2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for Mika @ Bell Center in Montréal, Québec

dcdeb

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys... can someone PM me a link to pix u took at the concert please? to add to the MIKA LIVE album?

u can send me a link or email me few pix to: mailto:mikalive@gmail.com

ill eppreciate it loads!

thanks!

sorry sivan, i couldn't get my new phone to cooperate... the only thing i have are other people's pics... i don't even remember whos.

People who liked the midway state, and want to send them a message for the official project we're doing please sign up! We need as many people as possible, because their managment was kind enough to invite us to meet the members personally to give them this gift!!!:mf_lustslow:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13131

i was going to guess nicka!!! :mf_rosetinted:

Yikes. I hope I can live up to your report writing expectations (or that I have any energy left to write something when I drag my butt home after queuing hours in the cold and wet, then jumping like a spaz throughout the whole concert). If anything major happens, I'll try to convince closetmikafan (hubby) to post it "live" on his fancy, shmancy phone.

Let's place our virtual "bets" on who gets on first tonight from the gig to post.

I bet it's going to be...

ohwowitsnicka!

You girls were KIND OF right. I signed on to msn and I was JUST ABOUT to post, until my dad kicked me off the computer.

• 1 month later...
Sexy Back? :roftl: I just can't imagine it! I hope someone managed to get that on video!
He sang Sexy Back and When Doves Cry

HE LOOKED SO HAPPY :D well i hope. He looked happy from where I was sitting.

no, he sang "when doves cry", but the intro was "sexy back", sung by saranyde. just enter mika and dove in the youtube search to find the video. :wink2:
Sara sings sexy back not Mika !!!

But they sing together when doves don't cry by prince

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=2GQoul0EZZo

Thanks for your reports and your videos Veronique!!!

I wanted to watch a vid with the sexy back/when doves cry covers so much!

Sorry guys I had a warning from You Tube and I had to remove my vid of Sexy Back and When Doves Cry :blink:

If someone wants to see, just pm me....

Edit: Sorry, I don't have it at home... it's at Sunshine 931's place...You'll have to wait untill next week...

Awww, I can't find a video of Sexy Back/When Doves Cry anywhere anymore. Does anyone have a copy of it? :tears: