Height?

pica_mica

Yup, being taller than your friends is pretty cool:naughty:

And you can go see all the 16+/18+ movies:naughty:

i used to struggle with it. i was always the tallest and at the same time the youngest in my class. that was not funny.:boxed:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how come? You're only 14...you should get taller....humans grow till they're 21! but not as fast as before puberty. so....you really should be getting taller! even if just a little bit.

I was 170cm (5'7") at about 13 and I'm now 23 and the same height so she won't necessarily grow any taller.

I dunno... the Portuguese think that Northern and Eastern Europeans are tall... maybe its because we're sotiny

never thought about that!:shocked:

the worst things are:

when you're taller than the others at your age, everybody expects you to be more mature than them just because you are taller.:boxed: (bull**** i say)

and when it starts with the guys, they are scared because you're taller than them so it was hard for a certain time.

never thought about that!:shocked:

the worst things are:

when you're taller than the others at your age, everybody expects you to be more mature than them just because you are taller.:boxed: (bull**** i say)

and when it starts with the guys, they are scared because you're taller than them so it was hard for a certain time.

Yup, it's bull. Height has nothing to do with maturity, I think.

ehehe so Mika was never scared of any girls , I see:naughty:

He's so tall :mf_lustslow:

hmm the taller people are the more superior they come across in my eyes, like if your oober tall your talking down to someone...not like id no how that feels since im a wee ickle 5'3...but hey i overcoe that problem by buying biiiig shoes :P

hmm you can sneak into places when your small, like umm i unno the back door of mika's tour bus :naughty:

aparently people from scotland (my home country) are teeny because its something in the water, well thats what someone said to me when i was down in england last year saying greenday, me and my mate were the smallest in the que....yup the front barrier is always a problem, you know actually seeing over it :roftl:

hmm the taller people are the more superior they come across in my eyes, like if your oober tall your talking down to someone...not like id no how that feels since im a wee ickle 5'3...but hey i overcoe that problem by buying biiiig shoes :P

hmm you can sneak into places when your small, like umm i unno the back door of mika's tour bus :naughty:

aparently people from scotland (my home country) are teeny because its something in the water, well thats what someone said to me when i was down in england last year saying greenday, me and my mate were the smallest in the que....yup the front barrier is always a problem, you know actually seeing over it :roftl:

Never heard of that:boxed: But it might be true

hmm the taller people are the more superior they come across in my eyes, like if your oober tall your talking down to someone...

In my case that isn't true. I'm 17 and about 5'8 or 5'9, and feel small. haha I'm definitely not superior, depends upon your personality.

In my case that isn't true. I'm 17 and about 5'8 or 5'9, and feel small. haha I'm definitely not superior, depends upon your personality.

tis true..VERY True...mind you i feel inferior when talking to someone taller than me...i unno im small and scrawny tho :blink:

what height is mika anyways? im guessing he's not actualy THAT tall and its all camera work? lol betcha he's 5'2 or 5'3 biig enough to fit in your pocket :naughty: