The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should make one.. it's pretty easy.. I made a few.. I liked this one the best..

Okay, I have ... tried.

oieanimationys8.gif

I think it's kind of annoying to look at though :bleh:

Who? Jared and Jensen???

Do they flirt? :das:

Haha, they are just funny people in real life. They act like brothers.

You wouldn't have missed it OD... it's only be shown in the US until recently :wink2:

(the christmas special that is)

:bleh:Yeah, I normally download the episodes, must've missed this one though :naughty:

This avvie is 18.5kb.. and the pics are 80 x 80 pixels each.. I could only use 3 pics for it.. otherwise it went over MFC's 19.5kb limit

OH NO! Tell me now why don't you? Mine used all 9 pics!

EURGHHHHH, its 41kb! Stupid stupid size restrictions :thumbdown:

Well I don't get it...

Anyways... goodnight all!

Well I'm off to bed... good night all.

Nighty night, nighty night.

Hahahahaha !!!! It's Great !!! :blink: What's he doing..... ???:blink::lmfao:

Trying to prove that he isn't a girl :lmfao::naughty:

It's from the DVD where he is trying to justify that he bought a 'wallet' and not a 'purse' because it has 'manly angles' ... he's just zipping and unzipping it.

But it looks sooo poo with only the three pictures :crybaby:

Trying to prove that he isn't a girl :lmfao::naughty:

It's from the DVD where he is trying to justify that he bought a 'wallet' and not a 'purse' because it has 'manly angles' ... he's just zipping and unzipping it.

But it looks sooo poo with only the three pictures :crybaby:

Hahahaha ... noooo ... it looks great !!!!! I just needed the context !!!!! Good on you !!! :thumb_yello::wub2:

(is prob. the most crap at techie-geekdom on the entire MFC) ... !!!!!!!

Hahahaha ... noooo ... it looks great !!!!! I just needed the context !!!!! Good on you !!!

(is prob. the most crap at techie-geekdom on the entire MFC) ... !!!!!!!

:bleh: :bleh:

I think I will change it, but now I must go to bed - it's almost 2 after all :bleh:

I did manage to make a 4 frame one - it just came it at 19.4kb :naughty:

Only!!!!

You have hours ahead of you

I bet its amazing to watch the sun rise :wub2:

:wub2: Yes it is FD ..... only not this morning ..... I'm planning to be sleeping before that ..... I need to get a few hours sleep in before I have stuff to do ..... :wub2::thumb_yello: .... also a dear friend is moving away from here at 8am .... so I wanna wake up for that G'bye ..... :wub2::thumb_yello: ..... hehehehe .... & then maybe get a few more hours kip ... :wink2: ....

*Walks in, sits down, looks around*

Good Morning EVERYONE!!!!!

How are we all today?

Uh, yeah.. you know.. alright..

Abit pissed that I've been waiting for my phone LCD screen to arrive for over 2 weeks now, stupid eBay. I sent the seller an email.. again.. :thumbdown:

Oooh it's morning for you guys. :naughty:

I gave blood today. I'm so happy because the first and last time I had given blood like two years ago it didn't go the greatest haha.

Ah! I've never given blood! I don't think I ever will either cos I can't stand the thought of them shoving a needle in and sucking blood out.. :shocked: :shocked:

Abit pissed that I've been waiting for my phone LCD screen to arrive for over 2 weeks now, stupid eBay. I sent the seller an email.. again.. :thumbdown:

Ah! I've never given blood! I don't think I ever will either cos I can't stand the thought of them shoving a needle in and sucking blood out.. :shocked: :shocked:

It's like a big ol mosquito. :wink2:

Actually, pricking your finger first to see if you pass that test is worse than having them stick the needle in.

The first time I had this done they had to reposition the needle in my arm and it huuuuurt. My friend watched and told me after that she doesn't know how I handled that because she wouldn't have been able to. This time it went SO fast.

Try it sometime. :wink2: You can help save up to three lives! :bleh:

Actually, pricking your finger first to see if you pass that test is worse than having them stick the needle in.

The first time I had this done they had to reposition the needle in my arm and it huuuuurt. My friend watched and told me after that she doesn't know how I handled that because she wouldn't have been able to. This time it went SO fast.

Ahh! Maybe you can come and we'll go together... :wink2::naughty:

I haven't been here since Sunday.......LOL

SLACKO!!

I love the new grammy photos....

Very Slack!! .. They are nice pics though :blush-anim-cl:

Ah! I've never given blood! I don't think I ever will either cos I can't stand the thought of them shoving a needle in and sucking blood out..

*slaps Ebay*

How dare they make YOU wait.. they should know better.. And I'd love to read the email you sent them.. Was it Mike inspired? :naughty:

Needle grose-out super-pain time

I was in hospital for a month with pneumonia, and on life support. When

my right lung collapsed, my veins started to collapse aswell. So they had to insert a line up my vein, from my right elbow, that went all the way across my chest to my heart.. but it got stuck half way so they dragged the line out and started again.. My friend was on the phone talking to a nurse at the time and could hear me screaming in pain.

I obviously don't like needles much:naughty: But I have a tattoo

I got a needle today... the last of my gardasil shots.

And giving blood isn't that bad. Jen's right, the pin prick is worse, though having to get a blood test taken from one arm and then give blood isn't fun (the pin prick is defective on me, and says my iron count is lower than it is, so they have to take a blood test to check it...)

Oooh it's morning for you guys. :naughty:

I gave blood today. I'm so happy because the first and last time I had given blood like two years ago it didn't go the greatest haha.

Yay! *is jealous*

:crybaby: *glares at cold*

I was supposed to but now I can't for a few months

Ah! I've never given blood! I don't think I ever will either cos I can't stand the thought of them shoving a needle in and sucking blood out..

Three lives! Three lives!

What if you need blood in your life, just gonna take, take, take and not give, huh? :bleh:

Needle grose-out super-pain time

I was in hospital for a month with pneumonia, and on life support. When

my right lung collapsed, my veins started to collapse aswell. So they had to insert a line up my vein, from my right elbow, that went all the way across my chest to my heart.. but it got stuck half way so they dragged the line out and started again.. My friend was on the phone talking to a nurse at the time and could hear me screaming in pain.

I obviously don't like needles much:naughty: But I have a tattoo

:shocked::boxed: Eeeeeek!

And giving blood isn't that bad. Jen's right, the pin prick is worse, though having to get a blood test taken from one arm and then give blood isn't fun (the pin prick is defective on me, and says my iron count is lower than it is, so they have to take a blood test to check it...)

I had super high iron last time ... like 140 (I have no idea what that means, but she said normal is 115) :blink:

I had super high iron last time ... like 140 (I have no idea what that means' date=' but she said normal is 115) :blink:[/quote']

Mines normally fairly low on the finger prick, but it comest up to about 120 when they do a blood test. No one knows why it does that, I'm just weird