2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for Mika @ Bell Center in Montréal, Québec

dcdeb

great report but i hope midway state doesn't hear this :naughty:

I took care of that. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

I couldnt sleep last night. I was too busy thinking "What happens if he DOES come out after the show? And I dont get to meet him?!" I was just so... worked up. I couldnt believe I saw Mika! I was speechless on the way home.

And he did. :(

Oh well.

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took care of that. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

I couldnt sleep last night. I was too busy thinking "What happens if he DOES come out after the show? And I dont get to meet him?!" I was just so... worked up. I couldnt believe I saw Mika! I was speechless on the way home.

And he did. :(

Oh well.

i left without meeting him too :tears: i almost cried when i foud out and saw amanda's video where she was meeting mika :naughty: i'm such a baby..

this was my first concert ever and i had a BLAST!!!:punk:

i cant even describe the feeling that i got after every song and like every time the whole crowd would start screaming. i kept getting shivers of happiness :bleh:

my favourite part as...ummm... well i dont think i had a favourite but one of the best parts was when he took his shirt off and started playing drums...and then he shook his BUTT at UUSSSS!!! loolll thats was amazing :bleh:

also the ending was really cool with all the confetti and balloons and everything!!!!

anyways people that are going to see one of his shows soon, have fun and be prepare to have an amazing time!! and learn all the lyrics by heart- it's more fun like that!!

this was my first concert ever and i had a BLAST!!!:punk:

i cant even describe the feeling that i got after every song and like every time the whole crowd would start screaming. i kept getting shivers of happiness :bleh:

my favourite part as...ummm... well i dont think i had a favourite but one of the best parts was when he took his shirt off and started playing drums...and then he shook his BUTT at UUSSSS!!! loolll thats was amazing :bleh:

also the ending was really cool with all the confetti and balloons and everything!!!!

anyways people that are going to see one of his shows soon, have fun and be prepare to have an amazing time!! and learn all the lyrics by heart- it's more fun like that!!

i'm glad you had such a great time!!:wub2: i remember my first time seeing mika and it was the best night of my life!

By The Way

Mika's Dance Moves Were Like 239023 Sexier In The Flesh ! Seriously. Like Wow. And He Jumps So High.

i know!!! you can watch as many sweet dreams videos as you want but it’s nothing like seeing that sexy dance in person 10 feet from your face :wub2:

wait, did he do I want you back and/or sweet dreams?!

I will die if he cut those two from the show!

He hasn't done I Want You Back for a while and for about 80% of the UK shows he didn't do Sweet Dreams either. As far as I'm aware he didn't do either last night .

I read mostly all the thread this morning and now. Some great reports and pics, that's nice. I'm about to eat but during this time I'll upload my pics on the computer... I hope I have some good ones. If so I'll post it later tonight

Everyone said pretty much the same I would say about this show. So I'll try not to repeat everything and make it short :naughty:

1st, the 2 bands first act. I did like the sound of Creature, but when you don't know a band and the sound isn't good, that you can't ear what they sing, I'm never really impressed. As for the first band, I don't remember their names and didn't like the sound very much. I'm pretty open mind about new artists ordinary but last night I thought it was long, too long. :thumbdown:

Then the man : Mika :mf_lustslow: I totally loved the whole show! It was all what I expected from him and his musicians on stage. Colorful, good interaction with the crowd, full of energy : what a fan can ask more? :punk:

I had put myself away of all Mika's live videos on the web to be sure not be spoiled. I pretty much liked the 2 new songs (never heard them before), but I'll have to ear again Holy Johnny to appreciate it more. I took a video of How much do you love me (the whole song), I'll upload it later for you to see. I totally loved the cover of When doves cry! The 80's freak in me was really happy :biggrin2: Congrats to the Lollipop girls of the forum (sorry I forgot your names :blush-anim-cl: ) You did a great job, that was cool!

So all in all, I had a very good evening with my friends. We sang, danced and screamed. The wait before Mika arrived on stage was long but worth it a lot. I say 2 thumbs up for this concert :thumb_yello:

I read mostly all the thread this morning and now. Some great reports and pics, that's nice. I'm about to eat but during this time I'll upload my pics on the computer... I hope I have some good ones. If so I'll post it later tonight

Everyone said pretty much the same I would say about this show. So I'll try not to repeat everything and make it short :naughty:

1st, the 2 bands first act. I did like the sound of Creature, but when you don't know a band and the sound isn't good, that you can't ear what they sing, I'm never really impressed. As for the first band, I don't remember their names and didn't like the sound very much. I'm pretty open mind about new artists ordinary but last night I thought it was long, too long.

Then the man : Mika :mf_lustslow: I totally loved the whole show! It was all what I expected from him and his musicians on stage. Colorful, good interaction with the crowd, full of energy : what a fan can ask more? :punk:

I had put myself away of all Mika's live videos on the web to be sure not be spoiled. I pretty much liked the 2 new songs (never heard them before), but I'll have to ear again Holy Johnny to appreciate it more. I took a video of How much do you love me (the whole song), I'll upload it later for you to see. I totally loved the cover of When doves cry! The 80's freak in me was really happy :biggrin2: Congrats to the Lollipop girls of the forum (sorry I forgot your names :blush-anim-cl: ) You did a great job, that was cool!

So all in all, I had a very good evening with my friends. We sang, danced and screamed. The wait before Mika arrived on stage was long but worth it a lot. I say 2 thumbs up for this concert :thumb_yello:

Thanks for your report - really looking forward to your video of HMDYLM

and your photos!! :thumb_yello:

1st, the 2 bands first act. I did like the sound of Creature, but when you don't know a band and the sound isn't good, that you can't ear what they sing, I'm never really impressed. As for the first band, I don't remember their names and didn't like the sound very much. I'm pretty open mind about new artists ordinary but last night I thought it was long, too long. :thumbdown:

Where were you seated/standing? The floor. Or in the reds?

Okay theres millions of multi quotes. i just read almost the whole thread in like an hour xD

He looks blown away. Kind of like, "Wow...look at where I've gotten.."

Awwwwww! *tears* i know! he deserves it all a million.663291017 percent <33

My so not good pictures, but I tried.

Ok, now I am of to bed, and tomorrow! TORONTO!!! WOOOO!

It was sooo FULL!

P1280025.jpg

O MY GOD that's insane!!! thats amazing!

oh!!!! and ANDY WAS THERE!!!!

but ill let vero and the girls tell more

sorry if this is a stupid question, but, whos andy?? :blush-anim-cl:

We are back!!!

Just gonna say before we post the full report....MIKA did not sing Sexy Back...Saranayde did...

Sorry to ruin all your hopes and dreams.....

oh haha. well that's a bit.. different. xD

ok so it was freaking amazing.

Nicka! yay!!! im so glad you think it was amazing!! xD

I WAS THE FIRST TO SIGN IN!! but i had to go . xD

OK i didnt take pictures, i didnt meet mika, my favorite song was Happy Ending, I LOVED the cover, and of course I loved what he was wearing.

So the concert was amazing. And I can now die happy.

awwww YAY!! IM SO GLAD you had an amazing time!!!!!!

*subscribing again....just in case*

I'm still laughing from the mental image of Mika walking in on the lollipop girls while they were changing

hahahahahahahha!! my god thats priceless

By The Way

Mika's Dance Moves Were Like 239023 Sexier In The Flesh ! Seriously. Like Wow. And He Jumps So High.

ughh tell me about it!

sexy sexy sexy yummy :das: my belly :das:

VERO :shocked: :shocked:

All i can say is, that is AMAZING!!! I'm speechless!!!!!

I still can't believe it! your reports were the best ive ever read!!!

I'm so glad you had a great time!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!

looking forward to reading about tomorrow night :das:

Thanks everyone for posting your reports and videos and piccies!!!

haha when i was about to post this it said i had 25 images :o xD

Okay theres millions of multi quotes. i just read almost the whole thread in like an hour xD

Awwwwww! *tears* i know! he deserves it all a million.663291017 percent <33

O MY GOD that's insane!!! thats amazing!

sorry if this is a stupid question, but, whos andy?? :blush-anim-cl:

oh haha. well that's a bit.. different. xD

Nicka! yay!!! im so glad you think it was amazing!! xD

awwww YAY!! IM SO GLAD you had an amazing time!!!!!!

hahahahahahahha!! my god thats priceless

ughh tell me about it!

sexy sexy sexy yummy :das: my belly :das:

VERO :shocked: :shocked:

All i can say is, that is AMAZING!!! I'm speechless!!!!!

I still can't believe it! your reports were the best ive ever read!!!

I'm so glad you had a great time!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!

looking forward to reading about tomorrow night :das:

Thanks everyone for posting your reports and videos and piccies!!!

haha when i was about to post this it said i had 25 images :o xD

heya ;) andy is the cam guy that film everything... he was in the UK...and everywhere.... he likes to film ppl backstage and while waiting outside...

Andy is Mika's personal cameraman - he has been at all

of Mika's gigs and is making a DVD. He has interviewed a lot

of Mika's fans and is well loved by all whom have met him -

especially Rose (RAK1 penguin!!!) :wink2:

he filmed me and i was kinda like :blink: and :boxed: cause of the VERY strong light in my eyes... and as some said... next time im gonna come prepared and be like: :mf_rosetinted::cool:

heya ;) andy is the cam guy that film everything... he was in the UK...and everywhere.... he likes to film ppl backstage and while waiting outside...

Andy is Mika's personal cameraman - he has been at all

of Mika's gigs and is making a DVD. He has interviewed a lot

of Mika's fans and is well loved by all whom have met him -

especially Rose (RAK1 penguin!!!) :wink2:

OH wow!! okay! thanks girls!! :wink2:

aww yay i hope he films us in la! :punk:

he filmed me and i was kinda like :blink: and :boxed: cause of the VERY strong light in my eyes... and as some said... next time im gonna come prepared and be like: :mf_rosetinted::cool:

The light WAS very bright - I was on a roll though - I was talking

about the petition, so it was hard to shut me up!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

I found a nice little video here...

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/article/20080129/CPARTS04/801290711/5085/CPARTS04

It's at the end

Now who has the techie skills to copy that one and let us all have it???

What is the deal with her, anyway? I have heard her name mentioned and seen some pics but I don't really know why she is there. Is it to give Mika back up vocals? Dunno why she has a solo segment, that takes precious, rare moments away from Mika :blink:

I did find it a little Britney, actually, to whoever posted that LOL

I am tempted to think MIKA put her in the britney-lookalike costume as a joke for North America.

I made the Saranayde thread because I was tired of the early nasty nonsense when she first appeared. For all our varying opinions of her, she is part of the band. And her segment probably gives Mika time to run offstage and get changed again.

I have never seen her live, I am looking forward to it. I love her voice.

WTF, luke looks like a hangman with that mask! :naughty:

I thought the same thing...the executioner....

Is this true? Surely if she is receiving such a bad reception it would make sense to get rid of her and bring the show back to what it was, like on the Live DVD.

I'm all for cheap and simplicity - we come to see Mika, not a fancy light show. I am happy with balloons and confetti and bubbles :naughty: I don't need women to look at to keep me entertained. Just sit the man behind a piano for 1hr 30 and I'll be happy as Larry.

Ah yes, but this is the show he wants. And she is not receiving a bad reception everywhere. Some people on MFC don't like her style, but there were over 10,000 people there last night, and I bet over half didn't know or care who she was, and probably no opinion. We go for MIKA and his show. Well she is just a part of the show, the same as Gray Skelly takes his/her own segment too. And the big girls and the lollipop girls. And everyone can have their opinions about all the segments, I just think it shouldn't get personal. What she is/does on stage is not necessarily who she is IRL. She is acting her part of the show.

If you go look at the thread about her, she is a well respected back up singer, she did Robbie Williams, Kylie, Mutya Buena etc etc.