2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for Mika @ Bell Center in Montréal, Québec

dcdeb

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for my report !

I arrived to the Bell center at 11h30

I was the fourth people in line and I talked to the people there ,they were very nice ! it was a long wait in the cold but we managed to warm up inside.

At 4h30 my husband came and bought me a white boa we sing with other fans the whole album and jump to warm up! It was very fun !

I saw Sunshine931 and talk to her a bit and wave at Cassioppé and marilou

they were more mfc's there but I was to shy to talk to them sorry girls !

At 6h30 the doors open and I was so nervous , Bell center is a big place and I was in front of the stage for the first time in this arena I was in front WOW!

The atmospere was electric ! all the people was doing the wave so beautiful !

2 bands before Mika,they were very good (The midway state and Creature)

Now Mika's turn ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS ! he was very energic jump all around

He sing the whole album + Holy Johnny + How much do you love me and intro

Sexy back with When the dove cry. For the encore Lollipop (beautiful job girls

you were absolutely great with all the moves !

and after the encore they went backstage.We screem so loud and the fans went crasy when he reappear and sing for the second time Relax (my favorite) What a fabulous time , what a night !!!

At this moment my legs hurt me still for jumping and waiting all day !

After the show we went to see if we can see him !We went to the parking and wait for him!he finally appear to the other side of the barrier and talk to us and he sign some stuff that people had !While he was signing my cd I said to him you know I went and saw you in Boston and I give you a t-shirt with you in a parade and he said oh yes! you came in the bus to Boston and he said How are you ! and I said very good and you gave us a amazing show!

and I said bye !(all the talking were in french)

After we went to the other side his driver stop the car and he was so nice talking to us and taking picture with us and he said bye !I didn't have my camera and CaroLollipop take my picture with him She was so nice Thank you again !

What a beautiful day ! He is soooooo nice !!! What a star !!!!

I hope you like my report i'm not to good in english and I make mistake but

I try my best!

I'm gonna send my picture in a few minutes.

Oh yes ! I forget my husband caught the drumstick of Cherisse !

Natie x

How are you ! I said to him that was good and he did a super show

God XD I was the first to arrive here with my friends hihi

But we had to leave right after the show because we had to take the subway heh xD

Lucky you Natie :P

Next time I will wait with you for sure :P

Mika is so talented and passionate

I had never seen someone with that much sparkles in the eyes :P

I love the way he is

So human

So touched by the public

So simple

And he does such a great show

Mika - you're fantastic :)

haha it really is

during the song, everyone around me was sitting and no one knew the words, so i was singing loudly, but there was this guy a few rows above me standing up dancing so slowly, and it was hilarious everyone near me was laughing at him . then at the end of the song he turned around and bowed. :naughty:

It was pretty much the same where I was placed ohwowitsnicka. Me and my 2 friends were pretty much the only ones to be dancing and singing almost all the time. And between you and me, it's not because you don't know the lyrics that you can't dance ;) The row of people in front and back of me were sitting most of the time !

Edit : You're welcome Caro ;)

It was pretty much the same where I was placed ohwowitsnicka. Me and my 2 friends were pretty much the only ones to be dancing and singing almost all the time. And between you and me, it's not because you don't know the lyrics that you can't dance ;) The row of people in front and back of me were sitting most of the time !

Edit : You're welcome Caro ;)

OMG i know!! Yay, im not the only one :bleh: I was so pissed when everyone kept sitting down during the songs that arent played on the radio, cause i wanted to stand up! but i didnt want anyone getting mad at me for blocking their view

Someone know how to make a link in my signature for my videos and pictures but without the url address?

mmmm , I'll try to explain... when you put your tags to link, between them they repeat the url. Just replace that by the text you want to see instead.

Like that :

[ the tag = URL something ] You place your text here [ / End of the tag ]

Hope it works

EDIT: ok,ohwowitsnicka was faster :P hehehe