2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for Mika @ Bell Center in Montréal, Québec

dcdeb

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Véro, i know its late but what an amazing experience!!!!!! i wish/hope we get that competition thing in London.

Me too! Shall we send a message to his MySpace asking for it:naughty: I'd love to be a Lollipopgirl:wub2:

Caz, which date are you going?

Finally I am at the end of this l-o-n-g but enthralling report of Mika at Bell Centre last night. Veronique, you have just done tremendous justice to all our imaginations with your expertly written review of your gig. Fantastic. I felt I was living the mayhem all over again!

i've loved saranayde's outfit from the 1st time i saw it (missionary man)

What outfit are we talking about? The outfit or the non-outfit? :lmao:

Strange, just the night of those NRJ awards I was saying I'd get used to her special moves and the very special kind of her stage presence, and now they come up with this...:roftl::thumb_yello:

Well, there's always influences :mf_rosetinted:

he's the boss ! so if she was wearing underwears, boss asked to wear underwears

...and if he was wearing underwears (only) far less people would complain :mf_rosetinted:

I would, though :thumbdown:

What outfit are we talking about? The outfit or the non-outfit? :lmao:

talking about the colourful feather skirt and hat :bleh:

not a fan of nudity when not needed or not artistic... and this is none of them... i mean, i have nothing against her personally, she might just be the nicest (after cherisse :mf_rosetinted: ), i've never had a chat with her. and i do think she has a good voice, and love the duet on missionary man.

but just the way she moves on the stage looks vulgar (that's what i said coming back from the 1st zénith show in paris in october, and i'm sticking to my opinion from then)...

wasn't there but they said yes

he's the boss ! so if she was wearing underwears, boss asked to wear underwears

I think actually the band members are allowed to dress up as they like.. including saranade in the list, who's a nice and friendly person btw, chatted with her in hammersmith. she also looked quite down to earth. stage persona is smt else: miks is also not the same on and off stage.

this is my opinion though, anyone is entiltled to his/hers. :bleh:

and as for mr M...

bilde?Site=CP&Date=20080129&Category=CPARTS04&ArtNo=801290711&Ref=AR&Profile=5085&MaxW=700

his hair is growing!!!! :shocked::punk::wub2::mf_lustslow: yessssssssssssssss!!!

but two days ago his hair was fairly shorther.. :blink: (see my sig bar): the power of a very efficient curlying iron. :roftl:

Ohhhh my gaaaawd!!!!!

What great reports, gals! I didn't have time to read first thing this morning, so I'm sitting here at work secretly reading this entire thread, hopefully without getting caught. :naughty:

What an amazing experience, Véro! And in front of sooo many people! Love, love your detailed report.

Becky! You must post the pic that you said won't see the light of day!!!

Ah!! I think I've already used up my personal allotment of exclamation marks!! I'm sitting here, reading your reports and grinning at the screen like this: :biggrin2: I'm trying to keep a poker face because the boss is gonna wonder why I'm grinning so stupidly - but it's all so exciting!

I was desappointed to be that far because I wanted to take lots of pictures, I had with me my Canon Rebel XT with a Zoom. I thought I wouldn't have great pictures to show you today but guess what !!!! I Love my Rebellllllllllllllllllllllllll

Thank you for posting! I'm shocked they let you bring a Rebel XT into a venue like that...I'm gonna take a little point-and-shoot and leave my Rebel behind - not even gonna take the chance. :thumbdown:

I think actually the band members are allowed to dress up as they like.. including saranade in the list, who's a nice and friendly person btw, chatted with her in hammersmith. she also looked quite down to earth. stage persona is smt else: miks is also not the same on and off stage.

this is my opinion though, anyone is entiltled to his/hers. :bleh:

that's what i said ! i was only talking about my impression about the stage attitude :thumb_yello:

talking about the colourful feather skirt and hat :bleh:

not a fan of nudity when not needed or not artistic... and this is none of them... i mean, i have nothing against her personally, she might just be the nicest (after cherisse :mf_rosetinted: ), i've never had a chat with her. and i do think she has a good voice, and love the duet on missionary man.

but just the way she moves on the stage looks vulgar (that's what i said coming back from the 1st zénith show in paris in october, and i'm sticking to my opinion from then)...

i totally agree.

she's nice, sings well, but now it's too much.

but it's ok, mika likes it this way so i will not complain too much.

i only think he and his show do not need this to be awsome and appreciated, or to be more successful.

next video will be full of half naked beauties...? let's hope not.

saw some of the video of sexy back/when doves cry. I mean, okay, Saranayde does have a great body, but does she really have to wear like....just underwear? :blink: sometimes i really do feel as if its about her sometimes and not Mika...

What is the deal with her, anyway? I have heard her name mentioned and seen some pics but I don't really know why she is there. Is it to give Mika back up vocals? Dunno why she has a solo segment, that takes precious, rare moments away from Mika :blink:

I did find it a little Britney, actually, to whoever posted that LOL