A "different" interview in german newspaper (Süddeutsche)

Mikalina

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Perfect!!! That is the best interview ever! Mika is absolutely hilarious :roftl:

Thanks Mikalina for posting ! It could be that I´m dumb but where are the answers?

Lol, it's okay, I spent abut 10 minutes looking at the page blindly trying to click links before I figured it out :bleh:

0803_ssjn3.jpg

u idiot :mf_rosetinted:

Exactly! This is my favourite. He is such a goof :naughty:

:shocked: What ???!!! REALLY ??? B- b - but ..... that's only harmless ol' Mrs. Beryl Geranium ..... she wears braces .... just like Mika ....

When I read this I was like "What? Mika doesnt have bra- wait ... ooooh! I get iiiit. Cleverrr!!" :naughty:

Can you imagine how boring a conversation would be between him and myself? With him just doing poses, and me posting stupid pictures because I don't feel like typing out replies?

Silly goose.

is it? I thought he was doing a big belly. What do you think he's doing?

I think he actually IS doing a big belly....

Wow this interview is my favourite of all time, I dreamt of it

And eeeeewwww mika imitating robbie, that's as disgusting as robbie himself, he does it so perfectly well, i'm impressed!!!

And aaaawww the best thing about being famous is that he can buy all the playmobils and toys he wants.... he is the man!!

:fisch: maybe he is .. but around here .. that.. means.. something.. else.. :naughty:

Is this like non-american humor?

I agree, I thought he was just doing a big belly.

Someone should tell me what it means, so it's not like the time I thought a British person was giving me the peace sign. Apparently that's like saying "fcuk you" in Britain. RUDE.

An interview with the singer in which he doesn’t say anything but reveals everything

http://sz-magazin2.sueddeutsche.de/ssjn_mika1.htm

1. We’ve heard that you hadn't spoken for six weeks when you were a child.

2. Very good, finally we have a pro! In a song you sing “Big Girl, You Are Beautiful”. Do you really like big women?

3. What about big men?

4. In which position can you sleep best?

5. How does your hair look like when you wake up?

6. Everybody compares you to Freddie Mercury again and again. Make a Freddie for us, please!

7. Okay, we’ve understood. Next question: Did you replace Robbie Williams as the (only) big popstar in England?

8. Give us an advice, please: What should we do when listening to your music?

9. Whats the best thing about being famous?

Pics were taken in Munich, I think before his last concert there.

That was brilliant. :thumb_yello:

I take it that he means that his hair when he wakes up looks flat like his arse? :mf_rosetinted:

I daresay quite a few Aussies here are fans of doing no. 8 while listening to his music. It takes on an ridiculous sound when do you. :naughty:

Is this like non-american humor?

I agree, I thought he was just doing a big belly.

Someone should tell me what it means, so it's not like the time I thought a British person was giving me the peace sign. Apparently that's like saying "fcuk you" in Britain. RUDE.

In Mika's case it probably justs means big belly..

And this could be just my local friends humour.. that's what I meant by around here..

That was brilliant. :thumb_yello:

I take it that he means that his hair when he wakes up looks flat like his arse? :mf_rosetinted:

I daresay quite a few Aussies here are fans of doing no. 8 while listening to his music. It takes on an ridiculous sound when do you. :naughty:

That's what I thought too

What do you mean 'around here'? I am from Around Here! Why don't I know :tears:

Are we corrupting every thread today?

I'd still like to know what it means.:sneaky2:

I can think of a similar gesture, when you get your arm and raise it like you're doing a bicep curl and put the other arm inside your inner elbow which means F YOU but I am sure he's doing a big belly.

Mika would not know what a swear word is, he's so dainty :mf_rosetinted:

:

LOL....clever interpretation!

pm Auraora: when I saw you were:roftl: at this it made me :roftl: even more, because the first person i thought of when I read this was actually you...dont ask me why ;) and lol@ it's means something else here that you apparently dont know... I think they hide you the truth here Aaurora, they dont want you to know certain things....but I will help you to find out, trust your partner in crime ;)

Lover from the No-D's Team

ps: and of course mika doesnt no any dirty word, the guy is that pure:mf_rosetinted: