Sophie Ellis Bextor

The Feeling

Perez Hilton

Sharon and Kelly Osbourne

Stephen King

Tommy Mottola

Patrick Wolf? :naughty:

Yes :lmfao: He painted 'I ♥ MIKA' on his chest afterwards. :roftl:

hahahaha y cuz people started hating him after he said that and he wanted to regain his fans or he felt bad or he was doing it sarcasticly lol i personally dont like patrick wolf only the song magic position but he also stripped onstage live! he completely showed his arse and he isnt even hot:shocked: :boxed:

hahahaha y cuz people started hating him after he said that and he wanted to regain his fans or he felt bad or he was doing it sarcasticly lol i personally dont like patrick wolf only the song magic position but he also stripped onstage live! he completely showed his arse and he isnt even hot:shocked: :boxed:

I love his music! :wub2: Get Lost is another one of my favorites! Pshhhhhh :glasses2: He's sexy in his own mysterious way. :roftl: Don't get me wrong though' date=' what he said about Mika was totally wrong and I don't like him as a person from what I've seen, but I don't like to judge people that I haven't met personally :bleh:[/font']

I love his music! :wub2: Get Lost is another one of my favorites! Pshhhhhh :glasses2: He's sexy in his own mysterious way. :roftl: Don't get me wrong though, what he said about Mika was totally wrong and I don't like him as a person from what I've seen, but I don't like to judge people that I haven't met personally :bleh:

true true u arent supposed to judge a book by its cover but i feel like he gives off bad vibes i respect his music just not his additude (boy do i sound like a hippy or something:naughty:peace out)

MikaandKanye4.jpg

yey!!! sorry, I apologise for not uploading those...in September...:naughty:

Unknown.png

*Imagines Mika and Kanye singing 'Stronger' and 'Gold digger.'

Gold digger... Mika and Kanye... singing it.

:lmfao:

I wonder if that was a tabloid or a photoshopped pic. I remember Mika leaving Kanye's party or whatever it was. I don't remember pics appearing of both of them together.

i also heard that kanye thinks mika is the most fashionable male or something along those lines

Yes' date=' he is already on the list, but at a different part..:wink2:

MikaandKanye4.jpg

Thanks for posting it - I don't think there is any truth element in the collaboration but I wouldn't really mind it...

• 2 weeks later...

suzie, I don't think it's THE Jonathan Miller. I looked into it and this one is a former journalist, not the theatre director person.

Oh, aren't some people just wonderful? I love it when someone else writes what I think. I just wish I could do it.

THE Jonathan Miller or not, his blog was just great to read!! He kind of expresses what I would if I were more eloquent!

suzie, I don't think it's THE Jonathan Miller. I looked into it and this one is a former journalist, not the theatre director person.

THE Jonathan Miller or not, his blog was just great to read!! He kind of expresses what I would if I were more eloquent!

I read his blog, and posted a comment on the site to show my appreciation

.. yes, I know it's not the one from wiki, but following some links from the webpage his blog is posted you realise that this guy is or once was writing to The Times... I don't know more about him, but he seems to be travelling a lot and often writes about his experiences..

I read his blog, and posted a comment on the site to show my appreciation

I saw that:wink2:

...and his appreciation seems to be based mainly on Life in Cartoon Motion DVD... Imagine what he would have written if he had seen him at the February gigs....

The quality of his perfomance has improved immensely even in the last half year it seems...:wink2:

same here:thumb_yello: i obviously don't know him at all but i hate that he's always pointing fingers and always talking about people as if he was superior..seems a bit jealous to me.. but that's my personal opinion.. however i do like a few of his songs and am in love with the magic position

Unknown.png

*Imagines Mika and Kanye singing 'Stronger' and 'Gold digger.'

Gold digger... Mika and Kanye... singing it.

:lmfao:

I wonder if that was a tabloid or a photoshopped pic. I remember Mika leaving Kanye's party or whatever it was. I don't remember pics appearing of both of them together.

:lmao: yeah its a funny thought, I don't think it's photoshoped, looks fairly decent.

But yeah, they probably exagerated a lot:naughty: would be interesting though

Oh wow! GANDOLF LOVES MIKA!!!!!! Ian Mc Kellan (I don't know if that's spelled right) but when he came on to The Brits to present an award, he said, in public, that he had come to meet MIKA. bless him! I think he should be the keeper of The Ring!!!!

Though already added a month ago, I just want to enclose further proof from his website:

http://www.mckellen.com/epost/bits/080304.htm

MIKA AT THE BRITS

Q: Not so much a question, more of a thanks for the MIKA comment - my girlfriend and I thought it was hysterical!

A: Before announcing the Arctic Monkeys as Best British Band, I confided that I had gone to the Brits last week in the hope of meeting Mika, another of the winners. Immediately after, I found him waiting for me at the backstage reception where I also met his mother and siblings. He invited me to see the final gig of his 18 month tour, at Brixton Academy, which was a fantastical party. Mika is a wonderful song-writer and showman and I'm looking forward to his second album.

:thumb_yello: God save Ian

interesting, but not sure if we are to believe what the Daily Express says ..:blink:

(and maybe marcjacobs, i mean he named a bag after mika so maybe he likes him, lindsay lohan loves his music too btw)

...he was rejected as we are not sure if it is named after 'our' Mika, Mika Hakkinen or the Mika from Finland who sat next to me on the bus this morning..:blink:

Though already added a month ago, I just want to enclose further proof from his website:

http://www.mckellen.com/epost/bits/080304.htm

MIKA AT THE BRITS

Q: Not so much a question, more of a thanks for the MIKA comment - my girlfriend and I thought it was hysterical!

A: Before announcing the Arctic Monkeys as Best British Band, I confided that I had gone to the Brits last week in the hope of meeting Mika, another of the winners. Immediately after, I found him waiting for me at the backstage reception where I also met his mother and siblings. He invited me to see the final gig of his 18 month tour, at Brixton Academy, which was a fantastical party. Mika is a wonderful song-writer and showman and I'm looking forward to his second album.

:thumb_yello: God save Ian

cool!aw, he sounds llike a real fan:wub2: :naughty:

its funny when celebrities are fans of other stuff:naughty: I dunno why:blink:

interesting, but not sure if we are to believe what the Daily Express says ..:blink:

(and maybe marcjacobs, i mean he named a bag after mika so maybe he likes him, lindsay lohan loves his music too btw)

...he was rejected as we are not sure if it is named after 'our' Mika, Mika Hakkinen or the Mika from Finland who sat next to me on the bus this morning..:blink:

who do you believe exactly? I mean they just wrote that she liked his music, why would they lie about that? btw where exactly did michaelstipe said he loved mika, in the New York Times or something?:biggrin2:

ok, then....you can add JPG....famous designer...he went to see Mika at a gig, does it count? and forLindsaylohan I know it, the girl likes his music and for MJ i think that there is a thread here about his bag and the article where it said it's named after him is there..

who do you believe exactly? I mean they just wrote that she liked his music, why would they lie about that? btw where exactly did michaelstipe said he loved mika, in the New York Times or something?:biggrin2: ..

...I don't know...that article sounds strange.. We tend to believe what comes from celebrity mouth directly and not interpreted. (That reference on Mika was just a quote... similar to something like.. 'an insider said..'

Michael Stipe, however, said it in an interview with the NME - they are credible in terms of not making up stories..:wink2:

ok, then....you can add JPG....famous designer...he went to see Mika at a gig, does it count? and forLindsaylohan I know it, the girl likes his music and for MJ i think that there is a thread here about his bag and the article where it said it's named after him is there..

Lindsay Lohan is a Tommy Mottola project, we don't count her as it might be in her contract :naughty: (or Greg Wells held her at gunpoint to say it):naughty:

OK, just found this:

http://shopping.imnotobsessed.com/2008/03/05/mika-inspired-marc-jacobs-bag/

if these fashion victim people believe it is true, I believe it is. I am adding Marc Jacobs to the list.. ( the fashion / style admirers' list)

Sorry, I think we need to stick to stick to some rules, like only A-list celebrities who willingly and just simply turn up at his shows as they were given free tickets or go to an aftershow party for a free drink or publicity..etc.

.... it makes the whole list more credible, I think:wink2:

• 3 weeks later...

Michael Stipe, however, said it in an interview with the NME - they are credible in terms of not making up stories..:wink2:

:roftl:

Lindsay Lohan is a Tommy Mottola project, we don't count her as it might be in her contract :naughty: (or Greg Wells held her at gunpoint to say it):naughty:

your SO TRUE. im SO fckin NAIVE SOMETIMES- MIKA is a project of tmottola i should keep that in mind all the time