26th of February idea...

IngievV

..Well, a while back I was discussing this with Vixenbbw and we thought it might be a good idea to meet up for lunch at the 26th of February, somewhere near the venue. So that we wouldn't have to look for everyone and can just meet up and have a good lunch together. And then we could all go to the venue together. So who thinks this is a good idea and might want to come?

I'll make a list:naughty:

1. Ingie

2. Suzie

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Idea :thumb_yello: I love picnics... I never like any of the food at restaurants anyway haha I'm too fussy :naughty:

Yay!!!

*Hums Teddie Bear's picnic*

I'm a rather fussy eater, I tend to like one thing on the menu so when i go out for a meal i always end up with some variation of the same thing.

I'm going to have to get a picnic blanket! :naughty:

..Well, a while back I was discussing this with Vixenbbw and we thought it might be a good idea to meet up for lunch at the 26th of February, somewhere near the venue. So that we wouldn't have to look for everyone and can just meet up and have a good lunch together. And then we could all go to the venue together. So who thinks this is a good idea and might want to come?

I'll make a list:naughty:

1. Ingie

2. Suzie

If i'll also arrive on time to the venue i would love to have a lunch with you guys! :punk:

If this will take place when do you think will be the perfect time to get there?

I have no idea yet. I think early, not too early but yeah:naughty: First we must find a place close to the venue anyways.

I have no idea yet. I think early, not too early but yeah:naughty: First we must find a place close to the venue anyways.

Oh don't worry, i plan to arrive there a night before and camp outside the venue LOL, just kidding. :naughty:

Oh good, maybe i'll start also a online search for the area maybe i'll be able to find something decent. :thumb_yello:

Oh good, maybe i'll start also a online search for the area maybe i'll be able to find something decent. :thumb_yello:

In Brixton? There's a Nando's and that's about it I think... There isn't a lot close tot he venue. We couldn't even find toilets last time...just dodgy fast food chicken places.

In Brixton? There's a Nando's and that's about it I think... There isn't a lot close tot he venue. We couldn't even find toilets last time...just dodgy fast food chicken places.

Hmm...perhaps we should all picknick then:naughty:

I think a picnic in the queue is a great idea.

Lots of cheese,tomato with pickle sandwiches, chicken salad,apples,and lashings of ribena. LOL!

Hmm yeah perhaps that's a better idea:naughty: And cheaper...hmm...might try to bring some real Dutch cheese then:roftl: