Vote for MIKA in Dutch CosmoGIRL! Sexy Hunk-contest 2008

Marleen

Dutch CosmoGIRL! Sexy Hunk-contest 2008

De Dutch CosmoGirls! Sexy Hunk- contest is back :mf_lustslow: In the Mai-issue they will anuance who are the hottest are. So my question to you all is: will you PLEASE vote for Mika? Cuz the TOP 10 will be on a poster and with the number one there will be an interview. So please vote for MIKA. Shouldn't he win al the contest he can win? Always good if he wins something :wink2:

So, what do you have to do?

You go to http://www.cosmogirl.nl/sexyhunks/ Then you get a page with a lot of pics from hunks where you can vote for. But Mika isn't there :sneaky2: You have to scroll the page till you are at the bottum of the page. Then press on this buttom: vraag.gif

Then you get:

Zijn we nog iemand vergeten die volgens jou ècht niet kan ontbreken op deze lijst? Let us know! (Are we forget someone who should be on the list? Let us know!)

Type Mika in the white balk and press on the buttom stemmen (= vote)

Then you get:

Dankjewel voor jouw stem voor Mika! (= Thanks for you vote for Mika!)

Waarom is hij dé aller-, aller-, allerleukste? Vertel! (= Why is he the cuttest? Tell us!)

Vul hier je naam in: (= fill in you name)

Leeftijd: (= age)

Versturen = (send)

Of klik hier om terug te gaan naar de Sexy Hunk-verkiezing, of klik hier voor de CosmoGIRL! homepage! (= Or press here to go back to the Sexy Hunk-contest, or press here for the CosmoGIRL! homepage!

But you don't have to fill that in. It's optional, so if you want to you can do that.

If you do, you will get this:

Nogmaals bedankt voor jouw stem! (= Thanks again for your vote!)

Klik hier om terug te gaan naar de Sexy Hunk-verkiezing, of klik hier voor de CosmoGIRL! homepage! (= Press here to go back to the Sexy Hunk-contest, or press here for the CosmoGIRL! homepage!)

Please vote for MIKA! I want him to win!

You can vote as many times you want!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops.. I accidentally voted for Zac Efron.. No idea how that could have happened.. :wub2::lol3:

Eew Zac Efron is totally disgusting. :sneaky2: I don't know what they consider hot but I can't see anyone I think is really hot in their list...Aww and Heath's still in the list...brings back memories:tears:

But I will vote now:naughty:

Eew Zac Efron is totally disgusting. :sneaky2:

Now, I know that it's like "your opinion" and you should be able to say what you want and stuff, but seriously, Zac Efron is so not 'totally disgusting'.. And deep down inside you agree with me.. Dead fish mixed with rotten eggs combined with sweaty socks and vomit are disgusting. And since Zac Efron is neither one of those things, he is not disgusting. :biggrin2:

Now, I know that it's like "your opinion" and you should be able to say what you want and stuff, but seriously, Zac Efron is so not 'totally disgusting'.. And deep down inside you agree with me.. Dead fish mixed with rotten eggs combined with sweaty socks and vomit are disgusting. And since Zac Efron is neither one of those things, he is not disgusting. :biggrin2:

Yes it's my opinion. And personally I don't see what people like so much about him. Ofcourse no offense if you do. But deep down inside me I just as hard disagree with you on this matter as on the surface of me. Disgusting may be a big word, but if you take offend by that term...well then let's just say I don't like him at all and everytime I see him, I can only see this kendoll instead of a real human. I don't have to like everyone, not even deep down there. This is not the first time we disagree and certainly won't be the last:wink2:

I voted. I kinda feel like voting for Heath too... :(

They chose a scary pic of Johnny Depp btw. :blink::roftl: Based on this pic, I'd never vote for him. (Based on pretty much any other pic, I would. I will. :naughty:)

A lot of them are actually not at all hot :blink: How can ANYONE vote for that dude from Tokio Hotel or Ali B?!

Tempted to vote for Paolo Nutini though :wink2: But I did vote for Mika of course

:shocked: PLEASE!!!!!!!!

i'm fan TOKIO HOTEL!!!!

I LOVE MIKA SO MUCH!!!!

but i love TOKIO HOTEL to!!!and BILL KAULITZ is strange and carismatic type!!!!

my heart is broken!!!:crybaby:

p.s.i voted MIKA...and BILL!!!

My daughter is a fan of Zac Ephron, has a few posters of him in her bedroom. I can't blame the girl: she is only 12, has no taste yet:naughty:

IMO Zac looks like a mo***n. But where would the world be if everybody liked the same things? Yes: we would all be bored:cool:

:shocked: PLEASE!!!!!!!!

i'm fan TOKIO HOTEL!!!!

I LOVE MIKA SO MUCH!!!!

but i love TOKIO HOTEL to!!!and BILL KAULITZ is strange and carismatic type!!!!

my heart is broken!!!:crybaby:

p.s.i voted MIKA...and BILL!!!

The fact that you like Bill doesn't mean everyone else should like him right?:blink: If I should cry everytime someone calls Mika ugly, I would reproduce an ocean.