UK Chart Update!!

Marilyn Mastin

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for that Marylin.

Shame Relax only went up 2 places, not looking good for Top Ten, unless he gets a boost this week.

Good that HE is holding it's own and LICM is staying in the top 5 is good news too.

Cheers for that Marylin.

Shame Relax only went up 2 places, not looking good for Top Ten, unless he gets a boost this week.

Good that HE is holding it's own and LICM is staying in the top 5 is good news too.

yeah tell me about it! i would be surprised if it werent for the xfactor winner. pfft. wait, who IS number 1? is it leon??

yeah tell me about it! i would be surprised if it werent for the xfactor winner. pfft. wait, who IS number 1? is it leon??

Not anymore. The number one is someone called BASSHUNTER, with a single called (I think) WHEN YOU'RE GONE.

Don't ask me who it is, but at least it's not someone from the X factor.

Love today, from Marilyn

Not anymore. The number one is someone called BASSHUNTER, with a single called (I think) WHEN YOU'RE GONE.

Don't ask me who it is, but at least it's not someone from the X factor.

Love today, from Marilyn

Basshunter xD

Iewl. Anyone remember that song Boten Anna?:roftl:

The album Brit nomination should keep LICM up there in the charts a good while longer :punk:

I'm pleasantly surprised LICM got the nomination, I thought it might get overlooked but they do seem to have gone for a lot of pop nominations this year.

It's going to be a hard act to follow isn't it? I have faith in the second album though. :punk:

The album Brit nomination should keep LICM up there in the charts a good while longer :punk:

I'm pleasantly surprised LICM got the nomination, I thought it might get overlooked but they do seem to have gone for a lot of pop nominations this year.

It's going to be a hard act to follow isn't it? I have faith in the second album though. :punk:

Yeh keep that Faith :punk: :punk:

Yes, I was really glad to see that LICM was finally included in a best album of 2007 vote!!

It's one of the biggest selling of the year and yet it keeps being egnored.

I have to grrrrrrrrrrrr every time that happens! :sneaky2:

Yes, I was really glad to see that LICM was finally included in a best album of 2007 vote!!

It's one of the biggest selling of the year and yet it keeps being egnored.

I have to grrrrrrrrrrrr every time that happens! :sneaky2:

Yes me too - the other day I saw a list of Top 50 -yes 50 - albums of 2007. I kept scrolling down thinking, in a minute I'll see LICM - but no, it was nowhere, half the bands/artists I'd never even heard of and I keep up with music.

Unbelievable!!!!

Yes me too - the other day I saw a list of Top 50 -yes 50 - albums of 2007. I kept scrolling down thinking, in a minute I'll see LICM - but no, it was nowhere, half the bands/artists I'd never even heard of and I keep up with music.

Unbelievable!!!!

VOTE HERE FOR THE GUY WITH THE REAL X FACTOR!!!!

http://www.brits.co.uk

Love today, from Marilyn