Did you get a chance to talk to him?

mika- I love you

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be the only person ever to have been annoyed to get a hug from Mika. :naughty:

Our group in DC was really lucky--thanks to dcdeb, hootchatootch and Linda we all got passes to meet him after the show and we had about an hour with him altogether. So we all had opportunity to talk to him, although I tried not to monopolize his time (I talked much more with Mikey who was lovely :wub2: ).

Anyway, he made sure to talk to each of us in turn and comment on the gifts we had given him, etc. Initially I just explained what my gifts were and asked him to release some of his demos (though that may have been after), and then he told me that I should do comics, and just as I was going to start explaining my interest in comics and their influence, he surprise-hugged me. I was actually all taken aback, like, "hey, I was talking here! What are you doing!" :roftl:

Other than that I just made random comments to him, not a conversation exactly... like asking him to take a break and rest more, and correcting his Japanese (that was silly, do not do that!)

If I get to meet him again I hope to be less silly.

--Jack

Mika recognised me (Which surprised me because I didn't have my top hat on and had put a hoodie and sweat pants on over my costume), asked me if I'd enjoyed the gig and asked where Holy Johnny was.

Doncaster: Mika didn't seem all that well but still talked to everyone, gave him a jar of Chicken tonight, which got a fab reaction "Nooooo...I know what this means ...you can't give this too me!" Laughin the whole time. He gave me it back but still signed my Relax single for me but declined to sign the Chicken Tonight!

That is FABULOUS. :biggrin2:

--Jack

Well the plan was to get a chicken Teddy...Me, Marc and Bee (Vix) went on a chicken hunt! We asked the staff in Asda for anything with Chicken on, then had to explain why! Lol it was sooo funny!

But sadly the only think we could get was Chicken tonight, which worked out quite well. I gave him it and we told him it was because we didn't think he was getting enough chicken whist on tour! :blush-anim-cl:

Well i was really lucky and i got to meet him briefly:thumb_yello: , well it was all by chance really. I got last minute tickets to see him in birmingham in november, during the concert my friend was ill and so she had to go off to the medical room (she was fine just very hot and abit overwelmed by the fact she was in the same room as him, albeit a very big room!)And anyway after it had finished we couldnt find each other, so i ended up hanging around for like 45 mins well someone tried to find out where she was. Then by chance i noticed a small group of people had begun to form, and then just as my friend arrived Mika appeared! So it all happened really fast but we both got to meet him, get his signature and my friend had abit of a conversation with him.(i didnt manage to get any words to come out of my mouth!)

I wish i could remember more about it, but i all sort of whent by in abit of a blurr, hopefully i will get to meet him again one day, and i will defo take more notice next time!!

what gig was this at cos someone near us had to be passed over to the security at one of the gigs I was at in Nov, think it might have been Doncaster or Manchester (not Newcastle I don't think).

Well the plan was to get a chicken Teddy...Me, Marc and Bee (Vix) went on a chicken hunt! We asked the staff in Asda for anything with Chicken on, then had to explain why! Lol it was sooo funny!

But sadly the only think we could get was Chicken tonight, which worked out quite well. I gave him it and we told him it was because we didn't think he was getting enough chicken whist on tour! :blush-anim-cl:

It's a shame I didn't see you at the Manchester gig!

Aw no we must have missed you then! We did run out quite quickly!

Oh I almost totally forgot! I met Mika before the Manchester gig too! We were goin round to the back door to offer the security lollipops then Mika arrived, totally perfect timing! I offered John a Lollipop, he said no! :shocked: Then I offered Mika one and he said "I'm alright at the moment thank you." I went "Awwww no" and he looked really guilty! Then he said he'd take on for later, had a drumstick one! LOL! :roftl:

Was there on the 19th too, such a shame we missed you!

Aw no we must have missed you then! We did run out quite quickly!

Oh I almost totally forgot! I met Mika before the Manchester gig too! We were goin round to the back door to offer the security lollipops then Mika arrived, totally perfect timing! I offered John a Lollipop, he said no! :shocked: Then I offered Mika one and he said "I'm alright at the moment thank you." I went "Awwww no" and he looked really guilty! Then he said he'd take on for later, had a drumstick one! LOL! :roftl:

Was there on the 19th too, such a shame we missed you!

No worries! I'm sure there will be a next time! I met him afterwards and managed to say hello!

If I get to meet him again I hope to be less silly.

--Jack

Yeah make sure you run your fingers through his hair and grab his bum. I know how much you love that. :mf_rosetinted:

Or tell him how good you are at writing craiglist adds for helping to find a partner. Or present him with the "Fine and Kind Wiz" story. :roftl:

OH and Im thinking of sneaking my phone number in his pocket while he's focusing on the camera while we're having the picture taken, or shall i just give it my phone number to him personally instead of sneaking it or won't he accept it? Thanks x

oh, that is too cute :lmao:

let us know how you go :naughty:

I met him twice, at both of his Manchester gigs.

The first time i was in such a shock with him standing there in front of me, but i was determined not to let it ruin this for me. I ofcourse told him how much i'd loved his show and he said thanks with a smile on his face and signed my poster. I told him that he should come to Iceland and do a show and he said "wow, you're from Iceland? I really want to go there". Then i asked him for a hug and he was like "aww, sure" and hugged me. It was wonderful. :wub2:

Then the night after the first thing he said was "Hey! I remember you from last night! Don't you think tonight's show was much more fun?". And i told him they were both good, but the second one had been more fun, better audience reaction, and as polite as he is he said thanks. :wink2: Then signed my LiCM dvd, complimented my blinking bunny ears, asked me when i was going back home, gave me a goodbye hug and wished me a safe trip back to Iceland. :thumb_yello:

I swear, the best 2 nights of my life!! lol.