I have to say this

CazGirl

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes when he talks about the bullying and stuff in interviews you can still hear the hurt in his voice, and it make me just want to give him a big hug.:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

I know... I'm like that...:wub2: mind you, I was like the whole time he was on the brits so I cant really talk XD

:tears: dangit i'm all teary eyed and i have to go to class now :tears:

I agree with everyone's post, they r exactly how i feel too and it really makes me happy to see him so happy! he deserves every bit of it! knowing what he went through and seeing him now....:wub2: he's got such a strong personality :wub2:

it's sorta like a fairytale....what a happy ending, although there are haters out there at least he knows he has tons of loyal fans who really do love him and wants the best for him. i mean there are ppl like me who also experience bullying etc but we aren't gonna be as lucky as him but i love to see him happy, it makes me happy.

and his songs are just beautiful! all of them! i still get so emotional listening to over my shoulder :tears:

my favorite "how much do you love me" is the one he did at the Zenith (paris) on Oct. 24th. he is finished singing the song & the fans continue without him, and then he comes back to continue, takes a look at the audience and you can see he is very happy at that moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulG9Plp98NU

it's worth 10000 words:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

I totally lost it :tears: i think im going nuts lol being this emotional over it but wow to see the genuine astonishment and joy on his face....:tears: u can tell he was totally taken aback and loved it! :thumb_yello:

• 8 months later...
It's something we've all realised, but seeing this made me realise it more.

It's a video that the majority of us has seen...

"How Much Do You Love Me?"

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=19862307

After singing "when love was born, when love was born..." he sings the chorus again and goes towards the crowd and the crowd screams.

"How much do you love me, how much do you care? How much do you need me when I'm not there?"

For a split second my mind traced back to the young boy whom so many people hated. He got bullied by classmates and teachers alike, treated like trash by the music industry...

and there he is singing to the crowd "How much do you love me?" with the crowd screaming in adoration.

It's such a strong change, and seeing him standing there singing with a genuine happy smile on his face just made me realise even more that he really is just ... well, human. He's been through so much. He deserves every success he receives.

I just love him. I can relate to him a lot, just like you guys can.

Let's make a toast to Mika and his fans!

How much do we love Mika? The number is off the scale!

i agree wholeheartedly. I love this song and I really do hope its on the next album.. and yeah, he is human and so much comes through how much do you love me.

Sometimes when he talks about the bullying and stuff in interviews you can still hear the hurt in his voice, and it make me just want to give him a big hug.:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

yeah me too I'd just love to (if I met him) give him THE absolute BIGGEST hug you could ever imagine!!! seriously that's what I'd wanna do give him the biggest hug known to man & tell him just how truly special & precious he is!!.

I myself was bullied severely as a kid & it is awful it was so bad i was nearly hospitalised!!! I know how he feels being badly bullied I suffered it for years & the wounds are still there they've almost kinda healed but I can still 'feel' them if you get my drift

seeing Mika happy is just THE most AMAZING thing ever it just makes me smile he's a real true inspiration to me & has helped me to gain strength to overcome my heartbreak & nervous breakdown so for that alone I love him deeply

he is just a truly amazing guy & unlike some people I've never lost interest in him or his music not even a little bit some people's interest wanes but NEVER mine!!

I JUST LOVE MIKA SOOOOOOO MUCH :snog::huglove::wub2:

Edited by DarkLight