Mika @ FIAT500 Launch VIP Party - London Eye

Yoppappop

Oops... I hope that wasn't my BF.....I lost him and I think he stood right at the side out the way, but if it was him, I apologise:wink2:

:naughty: no this guy was front row centre! what a cheek:mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

ill find a picture and show you who i mean.....

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel left out

icabc4.jpg

So here's me too :D

You can't actually see me cus I had a tall guy standing behind me...and I labelled my sister too...incase she feels left out.

Aww I liked the ICA - it was so small!! how many people were there? 200or 500?

That's the only standing concert I've ever been to where I haven;t been front row!!! (Although since Daisy Lou was so much shorter than me I was practically front row :naughty:)

I feel left out

icabc4.jpg

You can't actually see me cus I had a tall guy standing behind me...and I labelled my sister too...incase she feels left out.

That's the only standing concert I've ever been to where I haven;t been front row!!! (Although since Daisy Lou was so much shorter than me I was practically front row :naughty:)

It was a great venue, wasn't it? It was the first (of only 2) that I was at the front for, although I was to the left and probaly not on the picure....

It was a great venue, wasn't it? It was the first (of only 2) that I was at the front for, although I was to the left and probaly not on the picure....

Yep I loved it. Whenever anyone mentions a MFC only private gig. I always picture it being at the ICA - it would be perfect!!

No....

Apparantly so...:blink:

LOL im gona have to find you now!

I feel left out

icabc4.jpg

:naughty: i knew you'd do something like this

it was a great venue :thumb_yello: we were sooooo close!

Do you remember Mika pulling this face....

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=11205126&albumID=947432&imageID=15549966

Why because I really am that sad?? :sneaky2:

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=11205126&albumID=947432&imageID=15549966

I do BECAUSE I WAS THE ONE WHO TOOK THAT PHOTO!!

Seriously Laura you have more of my photos on your Myspace and facebook than I do!! :naughty:

On arrival at the event, you and your guest will need to go to either Gate A or Gate B based on the first letter of your surname: clear.gifimg_bp_long.gifGATE A (Belvedere Road) = Surnames beginning with letters A-M img_bp_long.gifGATE B (Queen's Walk) = Surnames beginning with letters N-Z

Which queue is everyone gonna be in then??

I'm a queue A! :punk: Woop Laura you are too...Who else?

Why because I really am that sad?? :sneaky2:

I do BECAUSE I WAS THE ONE WHO TOOK THAT PHOTO!!

Seriously Laura you have more of my photos on your Myspace and facebook than I do!! :naughty:

:roftl: im such a thief when it comes to photos! :roftl:

anyways what i was gona say was.... Mika was pulling that face to the guy in front of me because he didnt move a muscle during the gig so i think he was trying to get a response.......either that or it was to me :blink:

On arrival at the event, you and your guest will need to go to either Gate A or Gate B based on the first letter of your surname: clear.gifimg_bp_long.gifGATE A (Belvedere Road) = Surnames beginning with letters A-M img_bp_long.gifGATE B (Queen's Walk) = Surnames beginning with letters N-Z

Which queue is everyone gonna be in then??

I'm a queue A! :punk: Woop Laura you are too...Who else?

whoop! at least we can stick together then :thumb_yello:

Sarah- i found you on my friends list :thumb_yello:

I thought there were only meant to be 500 tickets for this (or did I make that up?)

the T&Cs ont he website say

There are 650 pairs of Priority Area tickets to be won

So that's 1300....not including those available on the other competitions :sneaky2:

It's gonna be bigger than I thought!

:mf_rosetinted: I think you're right, there was even an England rugby player stood watching! I cant remember his bloody name now though:naughty: i had some 7ft guy stood in front of me, who didnt once clap, nod or even jig his leg! :mf_rosetinted::naughty: so i hope everyone else, if they're are boring car fans, will have the decency to stand aside for the hardcore MFCers :punk: lol

I had no idea what was going on behind me at the ICA, we were too busy. :naughty:

LOL im gona have to find you now!

Looking at your pictures Laura, and comparing that gig to the last lot, the ICA was a bit like having Mika in your living room, wasn't it? :naughty:

Me and Jems, queue A too.

:thumb_yello:

You just know we're all gonna be in queue A...except for one MFCer or something. I don't know enough surnames to figure it out myself :blink:

Probably a good thing we're in queue A.... I can't find the queue B place on the map!

I wonder if there is actually a difference between 'priority' tickets and 'standard' tickets. The Fiat website is giving away priority tickets but some of the others i.e the Mirror one says standard tickets....

I feel left out

icabc4.jpg

Heya Jen!

I had 5" heels on too! lol! 'tis me with the black ears re my avvy! :blush-anim-cl:

I got my shoes stuck in the grates at the front and didn't know it was you and kept saying i was sorry do you remember?

That guy was HUGE!!! he was with the French guy next to me. All i know he is called Nick and just won the comp by Coke.

I never won tickets to this as Sparkley said seems only peeps from old London Town have won.....so far! :thumbdown:

ONLY 67 hours to go girls.....well that's what their website says anyway!:thumb_yello:

Have Fun!!

xxx

:thumb_yello:

You just know we're all gonna be in queue A...except for one MFCer or something. I don't know enough surnames to figure it out myself :blink:

Probably a good thing we're in queue A.... I can't find the queue B place on the map!

I wonder if there is actually a difference between 'priority' tickets and 'standard' tickets. The Fiat website is giving away priority tickets but some of the others i.e the Mirror one says standard tickets....

I hope so, :naughty:

Ah, the ICA...........That was the best place ever!! So small, so great! What a night:wub2: And it was my first Mika gig, I got to meet him,chat, get a picture, a signature...the whole lot!

About this thing on Monday now, I kind of assumed that they meant the surname of the person who won the tickets? In which case it's my BF and he'd be under gate B. :boxed:

How crap is that, if everyone else is in A?