2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for Mika @ Bell Center in Montréal, Québec

dcdeb

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys I had a warning from You Tube and I had to remove my vid of Sexy Back and When Doves Cry :blink:

If someone wants to see, just pm me....

Edit: Sorry, I don't have it at home... it's at Sunshine 931's place...You'll have to wait untill next week...

What? Seems that someone want it to disappear...

Sorry guys I had a warning from You Tube and I had to remove my vid of Sexy Back and When Doves Cry :blink:

If someone wants to see, just pm me....

Edit: Sorry, I don't have it at home... it's at Sunshine 931's place...You'll have to wait untill next week...

The same thing happened to me :thumbdown:

Becky! You must post the pic that you said won't see the light of day!!!

If the pic makes it on here.....it will be cropped...severely....:mf_rosetinted:

All you really need to see is my eyes to know....

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

LOL

becks!! I CANT BELIEVE I MET YOU FOR LIKE 2 SECONDS!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

how long are you staying in montreal after the new york show?

I know! Crazy!!

I am actually flying home from New York :crybaby:

My friends and family ACTUALLY expect me to come back, can you believe it?!?!?!?!?!

I know! Crazy!!

I am actually flying home from New York :crybaby:

My friends and family ACTUALLY expect me to come back, can you believe it?!?!?!?!?!

well.. you should be happy... at least they WANT you back :naughty: :naughty:

just try not to feel like hurting anyone one the plane this time! ;o)

Disons que je commence à peine à m'en remettre! Mais pourquoi tu dis que c'est la descente aux enfers? Moi je dirais plus que c'est le paradis!

bien disons que les trois derniers mois, j'ai travailler sur son truc 5 a 6 heures par jours (je ne dors pas beaucoup :boxed: ) alors quand j'arrivais de travailler, je faisais le souper pour ma fille et la hop dans ma bulle jusqu'a 2 heures du mat, c'était pire la fin de semaine, et je mettais mon dvd dans mes oreilles et j'étais "partie":roll1: mais la maintenant je n'es plus de "bulle"et je trouve ça moche :sneaky2: je m'ennui de mon petit monde tu comprend?

i have a question..

in the montreal gazette they said this in the article they wrote on mika's concert:

The stomping piano jam Stuck In the Middle incited general elation. While the two-for-one cover of Justin Timberlake's Sexyback and Prince's When Doves Cry (a reference his young fans didn't quite catch - the one lull in the night) was saved by his dynamic delivery.

umm can someone explain that refrence please? cause i guess im one of those young fans that didnt get it :blush-anim-cl:

if you want me to post the whole article from the gazette, just tell me!

LOL

THEY DO?!! SERIOUSLY? crazy people!! lol.

when are you guys leaving for New York?

We leave at 11:30

well.. you should be happy... at least they WANT you back :naughty: :naughty:

just try not to feel like hurting anyone one the plane this time! ;o)

LOL!!

Just for the record...I did not hurt anyone...although I wanted too.:mf_rosetinted:

i have a question..

in the montreal gazette they said this in the article they wrote on mika's concert:

The stomping piano jam Stuck In the Middle incited general elation. While the two-for-one cover of Justin Timberlake's Sexyback and Prince's When Doves Cry (a reference his young fans didn't quite catch - the one lull in the night) was saved by his dynamic delivery.

umm can someone explain that refrence please? cause i guess im one of those young fans that didnt get it :blush-anim-cl:

Well when they sang Sexyback and When Doves Cry....people just kind of stopped and watched. Most of the younger fans don't really know Prince's music I guess so they didn't get as excited as when he sang his own material. Does that help? :wink2:

bien disons que les trois derniers mois, j'ai travailler sur son truc 5 a 6 heures par jours (je ne dors pas beaucoup :boxed: ) alors quand j'arrivais de travailler, je faisais le souper pour ma fille et la hop dans ma bulle jusqu'a 2 heures du mat, c'était pire la fin de semaine, et je mettais mon dvd dans mes oreilles et j'étais "partie":roll1: mais la maintenant je n'es plus de "bulle"et je trouve ça moche :sneaky2: je m'ennui de mon petit monde tu comprend?

ok oui là je comprends mieux... est-ce que c'est trop indiscret de te demander ce que tu lui as donné comme cadeau?

i have a question..

i think they just mean that the young fans didn't know the song "when doves cry" by prince. i know my kids would have known it. and i liked the way he sang it. i find that teenagers nowadays know alot more older songs then i did when i was a teenager... i feel the journalist is underestimating the teens.. but that is just me.

LOL!!

Just for the record...I did not hurt anyone...although I wanted too.:mf_rosetinted:

for the record... i did NOT say you hurt anyone... i just said you wanted too

hahahahaha

i'm sure you are also looking forward seeing your "steal the parking spot" neighbor too huh? :naughty: :naughty:

LOL!!

for the record... i did NOT say you hurt anyone... i just said you wanted too

hahahahaha

i'm sure you are also looking forward seeing your "steal the parking spot" neighbor too huh? :naughty: :naughty:

Note to self : No more rants on Myspace

Yes, I can't wait to see my neighbor...he's awesome :mf_rosetinted:

Well when they sang Sexyback and When Doves Cry....people just kind of stopped and watched. Most of the younger fans don't really know Prince's music I guess so they didn't get as excited as when he sang his own material. Does that help? :wink2:

ahhh ok now i get it!! i do listen to older songs too but i never really liked prince songs... or at least i dont think soo :blink: thanks for explaining :)