suzie

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol!!!! oh thats funny!

I do sort of worry about that girl! First she sang about being single and happy, then I wanna have your babies, then she wants a soulmate!?!?!

poor girl...:bleh:

She's all confused bless her.LOL!

Is Dave Grohl on the list yet?

He said he liked Mika on that Brit launch programme the other night.

I can't believe from the A list you missed Jake Shears (dressed as an animal AND got kicked in the gonads by Mika, above and beyond the call of duty surely),.

Ok, I wasn't sure first because I only remembered Jake to have said Mika was 'cute', but that is just a fact like 'he is tall'...:naughty: .. However, the dressing up counts..

and Sophie Ellis Bextor(dressed as a lollipop girl, as well as being Martins old boss) .

Added! - I think she also said in early 2007 that he was the best dressed celebrity.

along with The Feeling.

The whole band or just the lead singer? Please help me with names...

And for dedicated supporters, Sara Cox R1, for being extremely vocal about how much she loves Mika, Ken Bruce and Dermot O Leary from R2, who shared a hammock with him at the SXSW Festival last year.

All added!

Can anyone help me with the name of the Frech guy from TARATATA? He did seem to be a genuine fan...

I have to leave for work now but should be back soon to reply the rest of the suggestions...:wink2:

Nagui, I don't know his last name though

I added him as Nagui. I quickly googled him and he does not seem to have a surname for his public persona...a real star:naughty:

Natasha Bedingfield :D

And I also heard that she likes Mika's music, so...

Not sure..she is a Greg Wells project. However, if further signs of true admiration, I might consider...:naughty:

Dave Grohl. What?

Will someone please elaborate? I would like visual proof. :mf_rosetinted:

Here it is:

http://www.brits.co.uk/media/video/647/

it's in the first upload, I think....:wink2:

I've definitely read somewhere that Sharon Osbourne has said she likes Mika. She needs to go on the list, I think. But I can't prove it!

...shall we wait until we get further proof at the Brits? :wink2:

Anyway, I forgot about Steve Jones...

Though currently working for a radio station, I will put him on the A list celeb list becasue of his previous occupation..:naughty:

...shall we wait until we get further proof at the Brits? :wink2:

Anyway, I forgot about Steve Jones...

Though currently working for a radio station, I will put him on the A list celeb list becasue of his previous occupation..:naughty:

Ooh yes, he must go on!! How cool is that. Sending Mika all those CDs. Mika and an old punk. Who'd have thought it :naughty: .

I've definitely read somewhere that Sharon Osbourne has said she likes Mika. She needs to go on the list, I think. But I can't prove it!

You are absolutely right, she does.

When she did the Orange Playlist, her favourite present record was GK and she said how much she and Kelly liked him.

When she did the Orange Playlist, her favourite present record was GK and she said how much she and Kelly liked him.

OK then, but let me no place them under the 'musicians' section but in the 'industry section'...:naughty:

Is that enough evidence suzie?? :wink2:

I say Mrs. O goes on right now!! And Kelly.

(but it's up to you of course :naughty: )

Ok, I wasn't sure first because I only remembered Jake to have said Mika was 'cute', but that is just a fact like 'he is tall'...:naughty: .. However, the dressing up counts..

Added! - I think she also said in early 2007 that he was the best dressed celebrity.

The whole band or just the lead singer? Please help me with names...

All added!

Can anyone help me with the name of the Frech guy from TARATATA? He did seem to be a genuine fan...

I have to leave for work now but should be back soon to reply the rest of the suggestions...:wink2:

The whole band, they went to the T Mobile show in Berkeley Square, and I know Richard is married to Sophie E B.

The whole band, they went to the T Mobile show in Berkeley Square, and I know Richard is married to Sophie E B.

... OK I'll add them:thumb_yello:

PS: I checked them out on wiki.... They seem to be a bunch of Queen fanatics....

I sent Hans Schiffers (the man from Radio 2) an e-mail in which I told him that I had nominated him, and I gave him the link to this thread.

In his reply he told me that he felt really honoured. He also told me that one of his colleagues, the Dutch music expert Leo Blokhuis, was really positive about LiCM too: LiCM is even on Leos list of favourite albums of 2007. :thumb_yello:

And one of their other colleagues, Frits Spits (my favourite DJ for decades), played Stuck in the Middle for weeks in his Saturday evening radio program. :thumb_yello:

Radio 2 is just a very Mika-friendly radio station. It's not only for that reason why I love listening to Radio 2 though. :wink2:

I sent Hans Schiffers (the man from Radio 2) an e-mail in which I told him that I had nominated him, and I gave him the link to this thread.

In his reply he told me that he felt really honoured. He also told me that one of his colleagues, the Dutch music expert Leo Blokhuis, was really positive about LiCM too: LiCM is even on Leos list of favourite albums of 2007. :thumb_yello:

And one of their other colleagues, Frits Spits (my favourite DJ for decades), played Stuck in the Middle for weeks in his Saturday evening radio program. :thumb_yello:

Should I add these guys, too, or have a list for the real fanatics only???

Radio 2 is just a very Mika-friendly radio station. It's not only for that reason why I love listening to Radio 2 though. :wink2:

??? Do they play Palladium, as well??? :cool:

Because when we read about people dissing Mika, we can come on here to be healed of our sadness. It's good to know who exactly supports Mika in the entertainment world.

What I would like to suggest is...

We only list the people who we know, for sure, have supported Mika or said good things about him. We need to put Jools Holland on the list, because he called, The Mighty M, "The multi-talented Mika", and I'm surprised he wasn't on the list. Also, what about the two people from Shameless. I don't know their names, but they love Mika. Also, Peaches Geldorf has been one of his animals. I think she must like him. :boxed:

I don't think it's a good idea to put people on the list who we think MIGHT have supported Mika, if they had not died. They may have done so,or maybe not, we don't really know. I think the list needs to be, people who we know for certain, are supporters of Mika and his work.:thumb_yello: