The Oldlings Thread (Part 9)!!!

dcdeb

The bruising has almost gone now - but still have a lump on

my head!! :thumb_yello:

god u dont have much luck do u ? i think u should be staying indoors until near the end of feb or you`ll never make your mika gig :thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good Morning Oldlings,

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine will be going on until Tomorrow. I love these 4 day weekends. Dreading going back to work already. Oh, well...guess I need to face RL sometime.

Paris show? When's the Paris show? I read Kath's post that she is going. Right on! :punk: Oh, my....I've been wanting another Paris trip. Runs to look at airfare and then hopefully will run to get a reality check. :blink:

Charlotte! You must come to Paris! That would be amazing!

Hello to everyone else who is around too!

Hi Abby :biggrin2:

Here is what I posted in Fiat thread

Carri just text to say Ice-man is there - and he did not look impressed

when they shouted out Ice-man!!! He has now disappeared and they

think he has gone to warn Mika!!! :roftl: :roftl:

Hey Sheena! How are you doing? BTW

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY

aw cheers , i drowned my sorrow on friday night with a pal , god a felt so depressed as i just kept on thinking my next birthday would be my 40th !!!

aw cheers , i drowned my sorrow on friday night with a pal , god a felt so depressed as i just kept on thinking my next birthday would be my 40th !!!

Didnt dare say Happy Bday to you!!! You threatened all sorts of violence

for anyone who mentioned it - and I live in the same country!!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

OMG....I so wish I could! Paris is one of my favorite places. I know it better that Los Angeles. I just looked up airfare.....OMG, over $1500.00. I'll keep my eye on it but, looks insane right now. I still need to pay for the Glasgow trip. UGH! Why can't I be rich? It's so not fair. :sneaky2:

Charlotte! You must come to Paris! That would be amazing!

Hello to everyone else who is around too!

Didnt dare say Happy Bday to you!!! You threatened all sorts of violence

for anyone who mentioned it - and I live in the same country!!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

wendi i wouldnt harm a hair on your head :mf_rosetinted: others i might though :shocked:

OMG....I so wish I could! Paris is one of my favorite places. I know it better that Los Angeles. I just looked up airfare.....OMG, over $1500.00. I'll keep my eye on it but, looks insane right now. I still need to pay for the Glasgow trip. UGH! Why can't I be rich? It's so not fair. :sneaky2:

Wow, that's a lot! They should put on special discounted Mika planes for us lot so that we don't have to pay much. And the plane should have Mika's picture on the side!

Hee hee! Another excuse not to get things done today. LOL!! Thanks for the link Deb!! Who hooo!!

I know that's what I said... Now I'll never get anything done this afternoon!

:roll1:

dcdeb

um guys...remember that IMEEM contest hosted by Perez Hilton?

I think its not a fair contest .

Apparently you have to be a USA citizen to apply and if you are Canadian and want to see a concert in your own country ,,,need not apply....The Canadians can't win tickets for their own country but the Americans can win for both countries. I told all my friends to apply for this contest ......now I have to go back and tell them they cant......wonder if the contest:sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2: is ligit anyway .....

any thoughts???did anyone notice this???

sort of in one of my moods today!

um guys...remember that IMEEM contest hosted by Perez Hilton?

I think its not a fair contest .

Apparently you have to be a USA citizen to apply and if you are Canadian and want to see a concert in your own country ,,,need not apply....The Canadians can't win tickets for their own country but the Americans can win for both countries. I told all my friends to apply for this contest ......now I have to go back and tell them they cant......wonder if the contest:sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2: is ligit anyway .....

any thoughts???did anyone notice this???

sort of in one of my moods today!

Thats not fair - can't you send them an email and complain? :boxed: