Height?

pica_mica

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is soooo wrong because believe it or not..I was short before I got my periods and during the first few months...thennnnnn..I just SHOT up like BOOM!! All of a sudden, I became this giraffe (that's what my class mates call me:sneaky2: ) and I'm 15 now and ever since past april, I've grown 4 additional cms...and I'm still growing. I know they say it all ends after you get your period...but..doesnt seem right to me at all...I mean..some people get their period really early..like 9...and they still manage to grow. So cheer up..there's a huge chance that you'll get the height you want!

For the most part, it's about 2 years after your first period that you quit growing...for the most part, as I said.

I am 27 and 165 cms....about 5'5".

nothin' heels won't fix :mf_rosetinted:

Too true. I love heels.

For the most part, it's about 2 years after your first period that you quit growing...for the most part, as I said.

I reeeally hope I haven't stopped growing...if I die under 5' tall I will die a very unhappy person. My mum grew until she was about 25, though, so hopefully that'll happen to me...

Hopefully he will :biggrin2: Are you going to any of his gigs soon?

omg i have my 1000 post! i didn't notice that! :biggrin2: Thank yooou :)

YES YES YES FEB 15TH! :woot_jump:

Now I just have to convince my friends to wait for an hour or so in the freezing cold after the gig so we can meet him.

You're welcome :wink2:

I reeeally hope I haven't stopped growing...if I die under 5' tall I will die a very unhappy person. My mum grew until she was about 25, though, so hopefully that'll happen to me...

Yeah, it all depends. When I went to get a knee injury taken care of they took X-rays of my legs and the doctor said my growth plates were closed meaning I won't grow anymore and for most girls, they quit growing around 2 years after their first period. Which makes sense, seeing as I haven't grow in a while. But there are always exceptions, and I hope you're one of them if you want to grow taller!

YES YES YES FEB 15TH!

Now I just have to convince my friends to wait for an hour or so in the freezing cold after the gig so we can meet him.

You're welcome

Woo hoo! That is gonna be definetly so cool :) Hey now it isn't THAT cold (or is it?) so i think they could wait... plus do you think you will have to wait an hour? In Berlin, we waited only for 20 minutes :)

Woo hoo! That is gonna be definetly so cool :) Hey now it isn't THAT cold (or is it?) so i think they could wait... plus do you think you will have to wait an hour? In Berlin, we waited only for 20 minutes :)

Really? Sweet! It can get pretty cold here...but it's been so warm, it doesn't seem like January. So there's hope for me yet.

im like planing on queing from dead early in the morning so i can be at the barrier at the gig, so after the gig il b crammed at the front and waiting to get out but do you tink i could get out and still meet mika? or does he fly out straight after the gig or is there a delay?

I've always been considered a giant and I tower over all my teachers and friends...and over most people in malls!! I guess that's what happens when you're 15 and 5'10". Most people seem to hate my height, since they cant stop making fun of it...and others really admire it. As for me..its pretty much normal..nothing I think about too much. I hope I can still grow till I'm 18 atleast...Ioana is 6 feet tall!!! I really hope I get that tall..that's amazing!!!:punk: Just 3 inches shorter than Mika...wows!! I wonder if she was that tall ever since she hit puberty....:blink:

I've always been considered a giant and I tower over all my teachers and friends...and over most people in malls!! I guess that's what happens when you're 15 and 5'10". Most people seem to hate my height, since they cant stop making fun of it...and others really admire it. As for me..its pretty much normal..nothing I think about too much. I hope I can still grow till I'm 18 atleast...Ioana is 6 feet tall!!! I really hope I get that tall..that's amazing!!!:punk: Just 3 inches shorter than Mika...wows!! I wonder if she was that tall ever since she hit puberty....:blink:

:thumb_yello: IOANA is a swimmer ....... Maybe Olympic .......... :wub2:

I am 1.85cm...:wink2:

*shuffles over to linde*

*looks down at you load of shorties*

18 and 185cm/6'1"

yes, I thought we were the tallest people in the world! :wink2:

I don´t like being so tall though I got a hernia almost three years ago...and I got a surgery for it last year may...but I still have problems with my back and my right leg.

the doctors are almost 100% sure I got a hernia cause I grew so fast...:boxed:

Oi! I had a hernia too! But I think I was either born with it or got it very young (?), and had surgery when I was 4. :bleh:

Talking about freakishly tall people, my brother claims there is a girl at work who is fifteen and taller than him, and he is 6'4"ish.

(He has been trying to inconspicuously take a picture of her to proove it LOL)

And there is a girl in many of my classes at uni who is about a head taller than me.

:mf_rosetinted:

Talking about freakishly tall people, my brother claims there is a girl at work who is fifteen and taller than him, and he is 6'4"ish.

(He has been trying to inconspicuously take a picture of her to proove it LOL)

And there is a girl in many of my classes at uni who is about a head taller than me.

:mf_rosetinted:

I knew it, Aussies were tall:bleh: