Mission : Meet Mika

wolfs_cry

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DC???

Washington, DC. Here's an account of the flashing hearts in the gig thread. Mika talked to them about it and said he liked the fact that it was an international thing (I guess since people were now wearing them in N. America and not just Europe).

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=271153

its suuuch a good idea tho :P

and its mika!!! he has mastered world domination!!! known all round and thats the way it should be!!!

hey if i had the power id knight him

:roftl: His time will come. Let him get an OBE under his belt before he's ready for knighthood. :wink2:

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys, so will ppl be wearing the flashing hearts or do u guys do that anymore? if so, i might just order me a few...... if it's goin to be a way of recognising each other. cos i'm goin to the brixton concert on the 28th but i'm goin with two friends who aren't huge Mika fans, so I'd love to see some MFC-ers there!

hey guys, so will ppl be wearing the flashing hearts or do u guys do that anymore? if so, i might just order me a few...... if it's goin to be a way of recognising each other. cos i'm goin to the brixton concert on the 28th but i'm goin with two friends who aren't huge Mika fans, so I'd love to see some MFC-ers there!

Yes we'll be wearing flashing hearts. :thumb_yello: There will be dozens of MFCers near the front of the queue. There should be an MFC flag, Rose in a penguin costume, MFC badges, flashing hearts. You won't miss us!

Yes we'll be wearing flashing hearts. :thumb_yello: There will be dozens of MFCers near the front of the queue. There should be an MFC flag, Rose in a penguin costume, MFC badges, flashing hearts. You won't miss us!

hehehehe cool!!!!! i can't wait!! I don't think il be able to queue early cos like I said, my friends are not huge fans and we're only in london for a few days (coming from ireland) so they're not gonna want to spend half a day in a queue.... but I'm sure il see ye all anyway! :naughty: