Mission : Meet Mika

wolfs_cry

A certain drummer girl lovessssssssss Yoppy too :wub2:

Im 100% certain Mika will do a meet and signing , drinks on me if he doesnt!:wink2:

We will hold you to that, you do realise?:wink2: No going back on your word!!!

Maybe Mika will come out to chat in London just because you're there. He is especially sweet on you. The drinks, the kisses. I think he finds your indifference irresistible.

drinks and kisses??? is there anywhere I can read about these stories or will you jus tell us now, yoppy???

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is redbull legal in UK ?? if so, vodka-redbull for me, please fd !! :thumb_yello::naughty:

lol, i wasn't alone for the drinks, and i admit i can't explain the kissing hi :blink: but i wouldn't bet a lot over me :naughty:

How come? Did he jus come up and kiss you or something? or is there something u dont want to tell us?

lol, i wasn't alone for the drinks, and i admit i can't explain the kissing hi :blink: but i wouldn't bet a lot over me :naughty:

Well I'll be stalking you at the gigs just in case. I don't know about the paparazzi but I want my camera ready if Mika decides to go in for a snog this time.

If you remember, he didn't stay at Plymouth or Brighton to talk to people, because he wasn't well. EXACTLY the same reason he didn't stay at Brixton.

I'm sure the last night at Brixton there is the distinct possibility that he'll go straight off to the afterparty, but I'm pretty sure he might stop for a while at the Hammersmith and 1st Brixton shows.

Also, I remember that the tour he did last year which finished at Birmingham, and Jennie, Bexx and FD will back me up on this, they had the afterparty in the venue. And he STILL came out after to sign things, for the people who were still there, 'cause thats were the first Mika/MFC pic was taken.

I'm not saying he will come out to do signings, I'm just saying don't assume that he won't.

Im sure I can buy you that!

Yeh its legal ... now Im impressed thats one cracking drink!!!:thumb_yello:

cracking and soooooooooooooooo good :blush-anim-cl: you won't have to buy me a lot of them, that's the best part for you!! :naughty: i can't believe redbull is forbidden in france :tears:

We will hold you to that, you do realise? No going back on your word!!!

drinks and kisses??? is there anywhere I can read about these stories or will you jus tell us now, yoppy???

i'm looking for the SH post in the thread and the drinks story is after the Olympia... wait a second...

Yeh do it! Im 100% sure

As admin I can go back and edit posts

Only joking!:wink2:

you can't edit my memory :biggrin2: and VODKA-REDBULL you promised, vodka-redbull i'll have :bleh:

If we continue to focus on Yop I bet some paparazzi will surround also her:naughty:

Yeah let's ask her for her autograph and take lots of pics.

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

I never knew you were coming over , must be costing you a fortunneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Will be good to meet you though .. Im curious:wink2:

Yeah still trying to finalize my plans. Everything is up in the air at the moment except the concert tickets. Hopefully it all comes together in the end. :thumb_yello:

I look forward to meeting you too! I'm not sure I'll live up to your expectations of being a gobby cow in person. Especially if Mika is in the vicinity at which point I tend to slip into a mute trance. :blink::wink2:

I'm not saying he will come out to do signings, I'm just saying don't assume that he won't.

I think people are basing their assumptions on Shepherd's Bush, but you're right anything can happen. It just depends on the circumstances and no one can predict in advance what he'll decide when the time comes.

I just have a hard time relating to wrapping all this hope up in getting him to sign a piece of paper after the gig. He's there to perform and if he does that well, I for one will be incredibly happy!

I guess you need 4 cancellations under your belt to put things in perspective. :naughty:

at shepherds bush, even though i won tickets to his show, i wasn't getting my hopes up on meeting him. It would have been nice if i did, because i won, but the competition was organised badly enough. Still, we didn't mean, and that was in MAY. May last year. There was about ten of us at stage door and he didnt come out for an hour (he wasnt well the previous night and wasnt feeling too good after the shepherds bush gig). when he did, he noticed Sara's dress and said it was "****ing amazing!" he tried to approach her a bit but the security guys kept ushering him towards the car but he still managed to give Sara a kiss on the cheek because she asked for it lol. I still believe that even after all this hype, Mika is still a geuine guy.

But it's difficult isn't it? In the end, will Mika avoid meeting the fans for his own safety and comfort (thats not selfish, he just put on a show for them) or will Mika meet fans and risk being hurt and mobbed?

Oh my god Yop!!! You have had the best meetings and I am so so jealous! cannot wait to meet u in Feb, are u going to all three gigs???

lol, i know !! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: incredible... and the same sort of thing happened in october at the zenith, but i didn't write it down.

i have tickets for the 3 gigs, but i'm thinking about skipping one of them... probably the 26th if i skip one of them... but will certainly end up going to the 3 of them :blush-anim-cl: nothing sure yet, but i hve the choice since i have the tickets !

I think people are basing their assumptions on Shepherd's Bush, but you're right anything can happen. It just depends on the circumstances and no one can predict in advance what he'll decide when the time comes.

I just have a hard time relating to wrapping all this hope up in getting him to sign a piece of paper after the gig. He's there to perform and if he does that well, I for one will be incredibly happy!

I guess you need 4 cancellations under your belt to put things in perspective. :naughty:

I know what you mean. After Munich, I got it in my head that I would never have the chance to meet him properly, and thought that it would just be seeing him racing off in a car as fast as he could.

So I guess the last thing I expected was to be some sort of unofficial mascot, totally surreal!

Personally I wouldn't blame him for getting away as fast as he could now after what happened at the last Brixton show, but I just get a feeling he will hang around for a short while, as he does seem to enjoy it.

And I don't ask for signatures anymore, I just ask him really dumb questions, which I find hilarious, and he seems to find funny, so we both get something out of it.:naughty:

I know what you mean. After Munich, I got it in my head that I would never have the chance to meet him properly, and thought that it would just be seeing him racing off in a car as fast as he could.

So I guess the last thing I expected was to be some sort of unofficial mascot, totally surreal!

Personally I wouldn't blame him for getting away as fast as he could now after what happened at the last Brixton show, but I just get a feeling he will hang around for a short while, as he does seem to enjoy it.

And I don't ask for signatures anymore, I just ask him really dumb questions, which I find hilarious, and he seems to find funny, so we both get something out of it.:naughty:

:roftl:

a lot of people are worried about meeting him because they'll turn to jelly, but you know what? I don't think I will. I hardly ever phase about anything...even with the band I wasn't nervous. They're just normal, ordinary people. And I have a couple of things to ask Mika that I REALLY WOULD LIKE ANSWERING, hence my desperation to meet him. Heck, once my mouth opens I probably won't shut up. He'll probably slap me round the face but oh well. Having his hand mark on my face will probably turn out to be a privilege LOL

I don't wanna meet Mika :mf_rosetinted: I got completely stressed the last time I had the chance to speak to him, not because of him, but because of that camera twat, I don't find it anywhere near as amusing as the rest of you lot to be filmed for some dodgy documentary that may or may not ever be produced :blink:

I don't wanna meet Mika :mf_rosetinted: I got completely stressed the last time I had the chance to speak to him, not because of him, but because of that camera twat, I don't find it anywhere near as amusing as the rest of you lot to be filmed for some dodgy documentary that may or may not ever be produced :blink:

that documentary is for Mika's personal use only as far as i know LOL! And i never got filmed! how rude!

a lot of people are worried about meeting him because they'll turn to jelly, but you know what? I don't think I will. I hardly ever phase about anything...even with the band I wasn't nervous. They're just normal, ordinary people. And I have a couple of things to ask Mika that I REALLY WOULD LIKE ANSWERING, hence my desperation to meet him. Heck, once my mouth opens I probably won't shut up. He'll probably slap me round the face but oh well. Having his hand mark on my face will probably turn out to be a privilege LOL

I still feel a little funny when he comes towards me, but once we start talking it goes away, and it's like talking to one of my mates.

Newcastle was the best, 'cause at first I didn't think he was going to come near me, as he walked down the row of people I was with, and I was stood by his car door, and just as he got to me, he walked over the other side to the row of people over there. So I just talked to his driver and then Luke came over for a chat, which was cool.

Then I turned round to talk to someone behind me, and when I turned back, he was stood right in front of me smiling and said "Hi", which took me completely by surprise, and I said hello and launched into the random question.

Strange things happen when you aren't expecting them.

:roftl: that's true also for me..poor andy:naughty:

Anyway, it's like mika is a fantastic zoo-beast...cuuuute monkey, lemme pat your head:wub2::cool: