MFC poster to celebrate 1 year!

robertina

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And don't forget the tiny whip!:roftl: Wonder if her baby clothes were all black too... BTW, I forgot to put my name in my pic, I'll do it now and send it to you via PM or mail, which do you preffer?

as you like...no prob!

And don't forget the tiny whip!:roftl: Wonder if her baby clothes were all black too... BTW, I forgot to put my name in my pic, I'll do it now and send it to you via PM or mail, which do you preffer?

I will be disappointed if her baby clothes are NOT black!

I didn't realise you wanted username's on the pictures, im such a ditz, i could see everyone else's names, but it didnt click xD

This is me at 1year and 2months

010.jpg

011.jpg

And this is my niece, at 1 day old =]

I thought instead of her being a year, cos that's not possible yet xD i'd do a day, you dont have to use the picture, but i just think she is so cute :wub2:

006.jpg

Hey there! I would love to join in the fun. It will be a couple of days but I'll find one of my cutest pictures. It will be difficult, there are so many to choose from haha, but I'll have it to you soon enough! =D

i know this one girl...i don't know her sn on here but she said she was told this was a pic of Mika when he was younger.

f_19qo0m_d3180f3.jpg

You can hardly tell people appart at that age, but am I the only one who thinks this picture looks too recent? It looks really good quality, and colouring and stuff, my pictures certainly look a lot crappier. :bleh: