I have to say this

CazGirl

It's a great thread, really love it! It's beutiful how many people from all over the word can fell so much positive feelings to one person. Mika is really unbelievable and I love him for everything, what he's doing. I think that he gave a courage to be yourself to a lot of people. And I also think that he needs our love and support. And he's getting a lot of them ;)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is so sweet Caz... and true! I'm really proud of him though I don't know him as I would like. But after seeing all his progress and everything he has reached working hard, it's inevitable to admire him as well. :tears:

WE LOVE YOU MIKA!!!! YOU ROCK MY BONES!!!! YOU ARE SO....YOURSELF! SO HUMAN AND THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU LOVE YOU EVEN MORE

Amen!!!:biggrin2:

This performance was a real turning point for me. I remember someone started a thread a few days earlier saying that their passion for Mika was waning and I think I and a lot of others were feeling the same.

But once I heard this song and saw that smiling face something changed and I haven't been the same since.

Everyone dreaded Mika moving to larger venues but it seems to have ignited something in him and it's palpable even just from watching videos, nevermind when you're in the audience.

It's the same with Love Today, when he sings Love Love Me.

I don't know about anyone else, but whenever I sing that song I always sing... with no exceptions...

LOVE LOVE MIKA!!!

Have you noticed, as Robertina said, that he sings "love, love you"?

This is another fantastic video where, once again, he is so thrilled with the response from the audience he can barely contain himself.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=23657449

i really want him to do a greet thing, I HAVEN'T MET HIM YET!!!! :shocked:

Your time will come. :thumb_yello:

Thanks caz!!

MIKA YOU'RE EXACTLY THE KIND OF PERSON WE ALL HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR!!

YOU'RE TRUE TO YOURSELF AND TO EVERYBODY!! YOU'RE UNIQUE!!

NEVER CHANGE!!!

MIKA, AND WONDERFUL MFC'ERS, CHEERS!!:cheers:

Mika is one of my role models and here is why:

After all he has been through he has still retained his genuine kindness that makes him a truly good person. For some, going through some of the trials that Mika has experienced could make them hard hearted but not our man! He faces everything head on. He is an individual and courageous for overcoming these traumatic ordeals which could have stopped him from getting places. We love you Mika and seeing you as happy as you are on stage makes us all happy. How much do we love you? Too much to comprehend!

well said there my man/woman etc lol.

and Caz I think the line is "I love you more I love you moooore"

well said there my man/woman etc lol.

and Caz I think the line is "I love you more I love you moooore"

I believe it's "gotta love you more gotta love you mooooore"

At least, that's what I hear

my favorite "how much do you love me" is the one he did at the Zenith (paris) on Oct. 24th. he is finished singing the song & the fans continue without him, and then he comes back to continue, takes a look at the audience and you can see he is very happy at that moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulG9Plp98NU

it's worth 10000 words:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

my favorite "how much do you love me" is the one he did at the Zenith (paris) on Oct. 24th. he is finished singing the song & the fans continue without him, and then he comes back to continue, takes a look at the audience and you can see he is very happy at that moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulG9Plp98NU

it's worth 10000 words:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

That is amazing!!!

His smile:blush-anim-cl: ......*dies*

I agree with you, Mika deserves everything it is happening, because after all that bad thing that had to live, his going through life with a big smile on his face, that makes what we want more and more, I believe that when he says how much do you love me, we say we love you too much!.

It's something we've all realised, but seeing this made me realise it more.

It's a video that the majority of us has seen...

"How Much Do You Love Me?"

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=19862307

After singing "when love was born, when love was born..." he sings the chorus again and goes towards the crowd and the crowd screams.

"How much do you love me, how much do you care? How much do you need me when I'm not there?"

For a split second my mind traced back to the young boy whom so many people hated. He got bullied by classmates and teachers alike, treated like trash by the music industry...

and there he is singing to the crowd "How much do you love me?" with the crowd screaming in adoration.

It's such a strong change, and seeing him standing there singing with a genuine happy smile on his face just made me realise even more that he really is just ... well, human. He's been through so much. He deserves every success he receives.

I just love him. I can relate to him a lot, just like you guys can.

Let's make a toast to Mika and his fans!

How much do we love Mika? The number is off the scale!

My stomach started hurting now, even if what you just said is actually a good thing :tears:

Hmm well I've seen it close up about 3 times now and I swear it's "I love you more I love you moooooore"

I'm with you. Watching him sing it for 3 nights in succession, it's definitely I love you more. I watched very closely.

yeah, that's what i would like to know...maybe.

this song was love at first sight! it's a very special song i think...but i dunno how to explain!

i dont know what it is, but if for some reason you're angry at him or disappointed, or even losing faith in him....watching him sing that song restores everything. It's like a remedy.