The Oldlings Thread (Part 9)!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello folks, I have just been reading back and saw all your little messages. Thank you for thinking of me and sending good vibes my way. It must have worked because I got good news.

To put you in the picture a little, my mum died of heart trouble in March last year. No one knew she had heart trouble, least no her. (she wouldn't go to doctors)

Anyway, I've had a few palpitations myself late last year (not mika induced unfortunately) Dr thought it a good idea to check me out.

Sent me for echocardiogram 3 weeks ago, got results today. NORMAL!!!!!

What a relief it was. Keeping an eye on me from med ical history but oh O can breathe a sigh of relief now.

Thank you all you lovely caring people. Your wishes have meant alot.

AMP, I am so very sorry to hear you are sad. Thank you for having the courage to share it with us. We're all here for you if you need avirtual hug. I hope your pain eases in time.

Hello folks, I have just been reading back and saw all your little messages. Thank you for thinking of me and sending good vibes my way. It must have worked because I got good news.

To put you in the picture a little, my mum died of heart trouble in March last year. No one knew she had heart trouble, least no her. (she wouldn't go to doctors)

Anyway, I've had a few palpitations myself late last year (not mika induced unfortunately) Dr thought it a good idea to check me out.

What a relief it was. Keeping an eye on me from med ical history but oh O can breathe a sigh of relief now.

AMP, I am so very sorry to hear you are sad. Thank you for having the courage to share it with us. We're all here for you if you need avirtual hug. I hope your pain eases in time.

Hello Shari. What's been happening?

Good enening Oldlings. I'm exhaused now.

How is everyone?

Hi Clare! I am fine thanks....how are you? Why so tired?

Sorry to hear about your mum Shari.

That is really good news today though, must have been a HUGE relief!:shocked:

Hiya Tootch!

Hi Clare! I am fine thanks....how are you? Why so tired?

Sorry to hear about your mum Shari.

That is really good news today though, must have been a HUGE relief!:shocked:

Hiya Tootch!

Hello Kath.

How's you tonight?

Hiii!

Clare - I havnt been around in ages. College stuff n that :P Omg. I cant believe ive nearly been a mfc'er for a yeaaar :D sweeet!

Peeps been up to much? x

When is it Beckar? It is a year today for me !!!!:roftl::punk: