Did you get a chance to talk to him?

mika- I love you

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you! i can't really believe it! But i really hope i get to meet him! I would assume so...?:roftl:

I bet it's hard to believe. It'll probably hit you in a couple of days that you're really gonna be MIKA'S LOLLIPOP GIRL!! I'm so incredibly happy for you! And i'm pretty sure you'll meet him! :wink2:

When he was in chicago the last time, I was very lucky...he was just there to listen, and smile back at my smiles. So, its really something that I wish will happen again. In NYC, I found that it was a bit more difficult because of all of the chaos around us... I barely said one phrase.... "Thank you!" and to be honest it was all I needed to say at the time and pretty much summed everything up.

I'll always remember how genuinly I said that to him...and how big I smiled, looking straight at him... Everything was so fast though...people were hardly even saying thanks after he hurried up to sign their stuff... So I made sure he heard and that's when I got that famous smile from him lol... I feel lucky to be the reciever of "the bunny face" *sigh*

BUT, you've got to be willing to take what you can get from him...if it ends up being just a smile, enjoy it...enjoy every single second that he is in front of your eyes and belonging to your city...

I'm really excited to see him again!

The first time I met Mika at Nokia Theatre, there was a lot of people, and I was just so unbelievably thrilled that he was standing in front of me. Once he got to me, he asked me my name, I said Jackie, blah blah, then all I kept saying was " thank you so much..thank you so so much." he handed me back my sign,smiled and said " thank you LOVE! "

I nearly died and went to heaven.

The second time I met him, it was very just like hey! old friends, even though he probably didn't remember me, I think a lot of people feel that way if they get the chance to meet him more than once. It was on GMA, in the audience I held up the picture caption scarpbook, and he looked out while on stage ( not while on air of course) and goes what's that? and I yelled " A book for you! " i don't remember what he said but i remember him saying, or hinting something about me giving it to him after. So after he got off stage, the secuirty guard I was tight with cleared the way, which to me honest, didn't do much, but it sounds pretty cool, right? haha. Anyways, for the one second he wasn't talking to anybody, I said, " Mika! I have a gift for you!" and he looked up and smiled, and took the book, opened it to the first page, saw the picture of borat giving thumbs up and a picture of himself giving thumps up, looks at me and goes BORAT?!?! it was hysterical, and something I'll never forget. After that he said thank you very much, and I asked for a really quick picture and he said, sure it'd have to be really quick, not many people got pictures with him that day. I said thank you again, and that was it. I went up to him 10 minutes later to get autographs for my friends which I felt kinda bad about, but it was deffinetly worth it.

LOL! your post is funny....

wel first time i met mika i was soooo excited and wasnt sure what to expect... but than he came and i asked if i can give him a hug and he said "ofcourse!" and gave me a hug.... SO CUTE!

and than i showed him the scrapbook we all did from the MFCers :)

and he was SHOCKED and u can see it all on video...LOL!

one time at the coahella festival i asked him if its ok to give him a kiss on the cheek and he like leaned with his face on my lips...for a quicky haha than we totaly giggled... :roftl: and same day i gave him my phone number but it was for MIKEY! long story....nevermind... i said it 100000 times and ill say it again... it was SUPER HOT and my brain was melting... mika probably thought i was trying to hit on him... :naughty: he was like "MIKEY HA??? :das:" it was sooooo funny!

MIKA if you read this... love ya! and u r hilarious and the sweetest every time i meet u :)

Well, I've just been wondering, when you met Mika did you get a chance to say hello or the occasional "how are you?" or "I love you", if you did could you tell me how you got his attention and how did you act when you actually saw him in REAL LIFE!!!! Sorry just had a little heart attack thinking of meeting Mika :mf_lustslow: . Anyway back to the point, you could even tell me what happened, but try not to make me jelous :wink2: haha :roftl: so please tell me what he was like, if he ever gave you a chance to speak, oh and before I shutup and start to go into a Mika coma please tell me how you got other fans unconsious to get to Mika first :roftl: :roftl: OF CORSE IM JOKING! lol, but if that did happen please tell... OMG nearly forgot!!! What type of "hug"/"kiss" did you give him or "snog" lol :naughty:

if you kissed/hugged him would he kiss/hug you back Would he let you do this min the photo's, or do you have to ask him for permission, do you have to be impulsive towards him eg. "can I stroke your hair" going for the deep plunge, or do you act shy and never get the chance ? Does he like it more if you get him a present? Does he let you hang around him? Or does he easily get annoyed with fan obsessions? I really wanna know coz I want to give a really good impression to make him remeber him, OH and Im thinking of sneaking my phone number in his pocket while he's focusing on the camera while we're having the picture taken, or shall i just give it my phone number to him personally instead of sneaking it or won't he accept it? Thanks x

my english isn't very good,but i could answer something,i met mika more than 10 times,and i could say to you,if you have this chance,don't miss it!

I think he prefer the gift you create by hand(i usually give him a gift,but no time to create....).don't forget the band if you could:wink2: ,they appreciate!

he likes pix but have no time now to do it with all the crow...

For the "personnal pix,depend if he had time or not;when you can take the pix,he let his hang around you frequently...omg!

if you are in backstage,you're sure have a pix with him...

for the kiss,you should have a good friend with you taken the pix of this moment!!!!

I can understand you were excited; I was too when I read it!

Just out of curiousity: what was the driving game you gave him?

i remember seeing the game! in the dressing room :) i remember Jerry took it with him with all the other gifts...lol it was like a driving wheel thing right?

I've met him 5 times now, managing to have a bit of a chat, and it was nice. I mean, he's just a normal guy! Very sweet, even a bit shy, and he always tries to make everyone feel at ease.

I found that after my first meeting at the Itunes Festival (where I kept telling him how amaaaaaaazing he was, and he seemed to find it quite funny), I just feel totally relaxed, and I even joke around with him, haha! Not sure if he finds it funny but hey :roftl:, I can't help myself.

That was my first Mika gig, and I couldn't have had a better experience! Not only did I get an intimate (circa 200 people) gig but also meeting him with very few people around, get a pic and a chat, etc...

At the Barcelona gig he didn't seem impressed when I said that he was like a granny, but I was only quoting what he said in an interview!! I don't think he got that at the time:naughty: .

Despite that he seemed ok and that was a particularly nice and relaxed meeting, where I had one of the longest chats I've had with him.

He asked my name, said my outfit was cool, and when I was walking away at the end he touched my shoulder in a weird way and a few of the "hysterical" non mfc'ers in the vicinity started shouting: "HE TOUCHED HER!!!!!!!"

That was hilarious.

I've met him 5 times now, managing to have a bit of a chat, and it was nice. I mean, he's just a normal guy! Very sweet, even a bit shy, and he always tries to make everyone feel at ease.

I found that after my first meeting at the Itunes Festival (where I kept telling him how amaaaaaaazing he was, and he seemed to find it quite funny), I just feel totally relaxed, and I even joke around with him, haha! Not sure if he finds it funny but hey :roftl:, I can't help myself.

That was my first Mika gig, and I couldn't have had a better experience! Not only did I get an intimate (circa 200 people) gig but also meeting him with very few people around, get a pic and a chat, etc...

At the Barcelona gig he didn't seem impressed when I said that he was like a granny, but I was only quoting what he said in an interview!! I don't think he got that at the time:naughty: .

Despite that he seemed ok and that was a particularly nice and relaxed meeting, where I had one of the longest chats I've had with him.

He asked my name, said my outfit was cool, and when I was walking away at the end he touched my shoulder in a weird way and a few of the "hysterical" non mfc'ers in the vicinity started shouting: "HE TOUCHED HER!!!!!!!"

That was hilarious.

Mika? Normal Guy??? :shocked: is he?!?!?!?

i thought he was made of stars and glitter.... :blink:

Mika? Normal Guy??? :shocked: is he?!?!?!?

i thought he was made of stars and glitter.... :blink:

:roftl: Ok, so how about a "fabulously talented, gorgeous, yet normal guy"? I really love him, but he IS normal! :naughty: No matter how much glitter he wears he's still a normal guy to me:wink2: .

An utterly adorable one, but still.