright side if I won the car I could SLEEP in it if I couldn't find a room lol.