The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I watched Sam Who? as well, didn't really grab me, but maybe next week it will better? Desperate Housewives comes back next week :thumb_yello: Still need to catch up on all my episodes of Prison Break one day.....

Yeah, not much of a story, but I'll give it a second go next week.

I just realised that Prison Break has started showing again in US, and I've got two episodes to donwload - does this mean the writer's strike is over?

The weather man has changed his mind back to thunderstorms again, Tuesday and Wednesday now, but I'm still going to go camping, and just hope I don't die :thumb_yello:

Yeah, not much of a story, but I'll give it a second go next week.

I just realised that Prison Break has started showing again in US, and I've got two episodes to donwload - does this mean the writer's strike is over?

The weather man has changed his mind back to thunderstorms again, Tuesday and Wednesday now, but I'm still going to go camping, and just hope I don't die :thumb_yello:

:shocked: Don't die !! Don't die !!! :naughty: i love camping .... we have the most amaaaaazing National Park just 20 mins. drive from here ... & like to camp there often !!!:thumb_yello:

:shocked: Don't die !! Don't die !!! i love camping .... we have the most amaaaaazing National Park just 20 mins. drive from here ... & like to camp there often !!!:thumb_yello:

I'll try not to :wink2: Yeah, Dwellingup is really nice, and they have these perfect little secluded campsites ... surrounded by large trees :thumbdown::bleh: Oh well. I'm not gonna cancel it just on what the weather man thinks might happen :mf_rosetinted:

Lol, I love this movie. "Just because I like ballet doesn't mean I'm a poof, you know." :naughty:

I'll try not to :wink2: Yeah, Dwellingup is really nice, and they have these perfect little secluded campsites ... surrounded by large trees :thumbdown::bleh: Oh well. I'm not gonna cancel it just on what the weather man thinks might happen :mf_rosetinted:

Lol, I love this movie. "Just because I like ballet doesn't mean I'm a poof, you know." :naughty:

:roftl: Hahahah ... I take it you're watching Billy Elliot ??? I saw that at the movies some years ago ...... great film !!! :thumb_yello:

:roftl: Hahahah ... I take it you're watching Billy Elliot ??? I saw that at the movies some years ago ...... great film !!! :thumb_yello:

Haha, yup :wink2:

I haven't seen it in quite some years ... can't even remember if he gets in or not :blink: Which is a good thing I spose - get to relive it again :bleh:

Oh, just remembered I need to get some recipes, I need to go shopping and cook everything for my trip tomorrow :mf_rosetinted:

Haha, yup :wink2:

I haven't seen it in quite some years ... can't even remember if he gets in or not :blink: Which is a good thing I spose - get to relive it again :bleh:

Oh, just remembered I need to get some recipes, I need to go shopping and cook everything for my trip tomorrow :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: WHAT ???!!! You're cooking tonight ???!!! Or just looking for recipes' ...... :wink2:

Yay - I have the Juno soundtrack :yay:

I love these songs lol, I feel like dancing stupidly (but my brother is home :thumbdown:), in a different way to Mika, a more Luna-esque style.

*obviously can't wait until her brother leaves*

LOVE the Juno soundtrack. And the movie. And Ellen Page is pretty much the coolest person ever.

Have you guys read the NY thread where Mika told everyone in line before the show to jump on stage with him at the end of lollipop Things didn't go quite to plan a heap of people got squashed on the barricade

oh thats terrible, he didnt think that through very well did he

It's the thought that counts, lol.

I love how someone in the thread said something like "If he tried crowd surfing in Montreal he would have landed back on stage with no clothes on." - that cracked me right up :naughty:

I hope he crowd surfs in LA; we might see him nekkid yet.:naughty:

Oh, and thanks a lot, soangel, for telling me I could download the Juno ST, you totally ruined one of my friend's birthday gifts :naughty: :naughty:

Danielle says:

Oh my gosh, I got a lot of random things for your birthday today, plus one of the things I got one for myself it is THAT cool.

Bianca says:

i hav the juno soundtrack i likey muchy

Danielle says:

****ing whta?

Good job, Soy.:thumbdown:

My bad... but hey, I was just sharing the news.

We had an interesting incident at my house just then. My brother threw the cordless at me from the doorway, he was standing in the light and I was in the dakr lounge with the laptop, so of course, I couldn't see him ore phone. So the phone hit the laptop and broke one of the keys (the up arrow, which I had to sticky tape back on. Hvaing a broken key makes it very like the lifeline v.1)

However, I ranted and raved, about how he could have broken it, and he was just joking around and wasn't sorry, and how the screen could have cracked and it wouldn't be covered under warranty, so dad cut the net off as punishment, and my brother and I just shouted at each other. Was interesting to say the least

Wowza. My brother's one of my best friends...

Geez... if he does early-mid 2009 we'll prob have Freddie and Artsy here for it...

How cool would that be?! My aussies and Mika, how could a trip be better?

It's getting close to being over. They're working through negotiations in LA.

Stupid brothers!

Jeez, I can't believe it's broken already now :thumbdown:

I would totally force him to pay for it to get fixed :thumb_yello:

I could bu its only a broken key which I can't be stuffed loosing the laptop for a week or more over just to get it fixed.

Otherwise its fine (lucky for him)

I was awoken today by the neighbour outside my window mowing the lawn. Now if it wasn't bad enough that a lawn mower is a pretty ****ing scary thing to hear when you wake up, my dog went mental and evil barking and growling (which I've never seen him do, because he is a pansy), AND I still don't have a curtain in my window, since the dog pulled it off a few weeks ago, so I was sat up, in my pyjamas, completely daized and trying to wake up, attempting to hold back a squirming nutcase, because my flyscreen is only half on and he could easily push through it, with the neighbour laughing at me :blink:

LOVE the Juno soundtrack. And the movie. And Ellen Page is pretty much the coolest person ever.

Yeah, we actually ended up going to see it simple because she reminds us on Ellen Muth, you should watch Dead Like Me :thumb_yello: They have basically the exact same sarcastic character.

I hope he crowd surfs in LA; we might see him nekkid yet.

lol! :naughty:

It's getting close to being over. They're working through negotiations in LA.

:yay: Yay!

I could bu its only a broken key which I can't be stuffed loosing the laptop for a week or more over just to get it fixed.

Otherwise its fine (lucky for him)

Urgh, that's crap :thumbdown:

Ouch, I hate neighbors. I am probably the only person in my vicinity to actually have a neighbor and she is the biggest bitch. She's filthy rich and lets you know. Plus, she's renovating her house and is not quiet about it. She's cut down almost all the trees in between her house and ours...:mad:

Ouch, I hate neighbors. I am probably the only person in my vicinity to actually have a neighbor and she is the biggest bitch. She's filthy rich and lets you know. Plus, she's renovating her house and is not quiet about it. She's cut down almost all the trees in between her house and ours...:mad:

:thumbdown: That sounds crap.

Mine is so majorly inconciderate, mowing our lawn for us at the ungodly hour of 11.40pm :naughty: :naughty:

I was gonna quote but I can't remember how many pages back I needed to go.

Anyway, yes its getting serious, I love Mika way too much, DH is getting jealousy issues.

Don't worry, after a while your inane chatter just blends into background noise for them and you cease to be annoying :naughty:

Just don't try playing LICM or Live ICM blatently whilst they are around or wanting to use the tv