Heyya!

riverbasil

Hey there MFC!!!

I'm riverbasil or Nick, whatever you wanna call me :thumb_yello:

Like a lot of you, I like this fella called Mika hehe

I'm from Australia (like some of you folks it seems)... which kind of sucks due to Mika's cancellation of coming here ha!

Basically I found out about Mika early in 2007 when I was reading Brian May's (Queen's guitarist) blog on his website where he was defending a music "journalist's" brutal attack on a guy called Mika who I'd never heard of. Bri was rather furious and was a fan of Mika, so naturally I had to check him out. Long story short, I fell in love and was so relieved that a modern musician had finally excited me.

In the first half of 2007 Mika was in Australia and regrettably I missed his gig due to my unstudious nature and university due dates. BOO & HISS!!!

Anywho, I finally thought it'd be a good idea to join the MFC forum after having a resurgence in my Mika obsession the other day, which involved dreams and the conclusion that he and I should elope and run away together with a piano named Freddie :biggrin2:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there MFC!!!

I'm from Australia (like some of you folks it seems)... which kind of sucks due to Mika's cancellation of coming here ha!

Basically I found out about Mika early in 2007 when I was reading Brian May's (Queen's guitarist) blog on his website where he was defending a music "journalist's" brutal attack on a guy called Mika who I'd never heard of. Bri was rather furious and was a fan of Mika, so naturally I had to check him out. Long story short, I fell in love and was so relieved that a modern musician had finally excited me.

In the first half of 2007 Mika was in Australia and regrettably I missed his gig due to my unstudious nature and university due dates. BOO & HISS!!!

Anywho, I finally thought it'd be a good idea to join the MFC forum after having a resurgence in my Mika obsession the other day, which involved dreams and the conclusion that he and I should elope and run away together with a piano named Freddie :biggrin2:

:welcomeani: Nick!

Hello Nick! We were sure needing some more lads on the forum! Visit the Aussie thread when you can!

Welcome!

Australian thread:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11810

aww you guys are great! Seems like a nice close knit community here, great to be welcomed so warmly, thanks a bunch :blush-anim-cl:

...and HollyD, you'll learn that I am obsessed with Freddie Mercury too haha... basically I am renowned for always showing up to fancy dress parties dressed as and in the persona of Freddie hehe (photos DO exist, just don't ask for them anytime soon ) :bleh:

Hey there MFC!!!

Lol, I already welcomed you in the Aussie thread, but I am mighty bored so:

Wecome to the MFC riverbasil/Nick!

Study/due dates = :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Your dream = LOL :roftl: :roftl: