A "different" interview in german newspaper (Süddeutsche)

Mikalina

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He criticises his child-bearing hips, why not his flat arse?

Anyway, if he doesn't want to criticise himself we'll always be around to do it for him. :naughty:

Go sister! I'm with you. Now, who would he rather criticise him? Nasty people who don't like him, or adoring fans? :mf_rosetinted:

He criticises his child-bearing hips, why not his flat arse?

Anyway, if he doesn't want to criticise himself we'll always be around to do it for him. :naughty:

Well, I'd not liked to be criticised too much. But it's positive criticising anyways, so.. Whatever. He looks good in any way.

YEAH, well spoken!!! And adoring fans should definitely be the ones who criticise him...I've been doing it from the start and will be around to do it endlessy... I'm with you ;)

Go sister! I'm with you. Now, who would he rather criticise him? Nasty people who don't like him, or adoring fans? :mf_rosetinted:

Adoring fans of course. "He's too much of a perfectionist, how awful for him", "he sings too well, what a tragedy" and "he looks too good, what a burden". :mf_rosetinted:

I can think of a similar gesture, when you get your arm and raise it like you're doing a bicep curl and put the other arm inside your inner elbow which means F YOU but I am sure he's doing a big belly.

Mika would not know what a swear word is, he's so dainty :mf_rosetinted:

Yea, I know that move. That really doesn't look anything like it though, in my opinion.

AND ROFL, dainty. You slay me. :lmfao:

I'm good at dodging questions aren't I?:naughty:

0803_ssjn2.jpg

AHAHA ur so funneh.

hey what about making our own questions with the pics??

1. Has the success of your first album gone to your head?

0803_ssjn1.jpg

2. What do you think of fellow artist Lily Allen?

0803_ssjn2.jpg

3. What did you look like when you were younger?

0803_ssjn3.jpg

4. How do you feel about your fans' projects?

0803_ssjn4.jpg

5. Is the rumour that you have an eating disorder true?

0803_ssjn5.jpg

6. Are you ever going to tour Australia?

0803_ssjn6.jpg

7. What's your sexual orientation?

0803_ssjn7.jpg

LOL....clever interpretation!

pm Auraora: when I saw you were:roftl: at this it made me :roftl: even more, because the first person i thought of when I read this was actually you...dont ask me why ;) and lol@ it's means something else here that you apparently dont know... I think they hide you the truth here Aaurora, they dont want you to know certain things....but I will help you to find out, trust your partner in crime ;)

Lover from the No-D's Team

ps: and of course mika doesnt no any dirty word, the guy is that pure:mf_rosetinted:

HAHAHA you are awesome, my dirty little no-d partner in crime. Have you found out yet, I need to know.