Mission : Meet Mika

wolfs_cry

I don't wanna meet Mika :mf_rosetinted: I got completely stressed the last time I had the chance to speak to him, not because of him, but because of that camera twat, I don't find it anywhere near as amusing as the rest of you lot to be filmed for some dodgy documentary that may or may not ever be produced :blink:

I am counting on that dodgy documentary never being produced. :naughty:

Honestly if footage of me ends up anywhere I will die of embarrassment. I only stood within camera shot because I'm assuming it won't and that at least 99% of it is for Mika's own amusement and nothing more.

Don't people have to sign release forms in Europe? They wouldn't get away with using those interviews without written consent in N. America.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly if footage of me ends up anywhere I will die of embarrassment. I only stood within camera shot because I'm assuming it won't and that at least 99% of it is for Mika's own amusement and nothing more.

Don't people have to sign release forms in Europe? They wouldn't get away with using those interviews without written consent in N. America.

You and me both!

I'm ruddy terrified about it being released anywhere, as I'm sure are Bexx and Tia. I am going to ask him exactly what is happening with it, as I don't want any surprises.

I swear if during his Brits performance I see a large screen behind him, and things start getting projected on it, I'm finding a cave and becoming a hermit!

When Andy filmed us, we had to say into the camera that we gave our consent to be filmed.

I didn't. :shocked:

You might be okay, we did several interviews with him, so he had to ask us if it was okay to film.

I just thought of something, as we have speaking parts in this, should we be getting paid?:roftl:

would i seem rude (again) and death angel if i said "no chance of meetinghim in london" ? :blink::naughty: cause there is no chance... not because of how many people are waiting, but just because it's london, so the after party inside the venue will last hours and hours and then he will just leave straight away cause he's not going back to an hotel, but going back home, so he'd likely want to avoid paparazzi following him as much as possible... bab and kata seem to joke about the paparazzi story, but i think its true... not a big deal in other cities cause they would be following him to the hotel he's staying in, if there are any paps, but in london, they would be following him home... and he's getting big guys ! no matter how nice he is and used to be, chances to meet him are quite decreasing by the second...

bad news given.

That's what I said. :mf_rosetinted:

The second point I agree with you that the papz will be out and he must worry about them following him so close to home, but there were none on that night, even though he used it as an excuse.

That's what I said. :mf_rosetinted:

The second point I agree with you that the papz will be out and he must worry about them following him so close to home, but there were none on that night, even though he used it as an excuse.

Well if Jennie knows where his house is, and she's not even looking for him, she just passes it to go to work, I'm pretty sure the paps know where it is and if they haven't snapped him coming and going there by now, I'm pretty sure they aren't going to bother after a gig.

Well if Jennie knows where his house is, and she's not even looking for him, she just passes it to go to work, I'm pretty sure the paps know where it is and if they haven't snapped him coming and going there by now, I'm pretty sure they aren't going to bother after a gig.

It's not just me.. There are at least another...10 or 15 people on here that I know of who know where it is and don't harass him.

It would be extremely easy for paps to find out where he lives and hide in the bushes or whatever it is they do...luckily they're not too interested in him :thumb_yello:

That's what I think, at least in terms of them stalking Mika. If there are other celebrities at the concert it could motivate them to lurk around but I still don't think they'd chase Mika home unless there was someone else of interest in his car.

They know at this point that Mika is not going to snort coke on the way home and get into a punch up with his sister before they stumble trashed out of the car so I think the paps would rather be off somewhere chasing Amy Winehouse for pics they can sell.

It's not just me.. There are at least another...10 or 15 people on here that I know of who know where it is and don't harass him.

It would be extremely easy for paps to find out where he lives and hide in the bushes or whatever it is they do...luckily they're not too interested in him :thumb_yello:

Sorry Jen, didn't mean to single you out, you're the only one I knew of that knows, otherwise I would have included a few other names.

I was just making the point that you mentioned, that it's not that hard to find him, if they really wanted to, which as you say they don't seem that bothered about.

i don't mean that they would follow him after gigs to know where he lives, of course they've known it for years ! that's their job ! and his address is on the internet somewhere hence people found it... don't ask me where, i so don't know ! was told what it was (his address) but i forgot :roftl: :roftl:

anyway... they're certainly already waiting for him to bring someone home, and it's not only when the picture is gonna be in the papers that you will be able to say that they "found" him ! i once watched a doc about the job (paparazzi) and for 1 picture, they have to wait hours and hours if not days doing nothing...

so if you think that noone is waiting in the bushes not far away from his home waiting for THE shot, you're wrong (in my opinion). Amy Winehouse is certainly easier to shot (and others who don't hide) but shots of people who are hard to get are most valued :thumb_yello: so the one pap who gets to shoot mika doing something "worth it" will get a max !

of course they will not take pics of him chatting with fans, that's not interesting... but following him home JUST IN CASE he brings someone could be worth it.

your "pure" mika is a normal adult, and as a popstar, he has his paps following. even if they've got nothing to publish for now.

If we continue to focus on Yop I bet some paparazzi will surround also her:naughty:

What Yop hasn't told you is that her record must be about 50-50 between the times she has met him and the times when he has just buggered off without a word! :naughty:

In Copenhagen, vally and I had to say on camera our names and I think addresses and that we agreed to be on film.

Jennie knows where his house is? :shocked:

I got filmed twice during one day. :shocked: That camera twat... :naughty:

He didn't filmed in December though, so maybe they've already got enough material for Mika's dodgy dvd.

ha ha i ducked when he tryed to film me :thumb_yello: i just hope to hell he never got me when i wasnt looking :thumbdown:

Jennie knows where his house is? :shocked:

It's pretty outrageous innit?

Perhaps she can assure everyone that there are no paps hanging out in Mika's bushes in the wee hours of the morning.

And what's this moving story? Wasn't that a doll house or something?