Birthdays...

BumbleBee_Vix

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else noticed that enxt to the birthdays on the front page it actually sayus people's ages? lol. I mean, being 18 I obviously don't give a **** but for those in the upper regions of life lmao.

Just a little observation for the coffin dodgers :naughty::bleh:

Dear BumbleBee, I don't give a **** about my age:roftl: I am 38 but I feel like 21:roftl:

What's this about coffin dodgers?

If anything I feel younger now than I did when I was twenty. No way would I have done anything I do now back then, heh heh.

And I remember when a bag of crisps were 5p!

5p...5p!!!!! don't you mean sixpence...pfft Rak you MUST be old if you cant even remember the proper coinage (I of course just googled it as I am a mere whipper, snapper), well I was last time I looked and that was when the mirror cracked so it may have been a few weeks ago or so. :bleh:

OH NO DOG...walk.....cold...pffftt.

PS, the bee's gone in the bath (needed it too I say, but SHHHHH dont tell her I said so).

PS, the bee's gone in the bath (needed it too I say, but SHHHHH dont tell her I said so).[/color][/size]

to be fair I've been doin my workout if I didn't stink then it wouldn't have done anything. Just cos your sat on your ass not walking nor feeding the dog!

Thank you for your concern freddie but my joints are in great working order - i guess you can't remember what it's like not to have to worry about them?

One is with a personnel trainer these days , I shall race you any time you like ...

You need to stop eating greasy fried things :naughty:

One is with a personnel trainer these days , I shall race you any time you like ...

You need to stop eating greasy fried things :naughty:

Next gig I'm with you. the race is on. Especially since I've always made it to the front before you ha!

On another note just cos your gettin no chicken...I mean parmo don't get p*ssy with me BOI! :bleh:

ps; GARLIC BREAD? GARLIC? BREAD?

Next gig I'm with you. the race is on. Especially since I've always made it to the front before you ha!

On another note just cos your gettin no chicken...I mean parmo don't get p*ssy with me BOI! :bleh:

ps; GARLIC BREAD? GARLIC? BREAD?

Cheeeesss Cake , what cake with cheessee??? :roftl:

Im getting nooo chicken .. okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :shocked:

Fredsters vs the Beester

*Goes to warn FD about future public shame*

Why, how old are you?

I don't think my age is some big secret. Next time you see my birthday on the page, it'll be the big 1-8.