Silverchair

Fmbm

So, I've just come across a semi-old band called "Silverchair" and they're pretty good. (the Aussies may have heard of them)

You should listen to their song "If You Keep Losing Sleep"

It's very poppy and different. I'm lovin' it :punk:

Their Myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/silverchair

Click here for "If You Keep Losing Sleep"

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have to check em out when I'm not drowsy from these cold meds lol

Hey lookie at my siggy twinnie!!! *hehehehe

Tis' so cute:wub2:

Awwww :sad: *makes you a cup of tea*

Yeah I saw:blush-anim-cl: I'll still need to make you that comic strip thing haha

*cough*

No... never heard of them... ever...

They're from Newcastle (which is only famous for Andrew Johns who's a rugby league player, and Silverchair)

Daniel Johns married another singer, Natalie Imbruglia (Neighbours anyone?), they've separated... Did a tour with Powderfinger around Oz... Daniel also had anorexia and arthritis... He formed a band with Paul Mac called the Dissassociatives...

ahem.... no, I'm not a fan...

I remember listening to "Anthem For The Year 2000" at a friend's place in 1999/2000...

I love "Freak" too...

I think daniel johns has one of the most beautiful voice of all time, he can actually sing everything so perfectly well, I've always been amazed by the fluidity of his voice, he is also one of the best songwriter ever, his lyrics are really great, johns is a writer and a great singer....I've been following all their career ...the mucic is not always what I prefer, but just for the voice and the writing of johns i could die..

• 6 months later...

I was going to start a thread on these guys but luckily I found this first:naughty:

I like Silverchair's music. I have only their CD "Young Modern" but I totally like it. The song "Straight Lines" can get stuck in my head very easily. haha

I was going to buy it because it was pretty cheap (like 6-7 dollars) but my sister told me not to :emot-sad:

I thought this thread was long gone :naughty:

7 bucks? Good deal.

It was long gone until I found it, picked it up and brushed the dust off of it:naughty:

*perhaps it can be moved to the Other Artists forum*

7 bucks? Good deal.

It was long gone until I found it, picked it up and brushed the dust off of it:naughty:

*perhaps it can be moved to the Other Artists forum*

I know.:punk:

DEAR MODS, PLEASE MOVE THIS TO THE "ARTISTS" SECTION. :biggrin2:

I didn't know this thread was here. :blink:

:punk: Silverchair!!! :wub2:

Oh yeah... Haven't seen it for a long time... I posted in here when I was still a mod... :blink:

I looooved this band when I was like 14 :wub2: I was so in love with that really sad song about anorexia, what was it called again? And Daniel Johns was totally hot

OG... I know it... I do...

Was it Ana's Song?