2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for Mika @ Bell Center in Montréal, Québec

dcdeb

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe I didn't see that above. Thanks. :doh:

did you see the thread where you can download the audio of the montreal concert? it doesn't sound bad at all.. or maybe i'm not being objective as i was there and it all brings back memories lol

did you see the thread where you can download the audio of the montreal concert? it doesn't sound bad at all.. or maybe i'm not being objective as i was there and it all brings back memories lol

I'm listening to it now. It's pretty good quality. :thumb_yello:

• 1 month later...

Can you guys believe that I have never read the thread up until now ?!?!? I just posted my report after the show and then we left for Toronto and then there was New York and then I was caught up in all the craziness of RL and then I said to myself that I had to read the whole thread someday but 70 pages is quite intimidating and a long journey lol !!

But now, mission accomplished, I read it ALL !! Every single post !!!

Aaaaaaawwwwwwwwww it brings back so many great memories to read that thread !!! Makes me want to go back in time and get to live it all over again !!!!

Now, here's what I have to say after reading all this thread...

To all the nice people who read my report and posted nice comments about it :

THANK YOU !!! I'm sorry my reports are very long to read but I try to make them as interesting as I can, and I'm glad to know you guys like reading them !!!! One of the reasons I make them so long and detailed is to help me remember what happened... cause those nights are so intense, it tends to become a blurry memory in your head...

To all the people talking about Saranayde :

Here's what I have to say after having spent three nights backstage and onstage with her : She's a really nice girl (but most of you already agree on that). She is very professional and is very talented. She's the one I had the most fun with onstage, she really made me feel part of the show.

As far as her outfit goes, I happen to like it A LOT. But that's just my opinion. What is a FACT though is this : Yasmine is the one who designs ALL the costumes. Including Saranayde's. And yes, Mika IS the boss like someone said before. And Mika's mother has her own intake when it comes to costumes. So if she's wearing that costume, it's NOT her choice.

And about the way she moves onstage : from experience, I can tell you that Mika is a perfectionnist and is very specific about his show. He is the ringmaster. Mika doesn't tell you exactly what to do on stage but he does tell you what kinda moves he wants you to do, and the vibe you should give. So if she moves in a sexy way, it's because he told her to...

I just wanted to set the record straight... everybody is entitled to their own opinion and not everyone has to like her segments in the show, but just keep in mind that the way she dresses/acts onstage is not to try and upstage Mika. It's all Mika's and his team's decisions. :wink2:

I think many of you have seen my pics on my myspace, but here are some of them !!!

Becky and Danie

IMG_0680_1.jpg

Mary-Lune and Marie

IMG_0681_1.jpg

Carolina and Becky

IMG_0682_1.jpg

Marilyne and me

IMG_0683_1.jpg

Carolina, Becky and Danie listening to the soundcheck

IMG_0684_1.jpg

Me !!

IMG_0688_1.jpg

Big Girls

IMG_0689_1.jpg

IT's been a long time since the show at the Bell Center. I've been listening to all the videos on youtube tonight and It's like it was yesterday.

J'avais pas de billets sur le parterre car une amie à nous revenait d'une opération et ne pouvait se permettre de se faire bousculer. Ce sera pour la prochaine fois. Nous avions gouté à la folie de la première rangée au premier show au club soda et disons que d'être dans les gradins nous laissaient un petit pincement au coeur. Donc j'étais loin mais j'avais avec moi mon super Canon Rebel XT qui a une bonne lentille zoom ... j'ai donc zoomé au max et vous pouvez voir les résultats sur mon blog. J'y ai mis toutes les photos prises et qui sont pas floues. C'est assez surprenant de voir qu'elles sont pas si pire. J'étais completement à l'autre bout du centre bell.

J'espère qu'elles vous plairont. Sunshine et Marie-Lune ... quelle expérience vous avez vécu c'est débile !!!! Je savais que c'était vous sur scène et je vous ai trouvé pas mal bonne de pas avoir sali votre beau costume avec la bavvvvvve qui couleeeee !!!! Hé hé !!!:punk:

I was saying : I was very far from the stage but had my Canon Rebel Xt with me with the zoom on it so I was able to take some pretty good pics of MIKA. You can enjoy them on my blog. i don't think the pictures would be hot if I enlarged them but I was so happy with the result... I can't complain.:thumb_yello:

Here's my blog : meloscrap.blogspot.com

You can leave me comments ... always appreciated

Mélo xox

IT's been a long time since the show at the Bell Center. I've been listening to all the videos on youtube tonight and It's like it was yesterday.

J'avais pas de billets sur le parterre car une amie à nous revenait d'une opération et ne pouvait se permettre de se faire bousculer. Ce sera pour la prochaine fois. Nous avions gouté à la folie de la première rangée au premier show au club soda et disons que d'être dans les gradins nous laissaient un petit pincement au coeur. Donc j'étais loin mais j'avais avec moi mon super Canon Rebel XT qui a une bonne lentille zoom ... j'ai donc zoomé au max et vous pouvez voir les résultats sur mon blog. J'y ai mis toutes les photos prises et qui sont pas floues. C'est assez surprenant de voir qu'elles sont pas si pire. J'étais completement à l'autre bout du centre bell.

J'espère qu'elles vous plairont. Sunshine et Marie-Lune ... quelle expérience vous avez vécu c'est débile !!!! Je savais que c'était vous sur scène et je vous ai trouvé pas mal bonne de pas avoir sali votre beau costume avec la bavvvvvve qui couleeeee !!!! Hé hé !!!:punk:

I was saying : I was very far from the stage but had my Canon Rebel Xt with me with the zoom on it so I was able to take some pretty good pics of MIKA. You can enjoy them on my blog. i don't think the pictures would be hot if I enlarged them but I was so happy with the result... I can't complain.:thumb_yello:

Mélo xox

bonjour Melo! c'etait un super spectacle! j'y retournerais demain! (ok ok.. ce soir!) :naughty::naughty:

melo... tes photos sont superbes!!!!! merci!!

ce soir drette là en bon français :wink2:

Je call une gardienne et on joue à: Ou dans le monde est Mika !!!

Qui veut jouer avec nous ???

Pas d'allure mon affaire ... mon chum est ben découragé de moi. J'Ai entrainé les petits dans ma folie. Matys qui a 3 ans demande toujours à voir le video du début de lollipop quand ils sont costumés et dès qu'on entre dans l'auto ... mon plus vieux réclame le CD de MIKA ! :punk::punk:

Va falloir que je m'achète un autre CD bientot , il est rendu tellement mince à force de jouer :naughty::naughty:

ce soir drette là en bon français :wink2:

Je call une gardienne et on joue à: Ou dans le monde est Mika !!!

Qui veut jouer avec nous ???

Pas d'allure mon affaire ... mon chum est ben découragé de moi. J'Ai entrainé les petits dans ma folie. Matys qui a 3 ans demande toujours à voir le video du début de lollipop quand ils sont costumés et dès qu'on entre dans l'auto ... mon plus vieux réclame le CD de MIKA ! :punk::punk:

Va falloir que je m'achète un autre CD bientot , il est rendu tellement mince à force de jouer :naughty::naughty:

ça c'est du québécois :lmfao:

Mélo xox

Wow, tes photos sont vraiment belles! :thumb_yello: J'étais au parterre en plein centre, c'est le fun de voir le spectacle d'un autre angle!