Mission : Meet Mika

wolfs_cry

Doesn't just have to do with the location. There was also a billion people waiting in Plymouth (but at least they were somewhat well behaved). I think it has a lot to do with how long it takes before he comes out and also with the ammount of MFCers there :blink:If we are a lot of MFCers patiently waiting then others will stick around longer as well and not believe when the security says he already left :sneaky2:

You know, that is a very good point!!!

Maybe there should be an MFC bluff code, where we all pretend to leave when the security tells us, but just hide around the corner and then when the Mob has gone we miraculously reappear as if by magic to take our rightful place :wub2::naughty:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe there should be an MFC bluff code, where we all pretend to leave when the security tells us, but just hide around the corner and then when the Mob has gone we miraculously reappear as if by magic to take our rightful place :wub2::naughty:

You know what? That is actually a good idea cos the more ppl with the screaming ppl see leaving the more likely they will be to leave thus leaving space for mfcers to come back and wait patiently and quietly for our fave guy :wub2: I am not getting my hopes up too much but I wld love to meet him jus to tell him how much of inspiratio he has been and how much I love his songs!!!:wub2:

Yeah we had to do a lot of hiding around the corner to get to see him going into Brixton without attracting a lot of attention and encouraging more than a handful of MFCers to wait with us. There were a couple of times we thought we'd missed him too and were about ready to give up when John indicated that Mika was going to come out to see Suzy.

If it wasn't for the need to deliver the yearbook, honestly, I would never bother with all this nonsense. I love Mika and would stand next to him to stare at that gorgeous face for hours if I could, but it's too difficult to have any kind of meaningful interaction with him at this point in his career. Certainly in the UK.

I would encourage people to just go and enjoy the show and not hang your hopes of having a good night on meeting Mika.

it's too difficult to have any kind of meaningful interaction with him at this point in his career. Certainly in the UK.

I would encourage people to just go and enjoy the show and not hang your hopes of having a good night on meeting Mika.

It's true. I consider myself lucky just to have my one autograph (which incidentally I have managed to RUIN by trying to laminate it :sneaky2: ). I will not get to another Mika concert until his next British tour and by then...will there be any point at all even waiting around afterwards??? I think not.

Yeah we had to do a lot of hiding around the corner to get to see him going into Brixton without attracting a lot of attention and encouraging more than a handful of MFCers to wait with us. There were a couple of times we thought we'd missed him too and were about ready to give up when John indicated that Mika was going to come out to see Suzy.

If it wasn't for the need to deliver the yearbook, honestly, I would never bother with all this nonsense. I love Mika and would stand next to him to stare at that gorgeous face for hours if I could, but it's too difficult to have any kind of meaningful interaction with him at this point in his career. Certainly in the UK.

You are right, meeting Mika is jus a bonus but the main thing is his amazing concert so i am jus going to go to the London gigs, watch the show and if i meet him afterwards, then hey thats great but it wont ruin my night if i dont as i will be so overly happy/hyper from the gig!!!:wub2:

would i seem rude (again) and death angel if i said "no chance of meetinghim in london" ? :blink::naughty: cause there is no chance... not because of how many people are waiting, but just because it's london, so the after party inside the venue will last hours and hours and then he will just leave straight away cause he's not going back to an hotel, but going back home, so he'd likely want to avoid paparazzi following him as much as possible... bab and kata seem to joke about the paparazzi story, but i think its true... not a big deal in other cities cause they would be following him to the hotel he's staying in, if there are any paps, but in london, they would be following him home... and he's getting big guys ! no matter how nice he is and used to be, chances to meet him are quite decreasing by the second...

bad news given.

what about hammersmith apollo? i think he should, after the misshap which i know couldnt be unavoided in december :mf_rosetinted: and also because i havent me him yet even after being a fan of his for nearly an entire YEAR :mf_rosetinted:

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe you have not met MIKA yet!!!!!

would i seem rude (again) and death angel if i said "no chance of meetinghim in london" ? :blink::naughty: cause there is no chance... not because of how many people are waiting, but just because it's london, so the after party inside the venue will last hours and hours and then he will just leave straight away cause he's not going back to an hotel, but going back home, so he'd likely want to avoid paparazzi following him as much as possible... bab and kata seem to joke about the paparazzi story, but i think its true... not a big deal in other cities cause they would be following him to the hotel he's staying in, if there are any paps, but in london, they would be following him home... and he's getting big guys ! no matter how nice he is and used to be, chances to meet him are quite decreasing by the second...

bad news given.

I agreed with you. He is getting more famous and unfortunately, meeting him will end up as being impossible. Let's just hope we all get a chance to meet though:wink2:

Go babs!!!

He will stop coming out if they do things like that forever

We will get some MFC security for next month :punk:

Exactly my thought, they don't want me to show my dark side. I might be small, but I'm like a pitbull when I'm angry :glasses2:

Although if Brixton is anything like it was last time I don't see why he should wait. I wouldn't if I was him!

That was kind of crazy and if I'd seen them doing it, I'd have been over there pulling them off and having a go.

That night he wasn't well, and that behavior was well out of order. I was just glad he stood in the doorwell of his van and waved to us, he didn't have to but he did, before driving off.

He does like having a chat, which I think puts him apart from most other artists. There are a few that will hang around but not for as long as he does, he'll stay 'til everyone has been attended to.

Not sure for how much longer it'll go on for, so I think you'll be okay for Brixton this time around, but with Arena gigs, it'll get much harder.

bad news given.

I don't think the paparazzi are interested in Mika. You usually only see pics of him when he is at some other celebrity event. I didn't see anyone at Brixton.

I agree with you about the parties and him going home though. He's got too much going on in London.

I think Caz may be right that he'll make an exception at Hammersmith just because he may feel a need to compensate for making people wait all day for nothing in December. But I would think by the last concert in Brixton he's just going to want to go home.

I guess it all depends on how he's feeling and if the fans aren't acting like nutcases.

you make me smile when you (all of you who say that) say that "you didn't see anyone"... well, that's their job, not to be seen until they shot the pic :wink2: but i also agree that mika is intlligent enough not to leave his after party in "celeb" company if he got something there... what he didn't do after somerset house, and BELIEVE ME, we saw the paparrazzi there (talking about the Alan Cumming thing)...

and it will less and less depend on "how he feels" and fans...

i think all famous famous famous singers were once like mika at their debut... and now, they just CAN'T stay... and it wouldn't even cross your mind to wait for them to have a chat after their concerts ! and a few years ago, they had chats with people waiting... except for a few of them.

I don't think the paparazzi are interested in Mika. You usually only see pics of him when he is at some other celebrity event. I didn't see anyone at Brixton.

I agree with you about the parties and him going home though. He's got too much going on in London.

I think Caz may be right that he'll make an exception at Hammersmith just because he may feel a need to compensate for making people wait all day for nothing in December. But I would think by the last concert in Brixton he's just going to want to go home.

I guess it all depends on how he's feeling and if the fans aren't acting like nutcases.

Yeah I agree with u there, and maybe all us mfcers should group together at the end of the gigs outside the venues so if any screamers decide to annoy Mika or try anything we can approach them straight away and stop them hassling him :wink2: the mfc mafia!!!:wub2:

you make me smile when you (all of you who say that) say that "you didn't see anyone"... well, that's their job, not to be seen until they shot the pic :wink2: but i also agree that mika is intlligent enough not to leave his after party in "celeb" company if he got something there... what he didn't do after somerset house, and BELIEVE ME, we saw the paparrazzi there (talking about the Alan Cumming thing)...

Yeah Somerset House was different. I really don't think that's going on at his regular gigs. I don't recall seeing any paparazzi pics of him outside his concerts except for the Alan Cumming ones...?

I think they lost interest in Mika when they discovered he wasn't going to do anything on camera that was worth selling. "Mika leaves his own concert, speaks with fans" isn't exactly headline news.

They're already pushing the boundaries of absurdity taking pics of him leaving a Kanye West party. I'm sure the paps weren't even there to take pics of Mika, they just got lucky and he was one of the celebs who happened to walk out with a this-music-sucks-let's-blow-this-place scowl on his face. :naughty:

If the paps wanted to hang out at his house I'm sure that's where they'd be. They don't need to stalk him from the venue. His whereabouts while he's in London isn't exactly top secret. He just did an interview a couple of weeks ago and the writer mentioned that they were having a drink close to Mika's house. The press knows where to find him.

the thing is they can't be sure nothing is gonna happen if they don't follow him...

but i'm done with this conversation, i'm pretty sure he's not gonna chat with the fans, simply because it's london, and it never happened in london... except after somerset house, where the paparazzi were already shooting him, so "wtf", he stayed a bit... and kissed me hi :bleh:

the thing is they can't be sure nothing is gonna happen if they don't follow him...

but i'm done with this conversation, i'm pretty sure he's not gonna chat with the fans, simply because it's london, and it never happened in london... except after somerset house, where the paparazzi were already shooting him, so "wtf", he stayed a bit... and kissed me hi :bleh:

:shocked: He kissed you???? ok very jealous now! how come he kissed u?

Ok, first I am jealous u have met him and secondly jealous for the kiss!!!:shocked:

:shocked: He kissed you???? ok very jealous now! how come he kissed u?

Ok, first I am jealous u have met him and secondly jealous for the kiss!!!:shocked:

lol, i did that on purpose :naughty: :naughty:

let's all my stories meeting mika were quite hilarious and unexpected...

I think that was true in the beginning, but they are only going to invest so much time in something that never pays off. Aside from cozying up to Alan Cumming in a cab, Mika has given them NOTHING in over a year. They can follow Amy Winehouse every time she goes to the convenience store and get something more interesting than Mika puts out after a show.

Maybe Mika will come out to chat in London just because you're there. He is especially sweet on you. The drinks, the kisses. I think he finds your indifference irresistible. :naughty:

A certain drummer girl lovessssssssss Yoppy too :wub2:

Im 100% certain Mika will do a meet and signing , drinks on me if he doesnt!:wink2:

is redbull legal in UK ?? if so, vodka-redbull for me, please fd !! :thumb_yello::naughty:

I think that was true in the beginning, but they are only going to invest so much time in something that never pays off. Aside from cozying up to Alan Cumming in a cab, Mika has given them NOTHING in over a year. They can follow Amy Winehouse every time she goes to the convenience store and get something more interesting than Mika puts out after a show.

Maybe Mika will come out to chat in London just because you're there. He is especially sweet on you. The drinks, the kisses. I think he finds your indifference irresistible. :naughty:

lol, i wasn't alone for the drinks, and i admit i can't explain the kissing hi :blink: but i wouldn't bet a lot over me :naughty:

is redbull legal in UK ?? if so, vodka-redbull for me, please fd !! :thumb_yello::naughty:

lol, i wasn't alone for the drinks, and i admit i can't explain the kissing hi :blink: but i wouldn't bet a lot over me :naughty:

Im sure I can buy you that!

Yeh its legal ... now Im impressed thats one cracking drink!!!:thumb_yello: