• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi

I'm back .............:wink2:

wow ..all this text talk!

Since i found predictive text i never bother with it myself !

3llo Evie :roftl:

Welcome back oh fellow nutter :naughty:

Maybe we should start a nutters thread..............oh ok..no point..this is it!:thumb_yello:

Because we have all been there, done that.....ourselves and some of us with our kids...and WE DON'T WANT TO DO IT AGAIN! Thank you :naughty:

Hi Kath.

I'm dreading the teenage phase, but loving the language problems that we have at the moment.

Alice came home from school on Tuesday and said that she'd got a supply teacher called Mrs Gerbil. We laughed and said what an embarassing name it was for a teacher.

Then she came home on Wednesday and I asked her how Mrs Gerbil was, she said that she'd got confused and it was Mrs Ferret..... Even worse, I thought.

Yesterday she came home and said that actually it's Mrs Ferris (who presumably is a bit hacked off at being called Mrs Gerbil/Ferret all week!)

Hi Kath.

I'm dreading the teenage phase, but loving the language problems that we have at the moment.

Alice came home from school on Tuesday and said that she'd got a supply teacher called Mrs Gerbil. We laughed and said what an embarassing name it was for a teacher.

Then she came home on Wednesday and I asked her how Mrs Gerbil was, she said that she'd got confused and it was Mrs Ferret..... Even worse, I thought.

Yesterday she came home and said that actually it's Mrs Ferris (who presumably is a bit hacked off at being called Mrs Gerbil/Ferret all week!)

:naughty: :naughty: Poor woman!

MOTHER! I am very disappointed that you have changed your Avatar!!!!

Hello everyone by the way!

I got fed up of being told that I looked like a Victorian!:naughty:

Don't change yours though..it's cute! :blush-anim-cl:

Yep, when you put it like that, it's pretty grim.:naughty:

There must be some other famous Yorkshiremen/women!

UMMM.................yes..............there must!!:naughty:

I am the only one I can think of right now! :roftl:

UMMM.................yes..............there must!!:naughty:

I am the only one I can think of right now! :roftl:

And you're in Scotland.............on Burn's night, no less!

One of the girls I work with had gone to Edinburgh tonight for a bit of a party.

Was Geoff Hamilton from Yorkshire? (he's my hero:wink2:), but I think it may be Lancashire.

(giggles) What sort of stuff?

Well.............stuff like text talk.....not that it was in my day of course...but I am sure it was something equally stupid..but it is Friday and my brain is addled..so I can't think straight :naughty:

Oops, I forgot to say that I lilke that single Mercy by Duffy and I like her because she's Welsh!

We need more cool Welsh people- I don't want Wales to just be known for Tom Jones and Aled Jones (don't you dare ask who either of them are Evie, or you'll get thrown out of the thread for making us all feel old!:naughty: )

EVENING ALL!!

Are The Manics, Stereophonics and Lost Prophets not cool enough then?

I have got to start coming here more often, never realised how much I missed you guys 'til I started reading this tonight.

Hi Kath.

:roftl: :roftl:

that is hilarious!

heya MM!:wub2: