suzie

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20177747,00.htmldita_won_teese2.jpg

Dita Von Teese, sipping on a cocktail and dancing to Mika's single "Grace Kelly" at the U.K. artist's show at the Wiltern Theater in Los Angeles. Earlier in the evening, she applauded like crazy after Mika sang "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)" – and had plus-size women shake it onstage.

Dita is LOVE :mf_lustslow:

If i wished i was there and now i mean it for real..100% sure!:wub2:

Oh wow! GANDOLF LOVES MIKA!!!!!! Ian Mc Kellan (I don't know if that's spelled right) but when he came on to The Brits to present an award, he said, in public, that he had come to meet MIKA. bless him! I think he should be the keeper of The Ring!!!!

Added...

So your post last night but was too tired to do it..:wink2:

i would prob. say: jean paul gaultier, paul smith, alexa chung, yelle, steven tyler...hmm and other ppl i can't remember...hahah

:thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted:

steven tyler already on the list...

As for the rest, we said we don't put people who contact / talk to him via their jobs and have a great time together or hang out at parties together..

Also, some of you might say I should put Chris Moyles here but I am not sure because:

1., I am convinced even after he said he liked him

2., to be put on the media list, people have to do really hard plugging of him, well beyond their standard job requirement (i.e.people interviewing him do not count):cool:

Is Ian McKellen on the list yet??

That was one of my favourite moments from last night - I was so pleased he said that, it almost sounded as if he was saying "Well I like Mika, and I don't care who knows it, so there!!".

I've always really liked Sir Ian as an actor and as a person, he seems so down to Earth, and he is such a professional and never appears lovey like many actors.

I love it when other famous people I respect and like come out as Mika fans/admirers (like Michael Stipe, Stephen King, for instance).

In fact most of the other famous people who like Mika are people I really respect. I wonder why :mf_rosetinted: Could it be they are right?:naughty:

That was one of my favourite moments from last night - I was so pleased he said that, it almost sounded as if he was saying "Well I like Mika, and I don't care who knows it, so there!!".

I've always really liked Sir Ian as an actor and as a person, he seems so down to Earth, and he is such a professional and never appears lovey like many actors.

I love it when other famous people I respect and like come out as Mika fans/admirers (like Michael Stipe, Stephen King, for instance).

In fact most of the other famous people who like Mika are people I really respect. I wonder why :mf_rosetinted: Could it be they are right?:naughty:

Yes, I was to posted that news last night God bless sweet Gandalf! He knows talent!

He said, he'd come to the awards, because he wanted to meet MIKA, and when he said the magic name, he emphasised it!

So Ian really needs to go onto the list. He really loves our precious!!!!!

I've done an edit, because I was remembering the Style Icon List. Didn't the Italian fashion industry people say Mika was the best dressed at The Grammys?

Oh wow! GANDOLF LOVES MIKA!!!!!! Ian Mc Kellan (I don't know if that's spelled right) but when he came on to The Brits to present an award, he said, in public, that he had come to meet MIKA. bless him! I think he should be the keeper of The Ring!!!!

Yes. But the WAY he said it!

'You're probably wondering why I'm here; I've come to meet Mika'

(Something like that anyway, I thought it sounded a little predatory.....)

There's this great guy, Andy Rathbun, a columist from the Washington Herald, who's written a brilliant insightful piece about Mika. There is a thread about it, with the article on, and even a link in the article, to some of Mika's music. More great publicity in America for our boy!!! I'm going to email the guy (because he left his email address) and tell him I've nominated him for a place on our honourary A list of good guys.

Wait. Ian McKellen likes Mika?? When did he say that? That makes me so ridiculously happy, you have no idea. I love Sir Ian. :biggrin2:

Right well I don't know if he's an fan of Mika's music, but I read in the Irish Star that Kanye West and Mika are "phone buddies" and were even thinking of collaberating together!!:shocked:

I have a cutout of this little blurb that was in the newspaper, but I don't have a scanner:( and this was ages ago, I just forgot to mention it...:naughty:

And when I went to look for it online, I couldn't see any sign of it...so does anyone else know what I'm on about???

Right well I don't know if he's an fan of Mika's music, but I read in the Irish Star that Kanye West and Mika are "phone buddies" and were even thinking of collaberating together!!:shocked:

I have a cutout of this little blurb that was in the newspaper, but I don't have a scanner:( and this was ages ago, I just forgot to mention it...:naughty:

And when I went to look for it online, I couldn't see any sign of it...so does anyone else know what I'm on about???

omg can u post the article or what ever u were reading!!!:shocked:

omg can u post the article or what ever u were reading!!!:shocked:

Right here's the article typed because I can't scan it.(its not an article really' date=' just a tiny snippet of news in the music section...

And there is a pic of Mika with Kanye West!

I'll take a pic with my camera later maybe...or tommorrow and post it..

The date of this is September 10th 2007...(sorry, I should have done this a lot sooner):naughty:

It says:

[b']Kanye takes the Mika[/b]

Most Unlikely Collaberation Ever Alert! Kanye West and Mika are talking about recording together.

The unlikely pals plan to hook up while Mika is in New York this month (ages ago)after they met in Europe and became phone buddies.

I will try to get the pic here...I can't find it online anywhere!

Right here's the article typed because I can't scan it.(its not an article really, just a tiny snippet of news in the music section...

And there is a pic of Mika with Kanye West!

I'll take a pic with my camera later maybe...or tommorrow and post it..

The date of this is September 10th 2007...(sorry, I should have done this a lot sooner):naughty:

It says:

Kanye takes the Mika

Most Unlikely Collaberation Ever Alert! Kanye West and Mika are talking about recording together.

The unlikely pals plan to hook up while Mika is in New York this month (ages ago)after they met in Europe and became phone buddies.

I will try to get the pic here...I can't find it online anywhere!

omg thanks! i just looked up mika and kanye on google images and i found this its not a very nice article but they talk about mika and kanye in it! maybe they really are friends :blink:mikaandkanyearticle.jpg

omg thanks! i just looked up mika and kanye on google images and i found this its not a very nice article but they talk about mika and kanye in it! maybe they really are friends :blink:mikaandkanyearticle.jpg

yeah, they seem to be!:naughty: it is definitly unlikely anyway! but I like them so :thumb_yello:

I've the pics on my computer just getting them on photobucket...