Mikagasmic pics - Chapter 7

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just love EVERYTHING he says...........sings..............looks like................does...........................................when is Mika going to stop doing this to me! :roftl:

He will never stop!

He is born to doing this too his fans! :roftl::wub2:

I am going to my second concert 2 weeks today - I will tell

you after that!! :mf_rosetinted:

Only your second time Wendi??

I don't know why but I thought you'd been at least three or four times already :blink:

Martin's in a hurry!

martinsinahurryko7.jpg

:roftl: He is so gorgeous when he says that! Look at that smile *melts*:wub2:

Do you know that I've only been on this board a matter of weeks and have 70 odd posts, and I've been on Franz boards for years now and have at most about 17 on the board I go on most.

I think I'm a tad obsessed

:(

Do you know that I've only been on this board a matter of weeks and have 70 odd posts, and I've been on Franz boards for years now and have at most about 17 on the board I go on most.

I joined a year ago but only started posting last week, I think it's just 'The Mika Effect' hahaha. You're not alone in this.

Niiiiice pics! But i heard that there were some high def ones somewhere one here, where????

oh, and

lol, don't worry, its not sad until you've been here less than a few weeks and have 600 odd posts...oops! lol.

(we joined on the same day i think!)

i have an audition tomorrow and i've only practiced the piece once because of these boards.

didnt mika once say that he got a scarf from his grandad? or great grandad? or someone? i wonder if its that scarf. call me barmy but i remember him saying he got something from his grandparents...its a very vague memory but i swear...

didnt mika once say that he got a scarf from his grandad? or great grandad? or someone? i wonder if its that scarf. call me barmy but i remember him saying he got something from his grandparents...its a very vague memory but i swear...

Yeah! Wasn't it like a designer scarf from his grandad? :blink:

where did you hear that?! :shocked: mika info that i didn't hear craziness :naughty: