The Oldlings Thread (Part 9)!!!

dcdeb

DSC00465.jpg

do you think he'll like the company?

thanks shari!

AH! Robi's kitchen board! I LOVE it!!! Reminds me of being in Italy! :wub2:

OH I WISH!

Penguin or no penguin, I'd go to the zoo with Mika anytime.

My sig photo was taken at Planet Hollywood by Jemma, and they aren't real, it was just a model. Lifelike though aren't they?

I think I'm gonna have to get me a dog, everyone seems to be off walking theirs when I come on here, ha ha.

I am looking after my friends next week, will that count?

Yep...........will definatly count.........but Robi...NO , walking the children will not! :naughty:

quite calm in here tonight i must say...

normally storms come with kath and carri!

Thank you

oh

this is weird...are you sure of the 4000 posts? :blink:

hallo MM!

are you going to stay?

This confirms what I have suspected for a LONG time. I have been convinced that some peoples counts go down instead of up. Great. Confirmation that Kath, sorry Cash, is not mad after all :naughty:

HA HA! Kath and Carri, sounds like cash and carry.LOL!

By the way, pardon my manners, hi Clare, hi Shari.

Love it Rose!

Oh well girls, thanks for having a good chatty night...given me something to read in my hours of insomia!:thumbdown:

Love the fridge doors! I will have to take a pic of mine....however, I think that taking a pic of my fridge door at 3:40 am is just a little TOO weird! :naughty:

Happy Birthday again to Vicki.........I did send a text...but then saw that it wasn't on the MFC list and wondered if I had got it wrong!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I forgot. I think Robi's suggestion that I get paid for posting is an excelent one :naughty: I will put a little piggy bank at the bottom of my sig...well, I would if I was clever enough but of course I aren't! :roftl:

I hope your stomach is feeling better Carri. Too much champers at the non Italian chistening? Or should we call you Carry now if I have to be Cash?:naughty:

The trouble with the North American gigs (she says...changing the subject without warning..but it doesn't matter anyway as she is talking to herself!) is that for us in Europe, they are TOO LATE...and we have to read the reports the following morning so it isn't as exciting as being able to read them as they come in. Mind you, I don't know what I am moaning about really...the hours that I am awake!:naughty:

I do miss Wendi

Oh well, I have been around the threads....talking to myself....so I suppose I had better go back to bed now :roftl: and put my very cold feet on Dave :naughty: Have a good day everyone when it arrives :thumb_yello:

Hey Kath!

Have I missed insomniac you? I'm around for a bit, if not!

And a belated Happy Birthday to Vicky! :happybday:

dcdeb

Hi DEB! Great to see you, I was wondering where you were! :roftl: I mean, where else could you be except MFC?

Did you get a hotel sorted?

All of a sudden my buddies list has lit up! :shocked: There is Charlie, Suzy, Deb and Sivan all on..........I better get out of here otherwise I will start talking and be here ALL night! :roftl:

Sweet dreams everyone.................and Suzy, if I don't catch you before Tuesday.............have an incredible time and don't forget that we need a special Oldlings report in here please!:naughty:

Hi DEB! Great to see you, I was wondering where you were! :roftl: I mean, where else could you be except MFC?

Did you get a hotel sorted?

Yes, where ELSE would I be?! :naughty:

And no, I haven't gotten the hotel sorted yet! :(

I'm a bit annoyed with hubby... he's supposed to give me some

advice as to where to stay, and he's been avoiding it... :thumbdown:

dcdeb

Yes, where ELSE would I be?! :naughty:

And no, I haven't gotten the hotel sorted yet! :(

I'm a bit annoyed with hubby... he's supposed to give me some

advice as to where to stay, and he's been avoiding it... :thumbdown:

dcdeb

Oh dear! :thumbdown: Well, in that case he can't complain if you book a really expensive hotel :bleh: Just find out where Mika is staying and go there. That would do :naughty:

Oh dear! :thumbdown: Well, in that case he can't complain if you book a really expensive hotel :bleh: Just find out where Mika is staying and go there. That would do :naughty:

Oooooh! An idea! :thumb_yello:

I'm just afraid to book somewhere and then have to pay a

cancellation fee if I should change my mind... I really

have no idea where I ought to stay now...

dcdeb

Oooooh! An idea! :thumb_yello:

I'm just afraid to book somewhere and then have to pay a

cancellation fee if I should change my mind... I really

have no idea where I ought to stay now...

dcdeb

But it is getting pretty close now isn't it :shocked: It is SUCH a shame that you will be on your own :thumbdown: I so wish we could all come and join you...what fun that would be! :naughty: I am so hoping that next year I will be able to do at least one US gig :roftl:

OH well, I really should go now :shocked:

Sweet dreams sweet Deb! :wub2:

But it is getting pretty close now isn't it :shocked: It is SUCH a shame that you will be on your own :thumbdown: I so wish we could all come and join you...what fun that would be! :naughty: I am so hoping that next year I will be able to do at least one US gig :roftl:

OH well, I really should go now

Sweet dreams sweet Deb! :wub2:

Yes, less than a week -- and as much fun as it will be, it would

be so much more with you! :naughty:

Well, get some rest, kath! Hope you can sleep sweet dreams now! :)

dcdeb

Hee hee! Did I catch Kath...need to keep her up all night! :naughty: Hey Deb!! How are you?

Wow, I never see y'all on here this time of night. Well, espeically Kath. I hate sleepless nights. Ugh!

Hey Charlotte! I know -- I actually didn't fall asleep in front of the TV

tonight! :naughty:

Almost ready for bed, though... want to get up early and get to

the gym tomorrow! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Hey Deb! I'm so excited for you. Mika this week. OMG!! How great is that. I so wish I could join you. It would have been just as cheap as going to SLC, which I am now a little undecided on. But, I really want to go. Glasgow took my budget. But, I would never trade that weekend for anything now. Who knew Mika would be back to the U.S so soon.

Hey Deb! I'm so excited for you. Mika this week. OMG!! How great is that. I so wish I could join you. It would have been just as cheap as going to SLC, which I am now a little undecided on. But, I really want to go. Glasgow took my budget. But, I would never trade that weekend for anything now. Who knew Mika would be back to the U.S so soon.

I know! I didn't expect it, that's for sure...

Tell you what, Charlotte, if I win the Perez Hilton tickets, you could cancel

SLC and fly out here! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

This is messed up! Do you know how many U.S. shows I could have gone to in place of the Glasgow show? LOL!! But, again...would not trade for anything. That was one of my best weekends of 2007.

Found a fingers crossed smilie. fingersx.gif

we need a fingers crossed smiley -- is there one?

Hmmm, will have to settle for this :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

This is messed up! Do you know how many U.S. shows I could have gone to in place of the Glasgow show? LOL!! But, again...would not trade for anything. That was one of my best weekends of 2007.

Found a fingers crossed smilie. fingersx.gif

Aww, perfect! :)

And yes, the Glasgow trip was a splurge, but oh so worth it!

I don't know if we'd ever have gotten so many crazy Oldlings all in one

place otherwise! Although the coming London gigs may rival that...

Oh well, can't do everything, I guess...

At least we got to meet!

dcdeb

Yeah, that's the hard part. I do want to do everything. UGH!! RL!! *sigh*

I am so glad we met in Glasgow! I always smile whenever I think of it. :)

Aww, perfect! :)

And yes, the Glasgow trip was a splurge, but oh so worth it!

I don't know if we'd ever have gotten so many crazy Oldlings all in one

place otherwise! Although the coming London gigs may rival that...

Oh well, can't do everything, I guess...

At least we got to meet!

dcdeb

Yeah, that's the hard part. I do want to do everything. UGH!! RL!! *sigh*

I am so glad we met in Glasgow! I always smile whenever I think of it. :)

Me too! :original:

OK, bedtime for this Bozo... must forced myself to get up and out

the door for step class tomorrow!

Sweet Dreams, Charlotte!

dcdeb

Continuing the fridge door theme..here is mine..sorry it is a bit of a headache!

I know I am easily pleased but when I was uploading the pic it said 'fridge door' then I had to select 'open'..........that made me laugh!

Anyway...good morning...again!

Mika tour day...wahay!!!!!:punk: :punk:

I agree.........I know that Glasgow didn't cost me anything like it cost some of you but it was worth its' weight in gold wasn't it?

It is my MFC birthday tomorrow and during my sleppless night I was ruminating over some of the highlights of my year................I so clearly remember Robi's first tentative, very polite first post in the Oldlings! :naughty: , The whole trouser debacle :wink2: , My amazing trip to Italy, and of course the glasgow weekend to name but a few!

What a year!

post-640-142983673925_thumb.jpg

GOOD MORNING CASH!

How are you this morning, you must be shattered, I know I am, didn't get to bed 'til about 4 myself, but that's 'cause my auntie is a bit ofa nightmare to get to bed lately. But if you leave it late enough, she'll go quite happily, but tonight we're having an early night, 'cause I'm wrecked!

Like all these fridge door pics, mines pretty boring. I've got the magnet Deb gave me, my chocolate dishes magnet in the shape ofa slice of choccie cake, a Roddy mouse magnet from the film Flushed Away, and a couple of advertising ones.