Did you get a chance to talk to him?

mika- I love you

Did you hear the latest L story? Bab asked Mika for an autograph but she didn't want L's autograph messed up so she wanted him to sign somewhere else. He handed her the book back without signing it. :sneaky2:

Ugh, on purpose? That's rather bitchy of him if so.

Ok, so I guess if I meet him again I'll ask why he doesn't like L.

--Jack

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He asked my name, said my outfit was cool, and when I was walking away at the end he touched my shoulder in a weird way and a few of the "hysterical" non mfc'ers in the vicinity started shouting: "HE TOUCHED HER!!!!!!!"

That was hilarious.

LLLOLLL

Mika? Normal Guy??? :shocked: is he?!?!?!?

i thought he was made of stars and glitter.... :blink:

LLLLLLOOOOOOOLLLL

Don't worry, on Tuesday when the sweat from his chest is practically dripping on my forehead I'll be changing my tune. :naughty:

LLLLOOOOLLLL

(alright the only thing I'm doing now is laughing....lol)

I can't wait for him to get bck to London:naughty: I know he's not even left yet but I don't like it when he's not in town (yeah I am that selfish:naughty:)

I'm not really selfish, honest. It's just nice knowing he's in the same city as you at the same time :)

Hey come on share a little ! You get to see him a thousand times ! lol

The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well:naughty:

haha so true!

I've met him 5 times now, managing to have a bit of a chat, and it was nice. I mean, he's just a normal guy! Very sweet, even a bit shy, and he always tries to make everyone feel at ease.

I found that after my first meeting at the Itunes Festival (where I kept telling him how amaaaaaaazing he was, and he seemed to find it quite funny), I just feel totally relaxed, and I even joke around with him, haha! Not sure if he finds it funny but hey :roftl:, I can't help myself.

That was my first Mika gig, and I couldn't have had a better experience! Not only did I get an intimate (circa 200 people) gig but also meeting him with very few people around, get a pic and a chat, etc...

At the Barcelona gig he didn't seem impressed when I said that he was like a granny, but I was only quoting what he said in an interview!! I don't think he got that at the time:naughty: .

Despite that he seemed ok and that was a particularly nice and relaxed meeting, where I had one of the longest chats I've had with him.

He asked my name, said my outfit was cool, and when I was walking away at the end he touched my shoulder in a weird way and a few of the "hysterical" non mfc'ers in the vicinity started shouting: "HE TOUCHED HER!!!!!!!"

That was hilarious.

i think if i was there i'd be on of the people shouting 'he touched her'

it's just so cool..you're lucky! (not just because he touched you=P)

Did you hear the latest L story? Bab asked Mika for an autograph but she didn't want L's autograph messed up so she wanted him to sign somewhere else. He handed her the book back without signing it. :sneaky2:

And he said that someone texted him the day after Somerset House to let him know that his L was on a train at King's Cross.

That's good news about your friend. Hopefully his new boyfriend has a better sense of humour than Mika!

I don't know anything about that L thing.Could someone please explane it to me

or tell me where to find explanation?Please?

I don't know anything about that L thing.Could someone please explane it to me

or tell me where to find explanation?Please?

Oh it's a very long story about one of Mika's letters that was thrown off stage at Somerset House and has since been trying to find other employment and reunite with the O, V and E.

There's a thread about L here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6913

I think that I'd have to agree with most people. It depends on the situation in which you are meeting him. But, I honestly...he's always gracious to his fans, no matter what, and he always does his best to make us happy. Even if he is sick he does try to greet the fans. I know this because I was at his concert at the Kool Haus on Tuesday (January 29) and after the show security said that Mika would only come to say "thanks" and then leave with his family, which he didn't. He actually stayed around for a couple minutes to talk to us and recieve gifts (he said mine was "brilliant").

I agree, talking to him depends on situations...usually there is few time to talk with Mika because everyone call him for an autograph ecc...but...for example in Bologna almost everyone had the possibility to talk with him one by one for 2-3 minutes...AMAZING :mf_lustslow: