Did you get a chance to talk to him?

mika- I love you

Well, I've just been wondering, when you met Mika did you get a chance to say hello or the occasional "how are you?" or "I love you", if you did could you tell me how you got his attention and how did you act when you actually saw him in REAL LIFE!!!! Sorry just had a little heart attack thinking of meeting Mika :mf_lustslow: . Anyway back to the point, you could even tell me what happened, but try not to make me jelous :wink2: haha :roftl: so please tell me what he was like, if he ever gave you a chance to speak, oh and before I shutup and start to go into a Mika coma please tell me how you got other fans unconsious to get to Mika first :roftl: :roftl: OF CORSE IM JOKING! lol, but if that did happen please tell... OMG nearly forgot!!! What type of "hug"/"kiss" did you give him or "snog" lol :naughty:

if you kissed/hugged him would he kiss/hug you back Would he let you do this in the photo's, or do you have to ask him for permission, do you have to be impulsive towards him eg. "can I stroke your hair" going for the deep plunge, or do you act shy and never get the chance :boxed: ? Does he like it more if you get him a present? Does he let you hang around him? Or does he easily get annoyed with fan obsessions? I really wanna know coz I want to give a really good impression to make him remeber him, OH and Im thinking of sneaking my phone number in his pocket while he's focusing on the camera while we're having the picture taken, or shall i just give it my phone number to him personally instead of sneaking it or won't he accept it? Thanks x

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of the times it depends on his mood, his state of health, how many other fans are there, what time it is etc. Lots of people have had very different experiences meeting him.

Early last year it was almost given that you'd meet him, chat for a while, get a photo, hug and autograph after each show. Now it's not really expected and is much harder to achieve, especially in the UK.

yeah, it depends VERY much on the situation and on the day. he's a very nice person and friendly normally. if the situation allows it, he'd stop with fans. I don't want to keep your hopes high though, cause no one knows what happens in the next gig. :wink2: be positive though.

Oh, i really hope to meet him in toronto since its a small gig. 5 days......:mf_lustslow: I always get so jealous when i see pics of people hugging him back- ahh! i want that to be me!!! Do you think he'd hug me for a pic if i asked him to?

.....and then when i pass out will he catch me?

Well i was really lucky and i got to meet him briefly:thumb_yello: , well it was all by chance really. I got last minute tickets to see him in birmingham in november, during the concert my friend was ill and so she had to go off to the medical room (she was fine just very hot and abit overwelmed by the fact she was in the same room as him, albeit a very big room!)And anyway after it had finished we couldnt find each other, so i ended up hanging around for like 45 mins well someone tried to find out where she was. Then by chance i noticed a small group of people had begun to form, and then just as my friend arrived Mika appeared! So it all happened really fast but we both got to meet him, get his signature and my friend had abit of a conversation with him.(i didnt manage to get any words to come out of my mouth!)

I wish i could remember more about it, but i all sort of whent by in abit of a blurr, hopefully i will get to meet him again one day, and i will defo take more notice next time!!

Oh, i really hope to meet him in toronto since its a small gig. 5 days......:mf_lustslow: I always get so jealous when i see pics of people hugging him back- ahh! i want that to be me!!! Do you think he'd hug me for a pic if i asked him to?

.....and then when I pass out will he catch me?

I'm pretty sure he'd do both :wink2: as long as you ask nicely and don't just...pounce.

Well, I've just been wondering, when you met Mika did you get a chance to say hello or the occasional "how are you?" or "I love you", if you did could you tell me how you got his attention and how did you act when you actually saw him in REAL LIFE!!!! Sorry just had a little heart attack thinking of meeting Mika . Anyway back to the point, you could even tell me what happened, but try not to make me jelous haha so please tell me what he was like, if he ever gave you a chance to speak, oh and before I shutup and start to go into a Mika coma please tell me how you got other fans unconsious to get to Mika first :roftl: OF CORSE IM JOKING! lol, but if that did happen please tell... OMG nearly forgot!!! What type of "hug"/"kiss" did you give him or "snog" lol

if you kissed/hugged him would he kiss/hug you back Would he let you do this in the photo's, or do you have to ask him for permission, do you have to be impulsive towards him eg. "can I stroke your hair" going for the deep plunge, or do you act shy and never get the chance :boxed: ? Does he like it more if you get him a present? Does he let you hang around him? Or does he easily get annoyed with fan obsessions? I really wanna know coz I want to give a really good impression to make him remeber him, OH and Im thinking of sneaking my phone number in his pocket while he's focusing on the camera while we're having the picture taken, or shall i just give it my phone number to him personally instead of sneaking it or won't he accept it? Thanks x

:wub2: Hunni ..... ya' really gotta lighten up here :wink2: ..... go to the concert ... get there EARLY .... maybe you'll meet him then ... maybe not .... TOTALLY GET OFFFFFF ON THE CONCERT ....... & afterwards .... maybe you'll see him leave ... & maybe meet him then .... :wub2: .... tho' this phone number thing IS a dream ..... so... I reckon, relax & take it easy & enjoy Mika, the band & all the MFC'rs you will hopefully meet ..... :wub2: ..... just my 2 cent tip ...... :wub2:

I'm pretty sure he'd do both :wink2: as long as you ask nicely and don't just...pounce.

OO, thats good to know, i just want to make sure that its not common knowledge or anything- what he will do that is.

Oh, and i think it would be cool if at every show all the MFC people should wear a certain pin of a band of some sort so that other MFC people can recognize them and know that they're a good person to talk to :P

OO, thats good to know, i just want to make sure that its not common knowledge or anything- what he will do that is.

Oh, and i think it would be cool if at every show all the MFC people should wear a certain pin of a band of some sort so that other MFC people can recognize them and know that they're a good person to talk to :P

Quite a lot of us have flashing hearts which go around our neck, and also there are the mfc badges, I will be wearing my flashy heart to the London gigs and will also have badges!!!

Well i was really lucky and i got to meet him briefly:thumb_yello: , well it was all by chance really. I got last minute tickets to see him in birmingham in november, during the concert my friend was ill and so she had to go off to the medical room (she was fine just very hot and abit overwelmed by the fact she was in the same room as him, albeit a very big room!)And anyway after it had finished we couldnt find each other, so i ended up hanging around for like 45 mins well someone tried to find out where she was. Then by chance i noticed a small group of people had begun to form, and then just as my friend arrived Mika appeared! So it all happened really fast but we both got to meet him, get his signature and my friend had abit of a conversation with him.(i didnt manage to get any words to come out of my mouth!)

I wish i could remember more about it, but i all sort of whent by in abit of a blurr, hopefully i will get to meet him again one day, and i will defo take more notice next time!!

This time in Birmingham was a lot different to back in May at the same venue.

In May he casually strolled out onto the street and chatted with those who had waited (about 10 people? ...all MFC:wink2:) everyone got personalised autographs and pretty lengthy conversations. In November it was more structured. Mika behind a barrier and us having to queue and be let in 3 at a time etc. Having less than a minute to chat while being told by John that no photo's were allowed and having our one non-personalised autograph. (With only a few exceptions)

I'm not complaining about how it is now, we can't expect him to be able to walk out into the street anymore after a gig and not get mobbed to a certain degree.Mika still makes more time to meet fans than most people, so we should count ourselves lucky.