NRJ Music Awards : Pictures (may cause serious eye damages...)

Yoppappop

Forget about the hand, I think Mika is entirely the wrong gender to be wearing an engagement ring. :naughty:

i saw him with necklaces under his shirt! :blink: u think its mine?

please say it is so ill feel good ;) lol

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I'm pretty sure one of them was yours. :biggrin2:

lmao u guys are the best!!!

it actualy can be mine cause it looks like it... but he has few necklaces with the dogtag style :) and i think my necklace will be a bit heavy for him to enjoy it on stage LOL but lets say it is.... ofcourse it is! :naughty:

Forget about the hand, I think Mika is entirely the wrong gender to be wearing an engagement ring. :naughty:

Well, Mika always talks about going against convention though, doesn't he? :naughty: Plus gay men wear engagement rings fairly often, although of course we don't care. :mf_rosetinted:

But I in fact really don't care about his ring--I'm more interested in his bracelet. not the huge silver one, but the other one, on his left hand. Anyone have a better pic of it?

--Jack

look at his eyes !!!!!! so wicked

on the first set, they were green . then on the second one, they turned brown !!

CATS' EYE

what the poo poo is NRJ awards ??

i don't usually go news section, and im not one bit ashamed to say that all the award titles i can figure out myself is BRITS

look at his eyes !!!!!! so wicked

on the first set, they were green . then on the second one, they turned brown !!

CATS' EYE

what the poo poo is NRJ awards ??

i don't usually go news section, and im not one bit ashamed to say that all the award titles i can figure out myself is BRITS

I was going to ask the same question.

I must say, I absolutely adore him wearing tailored shirts. And i love that he combines that with sneakers. How cool is that?