hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

totallymika

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really... imagine how all of us in the MFC would feel ;)

We wouldn't have much to drool over =D

I agree,that's why i like that he is keeping his private life private,he can have gf,bf or whatever makes him happy,but not to tell,so the rest of us can keep hoping!:naughty:

Mika has his own life I also think we should respect his privacy, we've got to be loyal little Mika fans, whatever makes Mika happy I will stand by him, athough wouldn't it be great if Mika declared that he was married to all his fans, like Queen Elizibeth when she said she was married to England, then we'd all be happy, but I wouldnt like it if I saw Mika with another girl, God, when I saw Mika with Alexa Chung lol I really wanted to show her who's boss!

I'd rather him be single, because I'd be really upset to see the gf smiling and happy and the MFC feeling like teaming up to go to kill her, some of us might stop being a fan because of it!

Mika has his own life I also think we should respect his privacy, we've got to be loyal little Mika fans, whatever makes Mika happy I will stand by him, athough wouldn't it be great if Mika declared that he was married to all his fans, like Queen Elizibeth when she said she was married to England, then we'd all be happy, but I wouldnt like it if I saw Mika with another girl, God, when I saw Mika with Alexa Chung lol I really wanted to show her who's boss!

I'd rather him be single, because I'd be really upset to see the gf smiling and happy and the MFC feeling like teaming up to go to kill her, some of us might stop being a fan because of it!

I agree, we should respect his privacy and his decisions

It must suck to ba famous and having someone track down your every move and decision:thumbdown: :mf_rosetinted:

I honestly don't think having a girlfriend/boyfriend changes whether you're independant or not; its whether you decide to do what you want to do, or whether whatever your bf/gf says, as far as your concerned is completely right and you'd never go against them. (I know a girl like Option Number 2... I felt like screaming at the time 'Jeez girl, get a life!! Be indepentant lovvie, he won't want a girl who doesn't have her own frigging opinions!!')

I honestly don't think having a girlfriend/boyfriend changes whether you're independant or not; its whether you decide to do what you want to do, or whether whatever your bf/gf says, as far as your concerned is completely right and you'd never go against them. (I know a girl like Option Number 2... I felt like screaming at the time 'Jeez girl, get a life!! Be indepentant lovvie, he won't want a girl who doesn't have her own frigging opinions!!')

I TOTALLY agree:thumb_yello:

x

He already has a girlfriend.

Me. :mf_rosetinted:

Ok, yeah...I'm kidding, of course! :biggrin2:

His private life is his own business, and we, as nice, sweet and incredibly smart and loyal fans, have nothing to do with that, and are not supposed to discuss who Mika should or should not date... :angel_not:

(don't get me wrong...it's just that the "Mika's private life" subject is usually not discussed here... :wink2: Feel free to open more threads,but be careful with what you write about! :wink2: )

And I don't think that having a bf or gf means that a person is less independent... But of course, it depends on the relationship and the people involved!

Its true...being in a relationship doesn't make you any less independant. But I for one, would be terribly devastated if he ever hooked up with someone. I've known him for nearly a year now and all along he's been single. I must admit, I wouln't take it lightly.

Its true...being in a relationship doesn't make you any less independant. But I for one, would be terribly devastated if he ever hooked up with someone. I've known him for nearly a year now and all along he's been single. I must admit, I wouln't take it lightly.

That is being silly. Would you really like him to live his life without a partner, just to satisfy his fans?

Being a fan is great, but we all have our own lives too. Surely, if any of you were asked out on a real date with some hunky guy, you would not say, "I belong to Mika and I'm waiting for him to notice me." If you did that, you'd be really foolish.

I know I am married, and settled, but even if I wasn't, and even if I was thirty years younger, I would never think I was going to really get with Mika. That is unrealsitic.

If people stop being his fan, when he gets with whoever he chooses to be with, then they are really really silly people.

Love today, from Marilyn

That is being silly. Would you really like him to live his life without a partner, just to satisfy his fans?

Being a fan is great, but we all have our own lives too. Surely, if any of you were asked out on a real date with some hunky guy, you would not say, "I belong to Mika and I'm waiting for him to notice me." If you did that, you'd be really foolish.

I know I am married, and settled, but even if I wasn't, and even if I was thirty years younger, I would never think I was going to really get with Mika. That is unrealsitic.

If people stop being his fan, when he gets with whoever he chooses to be with, then they are really really silly people.

Love today, from Marilyn

Indeed, well said.

I would be gutted if I saw a pic of him with a girlfriend as I want him for myself! but I know that is never going to happen for one thing I'm too old for him! (unless he likes older women! LOL), I can't even seem to get to just meet him and say Hi!:emot-sad: He has to have his own life, even though we at MFC think he belongs to all of us! I think I would feel sad for him too its hard living your life in the spotlight even though he tries not to, and he deserves some privacy as we know he wants to keep his private life private, I would still hate her though! heheh

Hi, i can completely see your pointand agree mostly, i too would be secretly very gutted if it did come out that he had a girlfriend/boyfriend. However i also feel i would like him to be happy more than anything else, and if did meet or has met someone, i wouldnt stop liking him or anything like that because of it, and i would be pleased to see him happy.

I would also like to think that he has chosen to keep that part of his life a private for other reasons that just to keep his fans happy.

He already has a girlfriend.

His private life is his own business, and we, as nice, sweet and incredibly smart and loyal fans, have nothing to do with that, and are not supposed to discuss who Mika should or should not date... :angel_not:

(don't get me wrong...it's just that the "Mika's private life" subject is usually not discussed here... :wink2: Feel free to open more threads,but be careful with what you write about! :wink2: )

quote]

I agree, i ve been following this thread right from when it started, i was interested to see what responses it got, i was a bit nervous about posting on it because i know that some people hold strong oppinions about discussing his private life and what topics that includes, and sometimes it can be easy to misunderstand what people mean when they post things and it can easily cause offence.

Love today, from Marilyn

That's sort of what I wanted to say, but if Mika really did that, we would all be just a tinybit sad :)