Yoppappop

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I THINK I'VE WON TICKETS!!

(Or at least my sister has...)

She got a message on her phone telling her she should have received an email with tickets for her and one friend (ME!) for 6pm Monday night or something....

:D

I WON TICKETS!!!!!!

No text message, just an e-mail..... :yay:

:punk: Wohoo!! :thumb_yello: Fantastic, and me too!!

Well, I got the dreadful email saying I had NOT won, but moi being moi, I always enter these things once in my own name and another time in my BF's name, and he was the one who got the tickets....

So I'm going anyway!! Fantastic!!

All the email says is that you need to be there from 6, but not any later than 7.15, that once you're in you are not re-admitted if you leave, and that it's outdoors so one should be prepared for the weather.

Ah, they also say it's best not to have a bag, as they will all be searched.

You need to print the tickets out, AND the person who booked them needs to present proof of Id.

This means that your sister will have to go too, and so will my BF, as they were the ones who applied for the ticks and got the thing done in their name. (the ticket has their name on it)

Girls, I can't believe how lucky we've been! First Graham and now this :shocked: , I'm speechless!:wub2:

:punk: Wohoo!! :thumb_yello: Fantastic, and me too!!

Well, I got the dreadful email saying I had NOT won, but moi being moi, I always enter these things once in my own name and another time in my BF's name, and he was the one who got the tickets....

So I'm going anyway!! Fantastic!!

All the email says is that you need to be there from 6, but not any later than 7.15, that once you're in you are not re-admitted if you leave, and that it's outdoors so one should be prepared for the weather.

Ah, they also say it's best not to have a bag, as they will all be searched.

You need to print the tickets out, AND the person who booked them needs to present proof of Id.

This means that your sister will have to go too, and so will my BF, as they were the ones who applied for the ticks and got the thing done in their name. (the ticket has their name on it)

Girls, I can't believe how lucky we've been! First Graham and now this :shocked: , I'm speechless!:wub2:

I am so glad you have won!

Me too!

If you've got your own ticket, I'll take Jemma then. :naughty:

I am so glad you have won!

Me too!

If you've got your own ticket, I'll take Jemma then. :naughty:

Oh Bab that's so great!!!

And thanks for thinking of me :wub2: , but yes, I have the ticket sorted now! I still can't believe we get to go to all these things LOL!!

It should be really good, I can't wait! We are starting to look like "regulars" though, aren't we? :roftl:

Oh Bab that's so great!!!

And thanks for thinking of me :wub2: , but yes, I have the ticket sorted now! I still can't believe we get to go to all these things LOL!!

It should be really good, I can't wait! We are starting to look like "regulars" though, aren't we? :roftl:

I've never been so lucky in my life with winning stuff or being lucky enough to be asked to go with someone! Whoooo!

Whooo!:yay: Monday though, it's a bit spontaneous for me, usually I like to have the tickets or dates for at least six months. :mf_rosetinted:

So you can plan everything and then go sleep in your car instead? :naughty:

Can you win a car there btw? Would be nice with a fancy new taxi :naughty:

Yay Bab :yay: And Sariflor...and who else won? :roftl: Fantastic :woot_jump:

Thanks Kata!!

I think Jennie and Sarahlou, but not sure about the rest...

I've never been so lucky in my life with winning stuff or being lucky enough to be asked to go with someone! Whoooo!

Me neither! Maybe this is a sign of how things will be in 2008.....Keep them rolling...!:roftl:

:yay: Bab and Sariflor! :yay:

Fantastic luck! I'm only a little jealous...

But still very very happy for you!!!

dcdeb

it's odd, I think I'm past the point where I can get jealous, now I'm just really excited whenever MFC is properly represented somewhere :woot_jump::arf2:

So you can plan everything and then go sleep in your car instead? :naughty:

Can you win a car there btw? Would be nice with a fancy new taxi :naughty:

Are you talking about Brixton?:naughty:

I could do with a new taxi, but a Fiat 500 is smaller than the one I already have, I need a bigger one with you lot.:mf_rosetinted:

Are you talking about Brixton?:naughty:

I could do with a new taxi, but a Fiat 500 is smaller than the one I already have, I need a bigger one with you lot.:mf_rosetinted:

So true, he needs to do a launch party for a minibus thing :roftl: Well actually you can't sleep in your car at Brixton, I plan to do that :naughty:

it's always grand when mfc'ers win!! I'm very pleased!! :yay:

I couldn't go, even if I won :bleh: but had hoped for getting the ticks to the gig on the 27th.. if some of ya win the ticks for that, would ya consider of taking me along too..? :tears: I'm london anyway... :tears: and I'm never in london.. :tears:

*flashes here eyelashes the best puppy way as possible* :tears:

It'll be great! Well done Babs & Sariflor!!

Well done you!

I didn't even win anything :roftl: It'll be great seeing you again!

I'll be well behaved though because I'm with my sister :) She already thinks I'm weird :naughty:

Laura won aswell, and I think Danika (hotdlp) is going with her. :thumb_yello:

Holy moly!!

This is hilarious!

Do we know what else is happening in this "party" and what time it ends, etc,etc?

Well done you!

I didn't even win anything :roftl: It'll be great seeing you again!

Holy moly!!

This is hilarious!

Do we know what else is happening in this "party" and what time it ends, etc,etc?

I always seem to win things and yet this is the one competition I didn't win!! (Even entering on my 3 different email addresses!)

I'm so glad I bombarded my sisters email account with links telling her to enter :naughty:

All I know is they're shoving a car in a capsule on the London eye, Mika's singing a few (or hopefully more than a few) songs and so are a few other people...there are a few DJ's too and there should only be about 500 people. :thumb_yello:

Hopefully lots of competitions to win cars etc. (Not that I can drive but whatever)

And hopefully, since there are less people than at Brixton etc. we'll get to meet Mikaaaaaaaa (Which I doubt actually with the amount of paps and people who will be there)