Height?

pica_mica

Hello fellow MFC'ers!

I know this is probably considered really stupid...but..I was just wondering....exactly how tall is everyone here? It could be in either feet and inches or cms...doesnt matter.

I'll go first...I'm 15..and 5'10".

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 170 cm and 14 years old, and I won't get any taller according to my doctor. :thumbdown:

I'd like to be 175 cm or something, just a little bit taller.

how come? You're only 14...you should get taller....humans grow till they're 21! but not as fast as before puberty. so....you really should be getting taller! even if just a little bit.

how come? You're only 14...you should get taller....humans grow till they're 21! but not as fast as before puberty. so....you really should be getting taller! even if just a little bit.

It's said you don't get taller after you've got your period. :doh:

But who knows? Maybe I grow a few cm. :naughty:

It's said you don't get taller after you've got your period. :doh:

But who knows? Maybe I grow a few cm. :naughty:

That is soooo wrong because believe it or not..I was short before I got my periods and during the first few months...thennnnnn..I just SHOT up like BOOM!! All of a sudden, I became this giraffe (that's what my class mates call me:sneaky2: ) and I'm 15 now and ever since past april, I've grown 4 additional cms...and I'm still growing. I know they say it all ends after you get your period...but..doesnt seem right to me at all...I mean..some people get their period really early..like 9...and they still manage to grow. So cheer up..there's a huge chance that you'll get the height you want!

That is soooo wrong because believe it or not..I was short before I got my periods and during the first few months...thennnnnn..I just SHOT up like BOOM!! All of a sudden, I became this giraffe (that's what my class mates call me:sneaky2: ) and I'm 15 now and ever since past april, I've grown 4 additional cms...and I'm still growing. I know they say it all ends after you get your period...but..doesnt seem right to me at all...I mean..some people get their period really early..like 9...and they still manage to grow. So cheer up..there's a huge chance that you'll get the height you want!

Oh, cool! Thanks. :biggrin2: I've got hopes after all!

I'm 5'3" and stopped growing at 14.

I haven't grown since I was in senior school i think (high school)

for a good few years I was stuck at 4"11' (same height as Lulu) but then I managed to grow an inch in the space of two friggin years and im five foot. WOOT.

I'm 18 and 173 cm. And I haven't stopped growing, because a few years ago I was about 2-3 centimetres shorter. :bleh:

I'm happy with my height, wouldn't like to be shorter. But I wouldn't mind being 1 or two centimetres taller. I may as well stay as tall as I am now. :wink2: