The Oldlings Thread (Part 9)!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm so excited about all this. I can't believe that I've been part of this club long enough now to have been a part of the "Official" making.

Wendi, I still remember sitting in my office wondering how I was going to make it to the post in 30 minutes, to send you my signature, during my lunch hour. I'm so glad that coming back late paid off. :punk:

I LOVE THIS CLUB!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! (this does warrant caps...right?)

Ladies I need to go.

:thumbdown:

I am so pleased that I was around for the important news however :thumb_yello:

My kitchen tap leaked...flooded the dishwasher which blew the electrics....mending job going on all day...but still not fixed so am now boiling water to go and wash up :thumbdown:

I am driving to york tomorrow. I should be back on Tuesday night.

I have asked deb to pm me with where her report is posted. Can I ask you Wendi to please PM me if anything more happens re the status...or beter still text me if poss :naughty:

Robi....I will leave you my diary so if you want to sign me up for any more gigs...just let me know :sneaky2:

Candboys.....it is unlikely I will catch you before the gig...I will be DYING to read your news :shocked: Have an amazing time!!! Did you read the Montreal report from the lolipop girl? If you didn't you MUST!!!!

Everyone else, take care and see you soon :wub2:

I'm so excited about all this. I can't believe that I've been part of this club long enough now to have been a part of the "Official" making.

Wendi, I still remember sitting in my office wondering how I was going to make it to the post in 30 minutes, to send you my signature, during my lunch hour. I'm so glad that coming back late paid off. :punk:

I LOVE THIS CLUB!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! (this does warrant caps...right?)

I remember - then it got here on time - and in it went!!! :thumb_yello:

I STILL feel drunk!!!! :naughty: :naughty:

Ladies I need to go.

:thumbdown:

I am so pleased that I was around for the important news however :thumb_yello:

My kitchen tap leaked...flooded the dishwasher which blew the electrics....mending job going on all day...but still not fixed so am now boiling water to go and wash up :thumbdown:

I am driving to york tomorrow. I should be back on Tuesday night.

I have asked deb to pm me with where her report is posted. Can I ask you Wendi to please PM me if anything more happens re the status...or beter still text me if poss :naughty:

Robi....I will leave you my diary so if you want to sign me up for any more gigs...just let me know

Candboys.....it is unlikely I will catch you before the gig...I will be DYING to read your news Have an amazing time!!! Did you read the Montreal report from the lolipop girl? If you didn't you MUST!!!!

Everyone else, take care and see you soon :wub2:

I will text you with ANY information - hope you get on ok clearing up!! :huglove:

Thanks, Kath, I will go search for it now. I have been on here all day and need to go too. We have puppy training class in half an hour with puppy MIKA.

Have a good time with Mika :wink2: - catch you soon xxxx

:naughty:

It's all so exciting! I can't wait to see how this will all develop.

Have to be patient and wait for news from Deano and Freds!

Yes - I think that will have to be the first thread I check each

day when I come on - although Deano did say he would be sorting

things out in the next two weeks!! Just in time for the London gigs!!!:punk:

Jeeez it's so exciting Wendi isn't it? Just imagine MIKA on stage tonight in nYC, he might announce it? You never know.

I don't know if he can - Deano says he still has things to sort

out with Jerry - but maybe..................it will just slip out!!! :das: