Concert Feedback for Mika - please be constructive

zoots14

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

did he?lol, scandinavia...vikings...strong people...no danger....stagedive possible....mika safe....everything OK:mf_rosetinted:

(if anyone here was there please testify)

Kath was there. She said people were in pain because of it, but who can complain? :naughty:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=801914

sariflor always takes amazing videos! I still need to get myself a better camera for recording!:wink2:

Oh yes, she really does!:thumb_yello:

I can’t understand how she can hold the camera so steady in a crowd like that when people around her are jumping and wawing.:blink:

aaaah, my video:wub2: Memoriesssssss

I think he did it somewhere in Scandinavia this past winter

That’s so funny! I just compared your video with mine from the 25th and we were standing at the same place. I really have to upload my videos on youtube this weekend!

I was at the Kool Haus gig and it was AMAZING!!!

I know this is my personal opinion but, to give my bit of concert feedback...

I'm not the biggest fan of Saranayde. I think that pretty much explains it all.

She's okay and all...it's just that I'm not the biggest fan of her.

It's just my opinion...don't get made at me!!!

Kath was there. She said people were in pain because of it, but who can complain? :naughty:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=801914

dont tell me no one had a camera especially on THAT night!!! im pretty sure its on someones cellphone, please people download it for us, the fans...

thats sad but if he would stagedive over me i would have to avoid him and let him fall, i mean look i have zero muscles and my bones would only break, lmao it makes me think of the day he couldnt climb back on stage... and people say he is not spontaneous , come on,lol, I would have never done what he did because i would have been damn sure that it would have been totally impossible to climb back, and even with the help of somebody :roftl: (is it on utube btw?)

lmao it makes me think of the day he couldnt climb back on stage... and people say he is not spontaneous , come on,lol, I would have never done what he did because i would have been damn sure that it would have been totally impossible to climb back, and even with the help of somebody :roftl: (is it on utube btw?)

So funny you said that because I just this minute downloaded a video of that performance from a friend because there is really only one clip on YouTube:

I am so disappointed that he couldn't get back on stage because I think it was a trial run for the last gig where I was standing front row, almost centre. I heard he was angry with himself for messing up so I'm guessing that's why he chose not to do it again because the audience didn't go nuts on him or anything.

NO VIDEO AVAILABLE HERE SORRY

I am so disappointed that he couldn't get back on stage because I think it was a trial run for the last gig where I was standing front row, almost centre. I heard he was angry with himself for messing up so I'm guessing that's why he chose not to do it again because the audience didn't go nuts on him or anything.

OMG i was just kidding, how can you put this on utube??? I was feeling bad for him,lol!! no really, it was awful, omg it certainly ruined the rest of the gig in his head,no? though it seems he laughs (2.41) or is it a laugh who says, "**** how pathetic do you look now really?" damn!!! anyway this video is great because again love today live is the most amazing thing, the begining and omg i go gaga anytime i see Gray Skelly anyway... it was love at the first sight just like with the beginning of the live version of love today...gorgeous.

OMG i was just kidding, how can you put this on utube???

I didn't put it on YouTube. That clip is from one of the French girls and has been up for awhile. I just downloaded a high quality one from another person, but it's not available on YouTube.

anyway this video is great because again love today live is the most amazing thing, the begining and omg i go gaga anytime i see Gray Skelly anyway... it was love at the first sight just like with the beginning of the live version of love today...gorgeous.

The Love Today from the night before was fantastic. He picked up a ton of snow after the Gray Skelly bit and threw it in on us.

I didn't put it on YouTube. That clip is from one of the French girls and has been up for awhile. I just downloaded a high quality one from another person, but it's not available on YouTube.

yeah i see ...french girls fault, right?:naughty: LMAO@you downloaded a higher quality one, a higher quality of what?the fall?,lol, naaah, i know...its cool@snow you , its better than to point the gun he killed the rabbit with at you, he could have done that really....i wonder if some parents were feeling like "well im not sure" about the rabbit thing:naughty:

yeah i see ...french girls fault, right?:naughty: LMAO@you downloaded a higher quality one, a higher quality of what?the fall?,lol, naaah, i know...its cool@snow you , its better than to point the gun he killed the rabbit with at you, he could have done that really....i wonder if some parents were feeling like "well im not sure" about the rabbit thing:naughty:

No you can't see the fall in the video I have - only when he is being lifted back on stage. I just wanted to see what happened when he was down with the audience because I was in the second row that night and couldn't get a good look.

So funny you said that because I just this minute downloaded a video of that performance from a friend because there is really only one clip on YouTube:

I don't get it. I just watched the clip and to me it looked like it all happened so fast. He had an attempt at getting up, couldn't and was obviously assisted by the security guy, but it seriously happened all so fast and so "smoothly" that the show just kept flowing. It was very professional of him and if you were further back from the front would you even have been aware that there was an issue?

I don't get it. I just watched the clip and to me it looked like it all happened so fast. He had an attempt at getting up, couldn't and was obviously assisted by the security guy, but it seriously happened all so fast and so "smoothly" that the show just kept flowing. It was very professional of him and if you were further back from the front would you even have been aware that there was an issue?

Well he fell in front of several hundred hardcore fans who were watching his every move and some people in the balcony could probably see what was happening as well. Not that any of us cared of course. But Mika is a perfectionist. He sometimes gets visibly annoyed/embarrassed when things don't go as planned.

Well he fell in front of several hundred hardcore fans who were watching his every move and some people in the balcony could probably see what was happening as well. Not that any of us cared of course. But Mika is a perfectionist. He sometimes gets visibly annoyed/embarrassed when things don't go as planned.

The way it was described when it happened, I thought he really stacked it. Maybe I was not watching the same video, cos I really couldn't see what I would have called a fall. More an unsuccessful hoist up. And I couldn't see him being visibly annoyed either.

Actually, I should click on your link and watch the clip again. I had about 12 youtubes open and then tried to look at perez and the computer crashed and I had to restart. It's possible I was looking at the wrong thing....

Ok, so I've looked at it again. I was looking at the right thing. I guess it's just not as dramatic a fall as I recollect people describing it as. And I guess I could see some annoyance when he was almost "sitting" on the front of the stage before standing up and what looked like waving the security guard away but not what I was expecting. Ah well. You were there. I wasn't.

Hmm yeah I couldn't see it too well....I did see him kinda sitting on the front of the stage for a couple seconds but it seemed like he got over it really fast. Any way we can get the better quality version?

MIKA IS SUCH A ROCKSTARRR <3 Oh my god can someone describe in detail what his dive "in" the audience was like?

Ok, so I've looked at it again. I was looking at the right thing. I guess it's just not as dramatic a fall as I recollect people describing it as. And I guess I could see some annoyance when he was almost "sitting" on the front of the stage before standing up and what looked like waving the security guard away but not what I was expecting. Ah well. You were there. I wasn't.

He didn't fall really. He just had a bit of a hard time getting back up on stage cause the stage was pretty high. Of course i think most people didn't even notice that and the people who saw it didn't care really. It wasn't something embarassing in my opinion

Definitely. Especially if you found yourself knocked down by a lovestruck guy heading for the front from behind totally out of control. :naughty:

Been there. Experienced it first-hand. I'd say there was an issue indeed.

And that made us love him even more, didn’t it?:wub2::wink2:

He didn't fall really. He just had a bit of a hard time getting back up on stage cause the stage was pretty high. Of course i think most people didn't even notice that and the people who saw it didn't care really. It wasn't something embarassing in my opinion

"mind the gap!":lmao:

:huglove:

maybe someone was pulling him down:naughty:

And that made us love him even more, didn’t it?:wub2::wink2:

Maybe in time he will realize that making little misstakes and being spontaneous only adds to the show and it will never ever make the audience go: "What the f**k is he doing?! That really sucked! He didn't do that EXACTLY the way it was recorded on the record!" or "Hm, that was a false note, I'm so not listening to this s**t anymore!".

That's just my opinion.... :blush-anim-cl: