The No-D Team Thread

Christine

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nope never saw that one either :blink: guess I sort of quit looking for pictures back in march, now I only see them when they're posted in a thread I'm in anyway :roftl:

i'm a collector of all mika pictures haha

i love all the old ones lol

doesn't he just melt our heart?! lol

mika59.jpg

never liked this one :naughty:

mika49.jpg

i love ballooonssss!!!!! :woot_jump:

mika58.jpg

I think it's pretty fair to say that Mika4Life's parents most likely don't know what their daughter is talking about on here, either.

And of course you wouldn't flip out, because it's your niece. I got away with alot more when my aunts/uncles/cousins were taking care of me than I ever did when my parents were home.

Don't talk about me! :sneaky2: I told my mom what chicken is and everything and her and i have a bond..

I think it's pretty fair to say that Mika4Life's parents most likely don't know what their daughter is talking about on here, either.

And of course you wouldn't flip out, because it's your niece. I got away with alot more when my aunts/uncles/cousins were taking care of me than I ever did when my parents were home.

Oh and P.S (forgot to mention this in last post) All I wondered is if he had one i never said anything graphic of vial that would be "frowned upon" by my parents. I never objectified mika I stood up for him and said he had one.

Sheesh.

Oh..I have this one as a real picture :mf_rosetinted: For some reason I no longer remember :lmao: Thought it was the one I got from Freddie, but it wasn't...how the hell did I get this one then :blink:

lucky! :naughty: that remins me.. i need to scan those 120 pictures i have from the big girl video shoot...

Like what? :lmao:

Hate when people quote me before I get to edit :roftl: I've had him sign my festival wristband from a festival he wasn't at and I had him sign things for other people :blink: can't even remember what anymore :doh:

There is a vast difference between real life relations and internet relations. For one thing, appearance, voice and in quite a few cases age (yes age) are not factors from which one can form an intial judgement on a person. All you have when you talk to someone online is words. These words may be information about the person that they have chosen to share, or they could be just general conversation, they could even be utter lies, but they are one of the few tools by which you can form judgements. For that reason, it is not a person age, gender, race or background which decides what can and cannot be discussed with a given person, but rather, the level of maturity they project through the words they type. So many people on this forum(to use it as an example) do not go publicly stating their age. In most cases a user would have to click on the profile to find out, or be told. In alot of cases, the age isn't even mentioned, and so cannot be used as a form of judgement in any case.

When I first started talking to m4l (since the poor girl has been used as an example tonight in her absence) I had no idea she was 13. I assumed she was older, because she projected herself as older, and so I talked to her based on her maturity. Should I have changed this because I later learned she was 13?

(I just felt the need to highlight this)

I have to say, that as a 19 year old I hear many many under 30somethings saying that age is nothing but a number. I say the same thing myself often. What matters in so many things is a level of maturity.

Treating someone differently based on their age could be compared to treating someone differently based on their country of residence. There is no dividing line between 13 and 14, 14 and 15 and 15 and 16, so what makes it okay to talk about things with a 16 year old that you wouldn't discuss with a 15 year old. If a child is mature enough to discuss such things, who are we to forbid it based on their age.

(damn, one day into my week of not giving my opinion on matters and I've already broken it :mf_rosetinted: )

Thank you soangel :flowers2: And you still talk to me as if I am older. Yes I am 13 WOLRD but guess what? no one cares. Treat me as if you'd treat someone your own age because I am mature and Yes my parents know I come on here and Maybe in your own countries you treat 13 year olds as if they are babie and don't know anything about the world well guess what? I see it in music videos, people talk to me about it in FORUMS, I see it in my daily life like all of you. Don't shelter me, people corrupted me here on mfc, no mods to see it and they just guessed i was 23 or something! and yes, my parents trust me to be alone on here. They don't need to monitor me because nothing i talk about is wrong. I simply got into the wrong conversation for once in my life. I did nothing wrong.