A "different" interview in german newspaper (Süddeutsche)

Mikalina

You have seen the DVD right? He has to get beeped out enough times for my son to start paying attention to what he might have been saying....

Naturally, I have seen the DVD :thumb_yello: I was being silly by suggesting he doesn't swear. We all know he has a filthy mouth (and mind, although he does not like us to know this).

ooo so is that a thumbs up for big men??? :shocked: did mika just come out!

LOL that's funny :roftl:

He is saying he likes big men, or men in general. I don't think he has a preference to someones size.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Naturally, I have seen the DVD :thumb_yello: I was being silly by suggesting he doesn't swear. We all know he has a filthy mouth (and mind, although he does not like us to know this).

LOL that's funny :roftl:

He is saying he likes big men, or men in general. I don't think he has a preference to someones size.

maybe I have to watch more of how he acts rather than what he says!

maybe he has "told" us stuff all along but we weren't "listening" becuase we had cotton balls in our eyes:naughty: :naughty:

Guest mikadodo

78837356.jpg

for me, this look is enough, please do get off, cos i really want to return to my mind, please stop it, nothing really matters

and the cat toilet , jeez, i wrote the cat thing 2 or 3 years ago, i won't deceive you and i don't want to change you :doh: if you love, just love, trust your inner light, let love guide you

ooo so is that a thumbs up for big men??? :shocked: did mika just come out! wait i am sooo confused and i do not want to start another controversial thread about mikas privacy lol:naughty:

lol no, I don't think so, otherwise the "Big Girl" song would already have been interpreted as meaning that he was attracted to girls. I think he's just expressing approval for "big" people either way.

As for your other question...hmm, the answer doesn't really make sense :naughty: . He just seems to be demonstrating what a big girl looks like!

Guest mikadodo
ooo so is that a thumbs up for big men??? :shocked: did mika just come out! wait i am sooo confused and i do not want to start another controversial thread about mikas privacy lol:naughty:

i can only laugh, i will definitely die here

is it about the big fat cat thing ?? the big fat cat is my friend's cat, it just easy with everything. much easier to deal with than my dog, that's why i wrote it !! it's all about pet !

i don't like big man, seriously, and i don't like big girl or skinny girl

average is fine and food is important, god, i want to bang my head to the wall

luckily, my real name is coming back to me soon :doh:

• 5 months later...
Just found this thread x

Don't know what's funnier, the picture interview or everyones interpretation of them x

Very clever way to do an interview though x

I can't see it! I open the link but there's nothing about Mika!:boxed: can somebody help me??

When you open the link use the search in top right corner to search for Mika x you'll find it then x

Aha okay thanks,I found it now! I downloaded those pics from some site months ago and I was always wondering what are they about because they don't look very ordinary...and now I discovered hehe:bleh:

Ha ha,the pics are so hilarious...:naughty: but I really don't understand what did he want to say about the question how does his hair look when he wakes up :naughty:
If you read the thread there are various interpretations to that one x I'm not sure we'd ever get a straight answer to that coz we would have to know how the Mikamind ticks to work it out :naughty: x

• 4 months later...