The Oldlings Thread (Part 9)!!!

dcdeb

There was talk on the Chicago show forum that they may even have metal detectors. I want to be able to take decent pictures but don't want to get my camera confiscated nor do I want to be thrown out.

Have fun dcdeb! I will look for your show report!

Why not take a couple of disposables, just in case?:thumb_yello: ( i think SL is right............I must be a pro!!!:naughty: )

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you :mf_rosetinted:

Great!!!

Thanks Robi.............since I missed the paris posting I have been checking the calendar daily 'just in case' but I aren't really into festivals as they are too expensive just for a little bit of Mika...of course, if I could choose which little bit that would be different!:naughty:

You off on your travels with Mirti and allegra then?:naughty:

it depends...one or both!

not real festivals, i mean, yes they are festivals, but mika is having his own personal night of concert!

the problem is arras = 65.000 ppl, nimes = 15.000..............

oh he's getting too popular now....he's playing ARENAS! :shocked:

Where's the thread about it robi? There's no mention on p1 of all gigs tours & concerts

Go to the july page on the calandar..it looks an absolutly awesome place..if it was JUST MIka I am certain I would go :naughty:

Need to go all... as hubby is home, we need to have an early dinner

(it's 5:10 p.m. here)...

Doubt that I'll have a chance to check in with you before I leave

tomorrow morning. My train is around 8 a.m. and I'll need to leave here

by 7ish, I think...

I will be online again later tonight, so maybe I'll see some US/Canada

folks... and Rose! :naughty:

I'll give Mika and his crew our love... if I actually get to talk to him.

And I'll take as many pics as I'm allowed to!

Woo hoo! I'm going to NYC!

:roll1::roll1::roll1:

dcdeb

Ha ha, I might see you later Deb.

If not don't forget to say hello to my favourite cameraman tomorrow for me ;-)

Where's the thread about it robi? There's no mention on p1 of all gigs tours & concerts

YOU CAN FIND A REFERENCE IN NIMES THREAD.

sorry caps

but very reasonably mods are trying to post gigs thread WHEN tickets are actually on sale. Arras are not yet, the site says 'prochainement'.

it depends...one or both!

not real festivals, i mean, yes they are festivals, but mika is having his own personal night of concert!

the problem is arras = 65.000 ppl, nimes = 15.000..............

oh he's getting too popular now....he's playing ARENAS! :shocked:

Is it JUST Mika (with support ) that night then?:shocked:

Why not take a couple of disposables, just in case?:thumb_yello: ( i think SL is right............I must be a pro!!!:naughty: )

Yea, that's a thought. I did not realize how digitized I have become. Film camera, back to waiting to see IF your pictures came out. Going to the store to drop off the film, waiting, paying for bad shots. Wow, what a horrible whiner I am!

But, hey! I will have my phone!:thumb_yello:

Yea, that's a thought. I did not realize how digitized I have become. Film camera, back to waiting to see IF your pictures came out. Going to the store to drop off the film, waiting, paying for bad shots. Wow, what a horrible whiner I am!

I know....but I did it in Glasgow as my digital was playing up...and when i TOOK IT IN (sorry) I only had to wait an hour....and it was well worth the wait!!!:naughty:

Go to the july page on the calandar..it looks an absolutly awesome place..if it was JUST MIka I am certain I would go :naughty:

The calendar? Another unexplored beauty.....

JUST Mika? OOoooohhh That would be good. And I might actually be in the country by then!

The calendar? Another unexplored beauty.....

JUST Mika? OOoooohhh That would be good. And I might actually be in the country by then!

Come ON Ruth! You are not telling us you have never discovered the calendar!!!!!:shocked:

No I have not spoken to you that much. How are you?

Not bad thanks. How's you?

Are we needing another new thread soon? :shocked:

Already :shocked: ?

It makes you wonder what we did before digital cameras!! Thanks for the Myspace request - we are now friends!

Come ON Ruth! You are not telling us you have never discovered the calendar!!!!!:shocked:

I'm Old!!!!!!!!!!!

Forgive me :wink2:

I always look in the all dates here thread. I only use forums and account in that top bar.

Anyway, that early night I'm supposed to be having....

I'd better go.

Sweet (Mika) Dreams for you all when you go.

Love

Ruth

~x~

OK folks. I am going to bed. And as I lay there I will repeat in my head, over and over....Kath.... You must not book any more Mika tickets abroad just at the moment. You must wait (im) patiently for nice, kind Mika to announce some UK dates then you can buy lots of chickets but at the moment you MUST NOT buy any more foreign ones.....................wonder if it will work :naughty:

Sweet dreams everyone :wub2: