Mika @ NRJ Music awards

Niki27

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like her crazy space dress. The coloured squares match Mika's jacket.

that's what she said, you think like kylie :naughty: :naughty:

and they seem to appreciate each other... mika was obviously impressed and kylie likes him :thumb_yello: that was a cool moment and ALMOST spontaneous in the whole boring pre-typed evening...

and oh sh*t ! he's dyslexic and said reading french is almost impossible for him... sorry dude...

Yes, I wasn't looking at a ring, just those concentrated eyes reading the autocue.

The reason I thought Cherisse looked different tonight was the fact she hadn't got a bustier on (no bare shoulders this time)

that's what she said, you think like kylie :naughty: :naughty:

and they seem to appreciate each other... mika was obviously impressed and kylie likes him :thumb_yello: that was a cool moment and ALMOST spontaneous in the whole boring pre-typed evening...

and oh sh*t ! he's dyslexic and said reading french is almost impossible for him... sorry dude...

well, if a person is dislexic it doesn't mean he cannot read at all... and possibly he had known some of it by heart. I mean, knowing him.. he's not one to leave much to chance, is he?

When she said they match... she was talking about their clothes..LOOOLLLL

He made a lot of mistakes even though he was reading... i guess it's because of his dislexia...

He was trying sooo hard... HOW CUTE??????????:wub2:

I didn't notice.. I didn't understand anything anyway... :roftl:

well, if a person is dislexic it doesn't mean he cannot read at all... and possibly he had known some of it by heart. I mean, knowing him.. he's not one to leave much to chance, is he?

i know what dyslexia is and lead to :wink2: but he said once he couldn't read french at all or barely... i think he learnt the text and was reading the parts he had forgotten but it all messed up... and it's even harder cause he is not the one who wrote the text, so it can't be "natural"

Yes, I wasn't looking at a ring, just those concentrated eyes reading the autocue.

I noticed the ring during the Relax performance. It's on the hand he uses to hold the microphone and I've never seen him wear a ring on stage.

I trust you know dislexia dear, esp. you with your knowledges. :wink2:

I think what made it show off that way is that he had to bend forward that much to speak in the mic and therefore was standing with his huge wide open eyes, staring in the vacuum :biggrin2:

ok, ace !

i think i got the Dr mika thing : they're all asked to do silly things with their won awards : jenifer was pretending she was on the phone with it, christophe mae was shaving his beard with it, etc. i think that's why he did that !

i'm back now with smooth legs :mf_rosetinted:

i can't but tell to myself that the doctor thing is a "hello" to ME :mf_rosetinted: what do you think ? :naughty: :naughty: or is it just because he was ill a lot last year ? :roftl: :roftl:

here we are (the 2nd quote is pure personal pleasure :naughty: )